THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@Pasi Nice country home, beautiful trees, what are the white and black ones, we don't have them here.  From the sound of your wheel is it a Rockwheel?

On 7/23/2016 at 4:43 PM, Pasi said:

, just Finnish countryside.

Finnish countryside I could look at all day.

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Pasi Nice country home, beautiful trees, what are the white and black ones, we don't have them here.  From the sound of your wheel is it a Rockwheel?

The black and white tree is birch (google translator). My wheel is mcm4 hs.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EricGhost said:

My summer contribution

What is it with small dogs and EUC's (right at the end of the vid)?

The only dogs that EVER have a go are the small ones ! 

Oily
(with a long haired Rottweiler, that doesn't bark at anything !) :D

On 7/23/2016 at 4:43 PM, Pasi said:

, just Finnish countryside.

@Adrian Stevens Great video!  When he was trail riding, it was like watching trials riding on motorcycles.. The M10 appears to be perfectly suited to low speed moves over any terrain.  It was amazing the way he could stop, turn on the spot and get over large obstacles.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

A quick practice session video (on a rare break from the endless nappies and sleepless nights that come with a new baby)  - I have been working on chaining tricks together. Unfortunately this has a tendency to overheat the wheel, but is still great fun! Filmed in Crystal Palace Park in South London which will shortly have a new skate facility.

I can't even do that just standing on the ground (sans-EUC)...

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

. Unfortunately this has a tendency to overheat the wheel,

@Jonathan Tolhurst Great video, very good camera and lighting nice sunny day.  That is a long chain, looks like 100 yards long almost.  If the cones were in a U shape would it throw off the technique, since you would be going 180 degrees different direction?  My question is, have you looked at the App when it overheated and if so, what was the temperature.  I thought 60 celsius you would get reduced power but after one ride the App said 62 degrees and I didn't notice any warning.  I know the temperature keeps climbing a bit after you stop riding.

• Upvote 1

@Adrian Stevens (Toby) and  @WeeJ I certainly hope you both enter the EUC contest! It would be so refreshing to watch both of you compete against the more seasoned members @Hirsute @Sidestreet Reny @Jonathan Tolhurst

Btw...The is no minimum age requirement!!?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2