THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

That's fantastic! 

But don't you get sand all up in your business? 

A little bit on the outside which brushed off pretty easily. I haven't opened it to see if a lot of sand got on the inside

Edited by logos122
  • Upvote 1

On 7/14/2016 at 2:56 AM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

I spent some time recording my trip today and did some quick editing in iMovie.  I'm not sure why it's so blurry as on my iPhone it's pretty sharp.  Oh well, it's nothing too exciting, but you get a chance to see a Ninebot One E+ Limited Edition Flame rolling around.  B)

Looks like Alberta.

Uploading directly from the iPhone will upload at a lower resolution than if you drag the file over to your PC.  Uploading from a PC always posts in HD.

OMG. This is very difficult to get videos here. It said its too big. I tried through OneDrive and eveything...  for 2 hours.

Sorry but I am 55y, and these are not my hobby. I give up.

It was not a good video anyway, just Finnish countryside.

7 minutes ago, Pasi said:

This is very difficult to get videos here.

Best way is to post to YouTube or Vimeo, then paste the link into your post. It will embed itself and not take up any room at all on the server.

Edited by dbfrese

Oh sh.t Once I have managed to get one video here. I do not how. Ok, I try  to join the YouTube.

But I thought I managed to made that great video is enough, now saturday night I am not able to do any more ATK .

Have a nice weekend!!

• Upvote 1

On 7/21/2016 at 8:39 AM, HEC said:

Here is my first (presentable-ish) ride video:

The sound is almost non-existent so don't really bother. It's pretty much boring with a bit of sun-glare here and there but still watchable if you have nothing else to do for 46 minutes ;) Recorded using Firefly 6S action cam in chest harness - pointing front (so no view of the wheel itself). No processing done - just three 15 and half minute raw cam clips stitched together and dumped into YT ... (it's still chewing up on 1080p version but at least 720P is done now)

That scene is very far in to the video.  How did you make the best scene show before the video starts?:lol:

16 hours ago, steve454 said:

That scene is very far in to the video.  How did you make the best scene show before the video starts?:lol:

You can set the custom thumbnail on YT videos ;)

• Upvote 1

haven't found too much details about the battery size.

- over 6 miles

- charges to 80% withi 15 minutes

- Our Lithium batteries are UN, TSA, FAA and IATA approved and use the latest patented nano-crystal technology.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/modobag-world-s-first-motorized-rideable-luggage#/

Edited by Blunzn