THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On May 29, 2016 at 1:12 AM, myfunwheel said:

Hey guys, just thought I would throw up a video of my daughter and me.  Soooooo fun to ride with her:))

Proud dad! That is so awesome! 

On May 27, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Reivax said:

Wheel rides in East of France (Besançon)

Beautiful! I need to travel more!

On June 3, 2016 at 8:10 PM, dpong said:

How about this?  I have ordered one and it should arrive this coming Monday. 

I don't expect I will be jumping like this, but jeez louise!

Here is how normal people, even children, are able to use this thing.  Forgive me if I think it is even more hard-core than the bionic feet!

OMG... If the hard core population in my area began using these I would be a treating many more patients. 

image.gif

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:12 AM, myfunwheel said:

just thought I would throw up a video of my daughter and me

Great riding, both of you did great on the dirt trail! Your daughter rides so smoothly and effortlessly, I guess that's the result when your Dad is an e-wheel dealer! I really like the one when the two of you carried that huge projection screen to the coach's house!

• Upvote 3

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:50 PM, Planetpapi said:

Cars and Coffee show near my location. Almost everyone stared at the EUC. Great exposure.

You did a great job navigating among the crowd. What is the cord hanging down from your body to the top of the Ninebot?

6 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Jonathan Tolhurst is that a pirouette at the end of the video with a backwards rideaway? Holy crap you are one with the wheel!  There was a post asking how to pirouette just a couple days ago.  But I am not sure what a pirouette is, I think it means spinning in place, anyways awesome skills. Also after watching it a second time it looks like you are not stressing the Ninebot at all.  It  looks perfectly happy doing tricks.  How long does the battery last riding that way? 

Hi, Thank you for the comments. I'm not sure if it's a proper pirouette, but spinning is great fun and highly addictive! I have learnt a few variations. I will post a few notes on spinning on the "Tricks" page. Subtle changes in tyre pressure and surface condition make a massive difference.

I normally get about an hour and half out of the battery. I find the NB1 is great for doing tricks - it's really robust and easy to fix (I have a maintenance check list and a preventative maintenance schedule) - I get through tyres and foot plates pretty quickly from doing lots of spinning.

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

I get through tyres and foot plates pretty quickly from doing lots of spinning.

Do you have a lot crew? You should include them in your next video!

@Jonathan TolhurstThat's interesting that you have a maintenance checklist.  I suppose you are checking for loose fasteners and tire pressure.  You said tire pressure makes a huge difference.  What pressure do you use for example in the video you just posted?  And if you ride in grass or dirt is it different?

1 hour ago, Karger said:

Saturday night meeting in Budapest, 9 person.

Nice video, beautiful city!

Funny to see how some yet not experienced riders took part in the tour :)