THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, Cannings said:

So I got a nice deal on a mi sphere, £80 because it has a scratch on one lens, however its really not that bad and for doing it on the cheap is perfect for me.

This is my ride to work yesterday, it cuts off about 2 mins before I get to work

Fascinating video, at first I thought you were riding backwards. You ride your wheel to the absolute maximum speed possible, all I could hear is wind noise and continuous beeping from the wheel ?, I was fearing a cut out, all it takes is a bump on a 16 inch wheel and there may be no reserve power left. Upgrade to a 100V Monster and you will handle that speed more comfortably. Good on you for wearing full safety gear, nice video.

Edited by Edddeus
Incomplete
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I wish I could someday try this wheel. Looks really fun. My S2 is probably almost like that but lacks some power and that even smaller diameter must make a big difference. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edddeus said:

Fascinating video, at first I thought you were riding backwards. You ride your wheel to the absolute maximum speed possible, all I could hear is wind noise and continuous beeping from the wheel ?, I was fearing a cut out, all it takes is a bump on a 16 inch wheel and there may be no reserve power left. Upgrade to a 100V Monster and you will handle that speed more comfortably. Good on you for wearing full safety gear, nice video.

Yeah I realise i'm on the brink I do only ride on the line on the straight flats, but the 100v monster is definitely on my list for later in the year I think

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I think that this one is a custom build - sealed completely and filled with helium - no, wait - Gotway would use hydrogen - and that explains how this video is possible. 

Let's all go out with a bang...if it was a North Korean it do not qualify as EUC..but they have been working on AUC- atomic universe cycle. They can overcome any obstacle you throw at it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cannings said:

So I got a nice deal on a mi sphere, £80 because it has a scratch on one lens, however its really not that bad and for doing it on the cheap is perfect for me.

This is my ride to work yesterday, it cuts off about 2 mins before I get to work and it is just raw video as I haven't had time to do anything to it, if anyone knows any specific settings for the mi sphere that will make it any better i'm all ears :)

Nice video - going fast!

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:efef585a74:  All I'm gonna say is that there's no way I would be able to work those balls as adeptly as Marty does.  He's not afraid to get right in there between those balls.  It's a sensitive subject as many people just prefer to steer clear of them.  Marty, on the other hand, looks to have mastered the big balls.

Me, I prefer to stay away from balls and bollards as I'm afraid of having a close encounter with them.  I'm more of a straight route kind of guy who likes smooth curves and valleys.  Wait, what are we talking about again?  :innocent1:

41035994545_5ff14953b4_b.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EUC GUY said:

Sunday wash and polishing. 

Nice video!  I just hope people remember to watch your "waterproofing with silicone beading" video before they pressure wash down their rides too.  :whistling:  

BTW, those pedals look a little scuffed up.  :innocent1:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Nice video!  I just hope people remember to watch your "waterproofing with silicone beading" before they pressure hose down their rides too.  :whistling:  

BTW, those pedals look a little scuffed up.  :innocent1:

lets hope they do. ;) Im sure it will be alright.     if they seal it up first. mohaha

• Like 1

Can you hear the frustration as my Tesla "pops apart" after a rolling fall down a hill :) No permanent harm done after I snapped the covers back on.

Edited by Marty Backe

sound check:

idk what people are talking about the v10f being noisy. when u power it on, u don’t hear anything. like the ks wheels u can hear the motor whirring inside, this thing, nothing. if the lights didn’t come on, u woudn’t know it was on.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1