THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 4/26/2018 at 12:27 PM, kasenutty said:

Is this a real game? I couldn't tell because I don't have facebook. I would play it though. I have steam and everything. 

Not a real game and guy mentioned below is spot on. An old GTA loading screen spoof. Hope you enjoyed it. 

On 5/2/2018 at 10:17 PM, kour said:

nothing too exciting - just a test of new handcam with ninebot

:huh:  Why do I always regret watching your videos, @kour.  They start out all innocent like and then you're "gripping it like a cucumber" and "not using your strap-on."  :blink:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Still a bit hesitant, but got on it pretty well. This is my first couple of kilometres of riding this wheel in Helsinki. 

Looks like a VERY successful first outing on the V10........lookin’ good ??

kind of intense on the rocks near the lake 

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:huh:  Why do I always regret watching your videos, @kour.  They start out all innocent like and then you're "holding it like a pickle" and "not using your strap-on."  :blink:

Hunka do you have any idea where I could go with that statement? I’ll be a good boy for now.  ?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, UniVehje said:

I might be the first one to get the production V10F :cheers:

Thank you @RoseInMotion and @Jeffrey Scott Will for organizing shipment to Finland. 

(BTW, when is the app coming?)

Hei

Onnittelut uudesta pyörästä, se näyttää upealta!
Translation to English: Congratulations on your new wheel, it looks amazing! :thumbup:
Regards from the city of Kotka, Finland
Carl

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:huh:  Why do I always regret watching your videos, @kour.  They start out all innocent like and then you're "holding it like a pickle" and "not using your strap-on."  :blink:

i can't help it! but seriously, i couldn't think of a good way to describe how i was holding it. the usual way is certainly not how one would hold a cucumber... unless they were going to throw it in the manner of a spear

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:roflmao:

Aw your other video isn't viewable any more.  Which, in hindsight, might be for the best.  :whistling:

don't worry, i'll be sure to make some more shady vids...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Not my video, but I thought some of you would appreciate some of the capability of the ACM2 (assuming that you have the guts to ride like thi:D)

Very impressive, it looks like it's an older version of the ACM too, from looking at the side panels. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Ironically... While I've got the guts to ride like that, I also have the gut that means that I could never ride like that!   :(

:laughbounce2:

35 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Very impressive, it looks like it's an older version of the ACM too, from looking at the side panels. 

Hmm. I wonder. Gotway does make smaller battery versions of even their new wheels. This could still be an ACM2 but with a smaller battery pack.

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Hmm. I wonder. Gotway does make smaller battery versions of even their new wheels. This could still be an ACM2 but with a smaller battery pack.

True, it does sound very similar to yours though.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cannings said:

So I got a nice deal on a mi sphere, £80 because it has a scratch on one lens, however its really not that bad and for doing it on the cheap is perfect for me.

This is my ride to work yesterday, it cuts off about 2 mins before I get to work and it is just raw video as I haven't had time to do anything to it, if anyone knows any specific settings for the mi sphere that will make it any better i'm all ears :)

Nice commute!

But you should know... There is a weirdo wearing a helmet following you all the way, so be careful.

• Like 1