THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

22 hours ago, Afeez Kay said:

Taking the RS19 for a cruise 

Great video! :cheers: There was a time when these productions would command 10-20 likes. Tough crowd. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, btl said:

After all these videos with shiny new wheels, why not enjoy this clip of my nephew and me, riding an old Ninebot One C+ and the original MSX 84V ?

Have fun, we sure did!

Like & subscribe :-D

Oh man, that kid's hands are in his pockets...  that's a bad idea.  I have to always remind my son to keep his hands out of his pockets when we ride.  Could be dangerous.  Otherwise looks like a fun ride.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stephen said:

Our Halloween 🎃  ride out

That's a cool video and sound track! However, I would love to see it without that split-screen effect too. You should make another version from the original recording without all those extra modified effects. Keep the same soundtrack though, that's awesome! :thumbup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bridgeboy said:

That's a cool video and sound track! However, I would love to see it without that split-screen effect too. You should make another version from the original recording without all those extra modified effects. Keep the same soundtrack though, that's awesome! :thumbup:

Yeah I'm going to ,I took a fair few videos that night so I'll be doing a couple more,, thanks for watching and feedback👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HippoPig said:

Caught this one the other day. Not a fan of this thing.

Your production quality is looking very nice these days man 👍🏻

personally I do like it. This was just the general opion in NUC from the demo. I thin theres a ton of validity from what people experienced, but to the extent they dislike it... I think is overblown. With powerpads this thing comes alive but everyone specifically requested I take them off...

But the big question is if its worth $3k+

We shall see.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, evX_Mick said:

personally I do like it. This was just the general opion in NUC from the demo. I thin theres a ton of validity from what people experienced, but to the extent they dislike it... I think is overblown. With powerpads this thing comes alive but everyone specifically requested I take them off...

But the big question is if its worth $3k+

We shall see.

It looks a lot better ridden than I expected.

You know you’ve got a good into tune when I read “comes alive” and hear it 😂