Top 5 People You Wanna Ride With from Forum

outcast00096

13 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

I want to ride with five complete newbies so I don’t look too retarded compared to all the experienced old timers here.   :D

I call BS on that one, you seem to be very good riding the wheel.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/15lZ8wuPnOYaTIJ_POY9kbjaxzsfq0So6/view?usp=drivesdk  Not only that, but the videography is way above par!:blink1:

Edited by steve454
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

I want to ride with five complete newbies so I don’t look too retarded compared to all the experienced old timers here.   :D

No... You want to ride with some of those "old timers!"

Being one of the more remote riders here, I was surprised how beneficial it was riding with others - it's amazing how much you pick up just chatting with or even watching someone who is more comfortable on a wheel (even when you're not a novice yourself).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Choosing five makes it tough... I'd rather make a much longer list, and then make a plan to tick everyone off!

Even better, we should make "Unicycle Cards" (like baseball cards, but way cooler) - then we could collect and trade them!  :D

• @Scott Henley - as he is going to become one of the greats*, and then I can say I knew him when he was just a little person.

* Just a guess... But someone remember this when he hits 1000 posts...

Lol. Love the trading card idea @The Fat Unicyclist!

Awe, shucks . Idk what to say. Thanks for the vote of confidence. Idk about being “one of the greats “ but don’t worry ? I’ll never forget my roots . Haha

I think EUC has a long way to go...especially here in the US and I just want to play a small role in it’s development as a legitimate form of green transportation. 

• Upvote 1