THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

It's nice to know that the inner 14 year old lives on in some of us, me included.  :D  Seriously though that looks tiring just watching you pogoing.  Nice progress!  I think I'll wait though for the electric self-balancing pogo stick.  Meanwhile, could you attach my cheque stamper and help me stamp some bank cheques?  ;)

• Upvote 1

@dpongyou really got the hang of it, looks like a great workout.  What air pressure are you using and can you pump it up with a bicycle pump?

10 hours ago, dmethvin said:

I would watch a lot more promotional videos if they featured an EUC.

Me too.

• Upvote 1

@dpong Nice job on the pogo! Love these new gadgets. Not sure if I am going to try a Vurtego as i need to go to work the next day. Also my wife has had enough of my new hobbies. Looking at your video i suppose i could tell her it is a new device to help install the brick patio she has always wanted.?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@dpong Nice job on the pogo! Love these new gadgets. Not sure if I am going to try a Vurtego as i need to go to work the next day. Also my wife has had enough of my new hobbies. Looking at your video i suppose i could tell her it is a new device to help install the brick patio she has always wanted.?

I got vertigo too.

• Upvote 1

@SuperSport awesome job on the Iron Horse trip! There are so many places to visit in this country. Using a EUC to enjoy the sights makes it even more special. Share some more photos/video! 

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2016 at 9:45 AM, SuperSport said:

Just finished this ride today with my buddy Todd.  Both of us were on NineBot One E+ and we each carry an extra battery to swap out.  This is the Iron Horse Trail from Concord, CA to Pleasanton, CA, USA.  It was 32.6 miles on our NineBots and then we took the Bart Train back to my car.  Went through TWO Batteries, TWO Counties, and TWELVE Cities!  Epic Ride!  Highly Recommended.  The trail was awesome!  Weather started at around 65 Degrees Fahrenheit and ended at 89 Degrees!  Whew!

How do you do that animated map trail lines thingy at the end?

Edited by John Eucist
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

@Jeffrey Scott Will Very nice video!

@John Eucist  That is one nice paved trail. Great video! Thanks

Actually that was @SuperSport on the iron horse trail there. It is a great trail, I used to commute to work by bike on that one 12 years ago. To bad I didn't have a EUC back then!

• Upvote 2

@SuperSport Awesome Ride! Great trail and video! Love how the people politely moved out of your way.  Just a little slower  passing the beautiful blonde would have been nice.  For that I give you 4 stars out of 5:D

@Shoe73 Thanks!

@HunkaHunkaBurningLove Totally agree about women looking better on ECUs...well some 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@dbfreseVery nice video!

@Rehab1 Thanks! It took quite a while to produce -- I only have one video camera, a Garmin VIRB XE, and it took a long tome to collect all the shots/scenes I needed. It was a lot of fun to make, and I'm looking for more ideas for short video stories to do.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:57 PM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Women do look better than men on EUCs

That girl is super cute. I have not seen this video before. Probably my favorite girl riding EUC video is the Paris one someone linked a few messages earlier in this thread. This Ninebot video you posted is almost a tie for my top favorite.

• Upvote 1