THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

21 minutes ago, Pasi said:

On my way home from job I visited the place where Helsinki first time was founded. Now there is a tecnical museum.

I was riding there just yesterday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Here's some turning practices. I'm doing this just to get the feel of the new wheel and getting used to it. I'm starting to enjoy it but still some learning to do. This tire has loads of grip. I'm terrified of trying to find out how much it can take before slipping. (I messed up the slowmo focus)

Pretty sweet! Some day we'll see an EUC rider scraping the ground with his hand. If not with the V10F, then maybe in the future with a Z10-style fat wheel with very high pedals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Here's some turning practices. I'm doing this just to get the feel of the new wheel and getting used to it. I'm starting to enjoy it but still some learning to do. This tire has loads of grip. I'm terrified of trying to find out how much it can take before slipping. (I messed up the slowmo focus)

yeah, it looks like ur hating that wheel! 

48 hours and mine sb here.

7 hours ago, novazeus said:

I enjoyed that.

I've seen a huge jump in scooter usage along the beach where I ride. Particularly from Venice beach up to Santa Monica. It's funny how they are kind of annoying, the way people ride them. And people will just dump them in the middle of the bike path sometimes which is an annoyance for sure.

They bother me a bit, so I can imagine how others feel. This makes me further hope that EUCs never get popular like this because I'm sure they'd immediately get banned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

Can you imagine someone doing a EUC sharing program?  It will fail miserly because there aren't enough people who know how to ride them.

I'm torn, I wish it becomes more popular so we have more people to ride with, but I like the ooohh ahhh we get for being unique.  I also fear the same thing you fear, getting noticed and banned.

Sometimes being a small group you can dodge under the radar...which can be good or bad depending...

But right now I enjoy that people stop jaw-dropped looking. Traffic kind stops and cars in generalnstop to let you drive forward as they try to understand who someone can ride light as a feather passed traffic jam and roundabouts.

I can only say it is AWESOME...Now I just need to learn @Scatcat- speed and @Marty Backe-off-road style and maybe @Rehab1s crashavoidiance course. If I left out some awesome riders and their skills, please don't take offence. It just mean I still have a lot on my to-learn list and it keeps getting long each time I see you guys posting stuff and videos.

Done so far, got myself a @eddiemoy-cool helm. Got flexmeter wrist guards...Got vans sk8 shoes...and an Inmotion v8 that get punished because it chose my flat as it's home.

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Cannings said:

So we had some sun in England which itself is a miracle so this allowed me to have my first leisure ride on the Tesla, please excuse the random bollocks spoke all the way through

Nice countryside. :thumbup: I miss riding the country lanes on my bike. :cry2: