THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

15 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

New try with a working video. 

I finally got around to do some basic editing and uploading. Just started to film some of my rides recently.  More to come...

This is filmed in Helsinki a week ago. Only some days before I have my V10F but still enjoying riding this wheel. The S2 is actually quite nice and well behaved. What it lacks in speed it gains in agility. 

nice video. yes i agree, the s2 is a great wheel. just finished another ride with Bob trotting alongside my s2. i don't think Bob is ready for any long endurance running yet, unless i was chasing him on foot.

u need a s1 that u can ride a bit before u jump on ur s2. that way ur s2 will feel like a gotway.

can't wait to get my v10f either.

• Like 1

Stunning views! You are living in a unicycle paradise. And all those wheels to choose from also. 

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Stunning views! You are living in a unicycle paradise. And all those wheels to choose from also. 

I do appreciate where I live - endless trails to ride and beautiful weather so you can ride just about any time of any day.

24 minutes ago, trya said:

I saw this move performed by @Hirsute, Daniele Contino (can be found on Facebook) and King Song pro riders. I made some very slow progress since started training this move - it appears to be tough to do. I even built a special training leash to practice this move :) ... even though it may look quite OK on the video - believe me, I'm still quite far from doing it without the extra support. Hey, freestyle gurus, are there any secrets to speed-up my progress? I'd appreciate any hints!

Nice job! That is an excellent way to develop muscle memory. If my wife watched your video she would force me to stretch out a clothes line everywhere I ride. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Nice job! That is an excellent way to develop muscle memory. If my wife watched your video she would force me to stretch out a clothes line everywhere I ride.

Haha :) BTW, @Rehab1, forgot to tell you that I'm using your V5F+ exclusively for freestyle. To my surprise, some moves are easier to do on your V5 than on mine, although I thought that they are identical... I first thought that it may be attributed to a different tire pressure, but upon closer examination I discovered that  your wheel has 1.95 slick tire, while  mine has 2.125 Kenda with rough sides. Who knew that Inmotion can put different tires on the same model? :)The slick narrow tire performs a lot better for freestyle!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, trya said:

I saw this move performed by @Hirsute, Daniele Contino (can be found on Facebook) and King Song pro riders. I made some very slow progress since started training this move - it appears to be tough to do. I even built a special training leash to practice this move :) ... even though it may look quite OK on the video - believe me, I'm still quite far from doing it without the extra support. Hey, freestyle gurus, are there any secrets to speed-up my progress? I'd appreciate any hints!

Fantastic idea. I may try this for working on my instantaneous 180's. Just need to find a place where I can attach them. :thumbup:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, trya said:

Haha :) BTW, @Rehab1, forgot to tell you that I'm using your V5F+ exclusively for freestyle. To my surprise, some moves are easier to do on your V5 than on mine, although I thought that they are identical... I first thought that it may be attributed to a different tire pressure, but upon closer examination I discovered that  your wheel has 1.95 slick tire, while  mine has 2.125 Kenda with rough sides. Who knew that Inmotion can put different tires on the same model? :)The slick narrow tire performs a lot better for freestyle!

I thought that looked like my old wheel.? So glad it’s working out.  I loved that wheel. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, trya said:

this is why my 2x4’s are still up.

2F1C4672-62FA-4CC1-99D8-7F1485DF4936.jpeg.23fe76704f526cbe8a1da34c41176f17.jpeg

• Like 2