THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Great video, lots of action and funny too.

Just watched it again and it's great.  You are the first to go extreme.

Edited by steve454
Watched it again and was impressed by skill.
  • Upvote 1

yes, i did it the same. i just walked fast/run for the first 5-10 minutes and then drive. and i drove right beside them with raised arm, so they always can hold on if they loose balance.

its a nice and fast technique for both 

On 5/6/2016 at 4:36 AM, Reivax said:

Yesterday's ride in Saint Germain and other cities in Paris suburbs.

Itinerary prepared by Denkam from Paris, about 37km many steep roads that triggered overheating alarms on our KS wheels a couple times with no damage :) 

@Reivax another very interesting video.  The trees in the beginning are square, did you photoshop that?  Great camerawork, how are you holding the camera?  Also, most of the riders are wearing backpacks, what do carry, snacks?, or are they used as protective padding.

@Michael David de Gansgreat skill jumping back on.  That looks fun, I want to try that.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, steve454 said:

@Reivax another very interesting video.  The trees in the beginning are square, did you photoshop that?  Great camerawork, how are you holding the camera?  Also, most of the riders are wearing backpacks, what do carry, snacks?, or are they used as protective padding.

Thanks :) No the trees are trimmed like that, you can check them out on google maps: https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Ch%C3%A2teau+de+Saint-Germain-en-Laye/@48.8986084,2.0960498,3a,67.1y,77.43h,89.22t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-AZ1frBxSBiI%2FVKWVhs1ao0I%2FAAAAAAAAHOo%2F93cyr6gz6IEPMT6bykjoxHfbkDVyxT7ow!2e4!3e11!6s%2F%2Flh4.googleusercontent.com%2F-AZ1frBxSBiI%2FVKWVhs1ao0I%2FAAAAAAAAHOo%2F93cyr6gz6IEPMT6bykjoxHfbkDVyxT7ow%2Fw432-h100-n-k-no%2F!7i3687!8i853!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e6882c0a609293:0x66014e53962f882f!8m2!3d48.8978725!4d2.0961234!6m1!1e1?hl=fr

I didn't use an action cam this time, just my samsung S6, holding it with one or two hands. It's still shaky...

We carry sweat shirts, in case of colder weather, our wheel charger because we never know for sure how far we'll ride, so we charge during the break, just in case...

and various items we don't really need :)

• Upvote 1