THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Is that your new Freeman?   C'mon you turned off your comments, would have liked to hear what you had to say.  Also saw the video where you can spin the wheel.  10 mph is not slow.

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

So, any preference?

I already own the KS16 (two or so weeks of riding now) and honestly the performance was really really similar in the conditions we were riding. Very similar ride mode response and pedal stiffness. Similar feeling of power and acceleration. It was easy for me to keep up with him. The thing we all noticed was that the ACM had a subtle but noticeable smoothness especially when accelerating. I've heard it said before and I can add to the consensus there! It was a total pleasure to ride and would be very happy with it had I chosen it.

However, if I had to decide all over again I'd still pick the KS16. That trolly handle is a godsend, and I never want to resort to tacking I something ugly. The KS pedals are a little better, and so are the lights. Speakers aren't a big deal. 

I'd enthusiastically recommend ACM to anyone leaning in that direction though. :)

Edited by Jeffrey Scott Will
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, steve454 said:

Is that your new Freeman?   C'mon you turned off your comments, would have liked to hear what you had to say.  Also saw the video where you can spin the wheel.  10 mph is not slow.

Nah @steve454 that's the old A4 but I have my new A4H...but that's a whole other story. 10mph? I think that was a little generous given the thing tops out at like 18kmph. My conversions were way off...I flunked math class. Comments are on as far as I know, and they are much appreciated. Btw thanx for givin a fuck. ;) 

5 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

But, boy are the roads roughed up...

Bad maintenance...typical for the "dark side Europe" :)

Good for guys from the West to compare and not to complain too much about their conditions ;)

Edited by DS
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DS said:

Bad maintenance...typical for the "dark side Europe" :)

Good for guys from the West to compare and not to complain too much about their conditions ;)

Absolutely.  We have it pretty good where I live.  I live in the countryside, and they still keep things pretty good.

Just one Questions though:  What DID you do with that German Lady's husband??? ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

What DID you do with that German Lady's husband??? ;)

Ha, ha, she might have decided that being so mobile I for sure have seen him...and she kept describing him - 60 years old, hairstyle, dress...:D...at some point he just appeared near us and I was released to fly away :D

• Upvote 1

@DS what wheel is that?  It looks like a Kingsong.  Long ride, and it handles speed bumps well.  You ride well, wherever you want to to go you just go.  Good range, over an hour of fast riding.  Nice scenery there by the ocean.  And a good day to ride, sunny with a few clouds.  Also interesting buildings and the market was like some we have here.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, steve454 said:

@DS what wheel is that?  It looks like a Kingsong.  Long ride, and it handles speed bumps well.  You ride well, wherever you want to to go you just go.  Good range, over an hour of fast riding.  Nice scenery there by the ocean.  And a good day to ride, sunny with a few clouds.  Also interesting buildings and the market was like some we have here.

Thank you for the comment :)

The wheel is KingSong 16 and the ride was actually more than 3 hours. I cut, edited & separated the video of that day.

I've been in Texas (Austin, San Antonio and Houston) some 13 years ago and hardly can remember similar markets but you may have them now in your area.

• Upvote 1

@DS That was totally enjoyable to watch! Beautiful scenery! I really liked your decision processing when encountering various obstacles along the way. Was a bit worried when you passed parked cars on the busy road. So glad no one opened the door. Would have loved to see you ride up the flights of stairs?

Thank you so much!

@Damp Rabbit Thanks for the share! Love the smile on your face!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

That was totally enjoyable to watch! Beautiful scenery! I really liked your decision processing when encountering various obstacles along the way.

Glad that you enjoyed it :)

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Was a bit worried when you passed parked cars on the busy road.

I'm usually aware and keep prudent distance. The camera was from that side and the view appears closer.