THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

55 minutes ago, Elliott Reitz said:

The S18 helps me almost keep up to my dog.  He's done 28mph in snow with my MSX on well known smoother terrain.  This ride was only possible for me thanks to a good suspension with a tire that could handle a little bit of mud and wet grass and leaves and roots and ... quick stop... chase... swimming there.  lol

The S18 does seem like a perfect wheel for your use case. And that breed of does seems like a perfect match for the EUC.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:
6 hours ago, Elliott Reitz said:

The S18 helps me almost keep up to my dog.  He's done 28mph in snow with my MSX on well known smoother terrain.  This ride was only possible for me thanks to a good suspension with a tire that could handle a little bit of mud and wet grass and leaves and roots and ... quick stop... chase... swimming there.  lol

Beautiful dog, beautiful wheel, nice trail riding ... loved your video! 👍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TMoats said:

Sorry to be frank, but for me this video is impossible to watch. I was really interested in your content, but after 1 minute watching this I got dizzy 🥴 and after 3 minutes I could not watch it any longer, because I became seasick. Your camera work might be artistic, but it is too avant-garde for me. I apologize if I am the only one who is experiencing this and I don’t mean to be impolite, but I could not watch this to the end. 😐 It is my honest opinion. 

• Like 2