THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Hey folks here is some more extreme footage. - Reny

Please!

somebody give this man a high power quality wheel like KS14 or Gotway MSuper :-)

i would like to Know what we See then !!!

congrats! Perfect what You can Do on The Wheel!!!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Please!

somebody give this man a high power quality wheel like KS14 or Gotway MSuper :-)

You are too kind man!! That is my first cycle and I got it free two months ago. lol. I am a musician and loot is not easy to come by. :( I want something that wont give out when I land on it I guess Gotway or KS fer sure. Hey where are you at KS69?. - Reny

Edited by Sidestreet Reny

26 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

You are too kind man!! That is my first cycle and I got it free two months ago. lol. I am a musician and loot is not easy to come by. :( I want something that wont give out when I land on it I guess Gotway or KS fer sure. Hey where are you at KS69?. - Reny

Hey Man!

i Know Artist live is Not easy! 

I just mean...You Are good...very very good...You deserve a high power wheel :-)

i am from Germany...and here You Pay about 30-40percent more for a Wheel because of Taxes.....ask Jason from ewheels.com :-)

It's just: what You have learned In this 2 months is phaenominal!!! Perhaps someday You can shoot a better wheel....but You Know: what You can Do in this One...already Looks like it's a fat one:-)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Planetpapi said:

I think he needs a helmet and some safety gear.

As he is "3 Times Seven" i think he is knowing what he is Doing....

also he is Doing Tricks and no high Speed stuff...

have You Seen Damien gaumet...cirque hirsuit?

a real Artist...would You say he Need Safety gear also?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Planetpapi said:

I think he needs a helmet and some safety gear.

I am really good at barrel rolls and running things out at 20km. lol. You are right though people should wear gear if they ride. Thanx for caring though. :)

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

As he is "3 Times Seven" i think he is knowing what he is Doing....

also he is Doing Tricks and no high Speed stuff...

have You Seen Damien gaumet...cirque hirsuit?

a real Artist...would You say he Need Safety gear also?

Yeah I stay under 20km. I am no Gaumet that's for sure...I like standing on my head though. hehe.

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

Please!

Yes!!! I'm working on getting him something better, I can't wait:))

• Upvote 3

On 4/14/2016 at 8:00 AM, Planetpapi said:

How come those crazy guys have no face plants and safety cautious riders like me have face plants? Not fair.

One might argue because they're more prepared for face plants, and other accidents like it. A lot to do with how much injury a person receives is how they react in that split second that things start to go wrong. These pro riders are probably a lot more nimble and therefore more prepared when it comes to failure. You can see the same nimbleness with skateboard riders; they instinctively know how to avoid injuring themselves whilst doing tricks. Plus these riders are probably only doing what they're comfortable with, not pushing their skills beyond what they're capable of walking away from without sustaining serious injury. As I see it, those that avoid challenging riding are just as likely to injure themselves as those that are skilled at riding and take on tougher challenges. And safety gear really doesn't protect all that much, especially if the person already knows how to fall correctly. For many its more of a hindrance than a precaution. Knowing your limits and playing it safe trumps safety gear by a long shot in my opinion. 

I just feel that some people put too much emphasis in standardized safety when knowing your limits is far more reliable.

To be more on topic with this thread, I'm considering getting a selfie stick to record some videos of my riding on the MCM. That should be fun.

Edited by WakefulTraveller
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, WakefulTraveller said:

One might argue because they're more prepared for face plants, and other accidents like it. A lot to do with how much injury a person receives is how they react in that split second that things start to go wrong. These pro riders are probably a lot more nimble and therefore more prepared when it comes to failure. You can see the same nimbleness with skateboard riders; they instinctively know how to avoid injuring themselves whilst doing tricks. Plus these riders are probably only doing what they're comfortable with, not pushing their skills beyond what they're capable of walking away from without sustaining serious injury. As I see it, those that avoid challenging riding are just as likely to injure themselves as those that are skilled at riding and take on tougher challenges. And safety gear really doesn't protect all that much, especially if the person already knows how to fall correctly. For many its more of a hindrance than a precaution. Knowing your limits and playing it safe trumps safety gear by a long shot in my opinion. 

I just feel that some people put too much emphasis in standardized safety when knowing your limits is far more reliable.

To be more on topic with this thread, I'm considering getting a selfie stick to record some videos of my riding on the MCM. That should be fun.

Yes it really does matter whether you're prepared for it or not, I had a 20 mile per hour gotway shut down the other day and since always at the back of my mind I know I'm pushing the envelope, I kind of expected it and when it happened I was able to tuck and roll just like the  parkour guys, but not as graceful..... LOL  and I walked away from it relatively unscathed. Favorite action camera was destroyed though :(  rushed home and check the SD card for a salvaged video and the video was nowhere to be found I was pissed..... LOL!!

• Upvote 2