Top 5 People You Wanna Ride With from Forum

outcast00096

21 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

Please do not include people you have already rode with:

(no particular order: also other people I'd like to add here too)

1. @Scott Henley

2. @Duf

3. @Marty Backe

4. @Fortaye

5. @kasenutty

1: @outcast00096

2: @Jason McNeil

3: @Marty Backe

4: @Rehab1

5: @meepmeepmayer

Oooooh baby, we can make that a reality this summer maybe. 

I want to ride with:

1. @The Fat Unicyclist

2. @hunka hunka burninglove

3. @meepmeepmayer

4. @outcast00096 *NW love

5. @langhamp

I couldn't get the @'s to work right. Also, I'd like ride with lots of others too like Smoother and Marty and more. 

17 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

LOL, I had you on there but then I realized the wife factor would kick into effect. Wasn't sure if you are allowed to ride. 

Alright...I need to spill the beans. @Marty Backe already knows. So do my employees. 1/2 hour ride today. Wife factor is still in play but she does not follow the forum. ;)

13 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

I want to ride with five complete newbies so I don’t look too retarded compared to all the experienced old timers here.   :D

I call BS on that one, you seem to be very good riding the wheel.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/15lZ8wuPnOYaTIJ_POY9kbjaxzsfq0So6/view?usp=drivesdk  Not only that, but the videography is way above par!:blink1:

2 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

I want to ride with five complete newbies so I don’t look too retarded compared to all the experienced old timers here.   :D

No... You want to ride with some of those "old timers!"

Being one of the more remote riders here, I was surprised how beneficial it was riding with others - it's amazing how much you pick up just chatting with or even watching someone who is more comfortable on a wheel (even when you're not a novice yourself).

Choosing five makes it tough... I'd rather make a much longer list, and then make a plan to tick everyone off!

Even better, we should make "Unicycle Cards" (like baseball cards, but way cooler) - then we could collect and trade them!  :D

As for my list of five... I'm quite fortunate, as I have already ticked off a few names / collected a few cards - including (but not limited to) @Marty Backe, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @YoshiSkySun and @who_the - just to name-drop a little.

Who's next on my list is difficult, but depending on where I happen to travel, it would be great if it included...  

• @Smoother - 'coz he's a Brit and understands the jokes that all you Americans miss (and he lives near my Mum too).
  • @Hunka Hunka Burning Love - just to watch the man in action!
  • @Rehab1 - because he's a legend!!!
  • @kasenutty - so I can see if he rides dressed like his avatar, and
  • @Scott Henley - as he is going to become one of the greats*, and then I can say I knew him when he was just a little person.

* Just a guess... But someone remember this when he hits 1000 posts...

8 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Choosing five makes it tough... I'd rather make a much longer list, and then make a plan to tick everyone off!

Even better, we should make "Unicycle Cards" (like baseball cards, but way cooler) - then we could collect and trade them!  :D

• @Scott Henley - as he is going to become one of the greats*, and then I can say I knew him when he was just a little person.

* Just a guess... But someone remember this when he hits 1000 posts...

Lol. Love the trading card idea @The Fat Unicyclist!

Awe, shucks . Idk what to say. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Idk about being “one of the greats “ but don’t worry ? I’ll never forget my roots . Haha

I think EUC has a long way to go...especially here in the US and I just want to play a small role in it’s development as a legitimate form of green transportation. 

Anyone, because I have never ridden with anyone :crying: I'm destined to be a sole rider.  Hey, that's a cool name: "sole rider" or mix it up a bit, "soul rider".  A little play on words there.  Maybe I should change my "handle". hmmm.  Oh yeah the list

Well 

@Marty Backe because he's so mellow.  I'm hoping he'll share some of his Wacky 'Backe with me (see what I did there?!) and his peeps obvs, but on his turf, not mine.  So.Cal is so fricking EUC ready.

@The Fat Unicyclist because he's so funny and he needs some riding buddies, like me, and his scenery is probably more striking than Marty's.  If only he would start using his new camera and film some of his rides. (same terms)

@Rehab1 because he's a legend, and I could work on his wife to let him ride again (I'm very persuasive).

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love because he's also very funny, his place, summertime.

@everyone else.  When I take the RV on the road, I might be close enough to some of you to go riding with.  I'll post some sort of itinerary.  I'm thinking of starting with an extended visit to Val Thorens to catch the end of the ski season.  There is a motorhome park there.

It's hard to pick five without offending anyone.  I refer to my original statement.

EDIT and @kasenutty and @KingSong69 and @meepmeepmayer  and and and.  5 is not enough.

On 2018-02-26 at 4:29 PM, Rehab1 said:

Alright...I need to spill the beans. @Marty Backe already knows. So do my employees. 1/2 hour ride today. Wife factor is still in play but she does not follow the forum. ;)

As your forum wife.... er... online advisor... I'll have to remind you that "The Six Million Dollar Man" was purely ficticious!  :pooping:  And as your personal online medical advisor, I must point out that "The $30,000 Home Depot Man" needs to abstain from one wheeled riding until that humeral head heals up!   :rolleyes:  It's fun, but it's just not worth the risks.  I'll shaddup now about that.  :efef585a74:

I asked recently where is the love?  Well it's right here on this ol' forum!  :efeeec645d:  I love all you guys!  Except I wish a few more of you were sexy, young females, but hey - single-wheeled riders can't be picky choosers now right?  :innocent1:

Archived