THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@Viper That looks like a fun event and track to be rolling around on!  @Blunzn - you are brave.  I'd hate to try going through those crowds and navigating a path through them.  Even walking around with so many people it's tricky not to bump into the ones going in random and changing directions I can't imagine taking an EUC through there.

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove

On 5/27/2016 at 6:01 PM, Viper said:

Meanwhile in Austria:

kinda cool, thought the guardrails seem to be kinda overkill ;) 

Edited by Mono

17 minutes ago, dpong said:

The cross-over between EUC and Pogo is balance and core strength.

Great exercise, I like it! Takes your balance skills to next level up instead of letting them diminish with the age :)

...and jumping is for youngsters ;)...do the things that they are able to do and you will feel like them...keep it that way :)

Edited by DS
  • Upvote 2

That looks waaaay too hard.  Now put an electric motor in it, some self-balancing technology,  make it go 10 kms, and then we'd be talking!  ;)  @esaj - I got a new project for you...

edit: aw looks like it's been done before...

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

A typical practice session in my local park. Sessions last approximately one and a half hours  (I.e the battery life) and involve  cone practice, spinning practice, slope/ramp riding and flatland trick practice.

You might be as good or better than that French artist.  Now you should try some off road riding at high speeds like EUC Extreme.  I say that with your skill you could be good competition.  Let's have a race!

Edited by steve454

On 5/29/2016 at 10:12 PM, myfunwheel said:

Hey guys, just thought I would throw up a video of my daughter and me.  Soooooo fun to ride with her:))

I heard you mention the SF Group.  You guys should really come up.  It's a great place to ride.  I'm from Placerville, CA, but I meet the guys in San Francisco regularly.  Riding across the Golden Gate Bridge is a great memory!

Edited by SuperSport

4 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I heard you mention the SF Group.  You guys should really come up.  It's a great place to ride.  I'm from Placerville, CA, but I meet the guys in San Francisco regularly.  Riding across the Golden Gate Bridge is a great memory!

Yes, I would love to do that....most Sundays my daughter plays football so I never make it, but one day soon:)

1 minute ago, myfunwheel said:

Yes, I would love to do that....most Sundays my daughter plays football so I never make it, but one day soon:)

Cool, we'd love to have you guys join us. We get from 5-15 people together for the rides. I believe there are more, but it's hard for everyone's schedules to come together. 

16 hours ago, EUC Extreme said:

@EUC Etreme, great skill sliding like that.  I have seen one of your videos where you slid almost all the way around and did not fall.  It was on snow or ice.  Is there a video of all your slides one after another, like a sliding compilation?  

Edited by steve454
Misspelled EUC Extreme