THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Forum requested  vids without music  videos that had music that fit the narrative, so i didnt put electronic music this time for casual tests, theories lol. Took a little inspiration from Mike  S testing out theories, modes, opinion. All the opinions within are subjective from a 2 month Euc rider and done in  a casual light.

Edited by WILSON-YT
clarification
  • Like 2

I said it wrong in context, sorry about that (Re-edited the comment), but usually i place electronic music in my vids under casual circumstance. Here is the forum . Thank you for watching though:)

Edited by WILSON-YT

On 10/4/2020 at 4:53 AM, Mike Sacristan said:

I met up with Sebastian for some cruising. Then went to my place so I could grab the MSX for some fun jumps at skate parks.

Great stuff.  As a beginner I would love to get into doing skatepark stuff.  What do you recommend as the progression of skills to be able to do these sorts of jumps?  Right now I am at the stage where I can ride across rough surfaces, tree roots and potholes, and drop off curbs  pretty comfortably on an Airwheel but I have my Sherman arriving this week.  I have not found any tutorials on beginner skatepark techniques.  thanks in advance.

• Like 1