THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Just now, ShanesPlanet said:

balance and being seated properly are not the same thing. I dont know how to balance a tire properly on an euc. This is a video thread, you may want to pursue the question/convo elsewhere to get more assistance.

I think it was more an icon and likes as the irony of you posting another person's video was kind of thick.  Most of us LOVE Vee's vids, so I doubt it was reflecting on that. I don't know what the 'racists' comment was all about.  Anyhow, this is a video thread and here I am again with no video. I need go out and ride i guess...

An icon? Really Shane..  An Icon. hmm.. cmon now.

You're the first to describe me "thick", and I posted Vees video. I notice you did not.  So I don't grant you any credit there.

The rest is soft, this is a video thread, we don't dictate it , there are many non vid comments here.. you're not unique dude..

YES Iam about to ride again tonight.

Warmest regards.

9 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

balance and being seated properly are not the same thing. I dont know how to balance a tire properly on an euc. This is a video thread, you may want to pursue the question/convo elsewhere to get more assistance.

I think it was more an icon and likes as the irony of you posting another person's video was kind of thick.  Most of us LOVE Vee's vids, so I doubt it was reflecting on that. I don't know what the 'racists' comment was all about.  Anyhow, this is a video thread and here I am again with no video. I need go out and ride i guess...

I’m completely lost, what happened?

14 minutes ago, Creative Nomad said:

I’m completely lost, what happened?

Wrongfottedness,  a sense of pride, leading to respective entrenchment and  a hint of belligerent disdain is what is happening.

Translation. Males just being silly

11 hours ago, RayBanMonster said:

Hello racists. 

Thanks, I hope you changed your comment because you later found out yourself how stupid he was and not for other reasons. 

In this post you say yourself that others should not take your comments personally. But you seem to take it very personally and especially become personal when others do not necessarily comment positively on your posts.

Please dont take my commentary as a personal attack, my friend. It isnt about your content at all. :cheers: ;)

PS Just like my original comment I don't mean the well-known Youtuber but you and also with my last comment with the ":facepalm:" you are meant and not Vee's video.

....and again, @ShanesPlanetexplained it absolutely right. 

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

I love finding videos in one place.

Reading someone having reaction to reaction that someone had and then misunderstood or reacting to trolling of someone.. I beg of you, not in this sacred video thread! :yawn: 

Chatting is fine(somewhere else), just my thoughts about respecting the (sacred!) video thread:)

:popcorn:  

• Like 1

Brisk Sunday morning ride...  We got a nice Pennsylvania group thing going.  I really enjoy our weekly rides.  This one was way cool with some great scenery and some off-roading. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Tasku said:

Brisk Sunday morning ride...  We got a nice Pennsylvania group thing going.  I really enjoy our weekly rides.  This one was way cool with some great scenery and some off-roading.

I enjoyed this ride. I think music choice made it so.. 

whooo!

Edited by RayBanMonster
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, buell47 said:

Thanks, I hope you changed your comment because you later found out yourself how stupid he was and not for other reasons. 

In this post you say yourself that others should not take your comments personally. But you seem to take it very personally and especially become personal when others do not necessarily comment positively on your posts.

Please dont take my commentary as a personal attack, my friend. It isnt about your content at all. :cheers: ;)

PS Just like my original comment I don't mean the well-known Youtuber but you and also with my last comment with the ":facepalm:" you are meant and not Vee's video.

....and again, @ShanesPlanetexplained it absolutely right. 

Have you noticed, my agitation got you speaking?  Stuff all the videos before my quote.  they have no Roll. ox.

But I still love you... can  you see this?

Welcome to what I see is the best EUC forum on the planet.

PS I absolutely think the sun shines out of any orifice Shane can produce. He is to me rock star quality. I care little that he perhaps dislikes me.  feels like crap. but the content.. OMG. !  a bit like Marty weve come to lov and depend upon. . 

?Thank you guys.. it means so much.

Had a good ride today 36 mile on relive app 38 mile on euc world when I entered go home mode in eucworld app battery stayed at 11 % battery 68v ,i closed eucworld  and opened inmotion  app pressed go home mode and i had 33% battery 68v though,, there's a fair bit of mileage missing down to 61v ,, I hate the go home mode i just want a true reading of what battery I have left,,, let me judge it , limit my speed by all means  and beep at me all you want if I go to fast or tell me how fast I can go ,, dont make me stop mid tour or make me come home early cause its hard to judge

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, newbie101 said:

Marty's LA 2020 tour Day 1. This is a video by Scot Mal with his son at the tour. check out his youtube channel for more videos.

He stole the show! :)

50511382667_874498aced_c.jpg

• Like 2