THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

More tricks on the electric unicycle - this time from Pollards Hill Skate Park in South London. This facility is perfect for electric unicycling with a good selection of ramps, slopes, ledges and transitions. I have also included a raised wall roll around the lake in Wandle Park which was great fun to try!

only one word: *WOW*

5 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

More tricks on the electric unicycle - this time from Pollards Hill Skate Park in South London. This facility is perfect for electric unicycling with a good selection of ramps, slopes, ledges and transitions. I have also included a raised wall roll around the lake in Wandle Park which was great fun to try!

I love it.....so good!!

7 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

Nice!

8 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

More tricks on the electric unicycle - this time from Pollards Hill Skate Park in South London.

Skilful rider, moderate :P wheel, favorable environment...and most surprisingly - nice UK weather ;)

Keep doing it Jonathan, we need someone to follow :)

Edited by DS
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

Nice Wheelin' my man. We gotta ride together some day, my band might come over soon!. :) I have some videos posted at the skate park on my sh*tty wheel. We should exchange some Ideas.

6 minutes ago, Tomek said:

@Jonathan Tolhurst & @Sidestreet Reny, you are my freestyle unicycling heroes.

totally jeallous of your skills.

Thanx for the love Tomek. Yeah Jonathan kills it, I dig watching him wheel! :) BTW I finally killed my EUC, so I guess what I do does take it's toll on the EUC! - Sidestreet Reny

My Freeman A4 finally went crazy and died!! May it rest in pieces. It really took a serious punishment before It's heart finally stopped beating..........Gotway coming in the mail tomorrow!

Edited by Sidestreet Reny
word
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

My Freeman A4 finally went crazy and died!! May it rest in pieces. It really took a serious punishment before It's heart finally stopped beating..........Gotway coming in the mail tomorrow!

Which Gotway did u get?

12 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Here is another boring plain vanilla ride from me. No tricks yet

Nice video

The original idea for this thread is to upload our videos and not necessarily tricks. More to enjoy different sceneries from all over the word.

Actually, we have another thread,  tricks dedicated.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, I now HATE Walking!! said:

Robbie and I sort out the differences.

This is a good video to show the differences in equal power and weight devices.  Of course, there are much more powerful wheels out there, but comparing apples to apples, this was done well.

That's a cool bridge, but odd not seeing railings on it. 

Here in California, there would be huge protests insisting on railings. Here, they eventually want everyone to be wearing bubble wrap 24/7 so they can claim they are protecting you.

And, at the same time, they want to release mass murders because they had a tough upbringing. 

Definitely a strange state to live in...

• Like 1

Soccer fields are great for testing speed for me. Felt safer on soft ground than on concrete.

5 hours ago, SuperSport said:

That's a cool bridge, but odd not seeing railings on it. 

Here in California, there would be huge protests insisting on railings. Here, they eventually want everyone to be wearing bubble wrap 24/7 so they can claim they are protecting you.

And, at the same time, they want to release mass murders because they had a tough upbringing. 

Definitely a strange state to live in...

I lived in Santa Barbara for 4 years and I miss it.

• Upvote 2

Lol you guys are crazy!!! And you're filming it all at the same time.  :blink: Amazing and a little scarey!  Love it - glad to see you guys made it safely all the way there.  Do you guys have any helmet laws where you live?  I wonder if it might be good for your daughter to wear one at least...

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove