WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

1 hour ago, Seba said:

It's simple. If you already have an account on https://euc.world just sign in and you'll find API key in your account settings (in top menu). If you don't have an account, sign up :)

Thanks, all done and working :)

Will see how it logs on my next ride :thumbup:

Edit: just for info if it helps, I am using a Galaxy S9 on Android 9 (Ver 1.0 UI) Knox Ver 3.2.1 API level 27, with a Samsung Gear S2 Classic. Tested on Ninebot Z6.

Edited by Planemo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HermanTheGerman said:

It's a Samsung A5 (SM-A520F), Android 8.0.0, kernel 3.18.14.

Android 8... Ok, I think I know the solution ;) Just need few days... at most :)

1 minute ago, stephen said:

I'm on 2.0. 26

Do i need the 27 or is it just for languages out is the other updates

If 2.0.26 works OK for you, you don't have to update to 2.0.27. Changes are interesting mainly for Bulgarian, Czech and Italian users. Also for Ninebot One S2 users, as this version adds support for this wheel. It also provides compatibility fixes for Pebble and Samsung Gear smartwatch users and brings some other minor changes and fixes.

• Upvote 1

I can also confirm that version 2.0.27 is fully functional. Including Live map and Tizen watch support. The only issue is my own fault :( Czech "riding average" translation is too long :/ I have to figure out better name for it but the value is so specifically defined it is hard. What is used in Russian and Polish, maybe other Slavic languages can serve as inspiration?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andress said:

I can also confirm that version 2.0.27 is fully functional. Including Live map and Tizen watch support. The only issue is my own fault :( Czech "riding average" translation is too long :/ I have to figure out better name for it but the value is so specifically defined it is hard. What is used in Russian and Polish, maybe other Slavic languages can serve as inspiration?

I faced the same problem, so I used "Śr. w ruchu" what is a short from "Średnia w ruchu", originally "Avg Riding". But I think it will be a good idea to use smaller font for value labels. Typically, WheelLog user knows location of each values of main screen after short period of use, so this label doesn't need to be that big. Only value needs to be readable. So please wait till tomorrow, I'll play with it :)

6 hours ago, Stan C said:

hello dose this app support the ninebot one e+???

i try to connect to it but nothing happen

From the ninebots it only connects to the Z series wheels. Read 1st post

• Like 1

@Seba: Here is a new version of french translation. As suggested as some users I've shortened hte "average_riding_speed" string in order order to make everything completely visible on the speedometer. You can embed it in the next version.

I uploaded here wheellog-frech-0.5.zip but is no longer useful now. I've removed the attached file.

Edited by koto

WheelLog 2.0.28 has been released

1. Added Ninebot One S2 support
  2. Added Bulgarian, Czech, Greek and Italian localization
  3. Improved user interface
  4. Improved Android 8/9 compatibility
  5. Pebble and Samsung Gear compatibility fixes

NOTE: Latest changes in 1.12 firmware of King Song KS-18L/XL may prevent WheelLog from connecting. Please wait with upgrading your wheel to 1.12 firmware until I resolve the problem.

Latest WheelLog app can be downloaded from https://euc.world/getwheellog

• Upvote 3

On 5/2/2019 at 6:31 PM, HermanTheGerman said:

One question about GPS track for EUC world: I have set the update interval on 5 seconds, but that still results in a very bad track (both tracks I uploaded today look very rudimentary).

I hope that new 2.0.28 version will resolve this issue,

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tessa25 said:

I just signed up. Is there a way to delete a tour?

I will add this feature within just next few days.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Seba said:

WheelLog 2.0.28 has been released

1. Added Ninebot One S2 support
  2. Added Bulgarian, Czech, Greek and Italian localization
  3. Improved user interface
  4. Improved Android 8/9 compatibility
  5. Pebble and Samsung Gear compatibility fixes

NOTE: Latest changes in 1.12 firmware of King Song KS-18L/XL may prevent WheelLog from connecting. Please wait with upgrading your wheel to 1.12 firmware until I resolve the problem.

Latest WheelLog app can be downloaded from https://euc.world/getwheellog

@Seba: I noticed that you have changed the font used in the speedometer. With this font there no need for me to shorten some string in french translation. I've uploaded  french-wheellog-0.5.zip recently. Please just forget it. It is no longer useful. I'll remove the attached file from my previous post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, koto said:

@Seba: I noticed that you have changed the font used in the speedometer. With this font there no need for me to shorten some string in french translation. I've uploaded  french-wheellog-0.5.zip recently. Please just forget it. It is no longer useful. I'll remove the attached file from my previous post.

Yes, the problem was not only with French language, but also with other. So I decided to make caption font slightly smaller than value font, so now everything should look more clear.

Edited by Seba
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Seba I can't remember if I gave you feedback about the problem I had with my Samsung Galaxy S4. When an alert is raised while standard voice messages are beeing played it cancel future standard voice messages. In this version, 2.0.28, it works like a charm :-)

• Like 1

Just now, koto said:

@Seba I can't remember if I gave you feedback about the problem I had with my Samsung Galaxy S4. When an alert is raised while standard voice messages are beeing played it cancel future standard voice messages. In this version, 2.0.28, it works like a charm :-)

Yes, meantime I reworked speech messages and added additional alert prioritization. Let's say for example that you have three alarms set - lowest priority at 31, medium at 34 and highest priority at 37 km/h. Now when you speed up to 32 km/h, you will hear beep and "Slow down" advisory message and it will be repeated until you slow down to 31 or less. But if you quickly accelerate to 35 km/h, this alert will be immediately overriden by medium priority alert (louder and more annoying beep and message). So there is no risk that you miss more important alert only because playing less important alert is not complete.

I love the speech alerts with my earphones because wheel beeps gets lost in wind noise just above 30 km/h. I don't ride my wheel without WheelLog connected :)

• Like 2

Hey hey EuC family...:clap3:

so a little quick one...  so i was taking a look to the ESP translation i did a while back a found a few little details here and there to update...

so here it is:

to use it in the map 

one more thing... i remember when @Seba open up the map feature... the realise I install back there (2-3 back), when i install it the map was working but now whenever i try  to use it in the map Tab is just the EUC.word logo not the map like it was before and when i click it sends me to this:

any idea on how to fix that?...

great work...

Best regards

Francis Gil 

WL_ESP_3.zip

Screenshot_20190506-000823.png

7 hours ago, ArqFG said:

so a little quick one...  so i was taking a look to the ESP translation i did a while back a found a few little details here and there to update...

Thank you Francis, I'll include it in next update.

7 hours ago, ArqFG said:

one more thing... i remember when @Seba open up the map feature... the realise I install back there (2-3 back), when i install it the map was working but now whenever i try  to use it in the map Tab is just the EUC.word logo not the map like it was before and when i click it sends me to this:

any idea on how to fix that?...

Screenshot_20190506-000823.png

It's not a bug :) This happened because you set your tour to be private (visible only to you) but you was not signed in in this web browser :) Just enter WheelLog settings, select "Live map settings" and change "Tour visibility" to "Link only". This way your future tours still won't be public, but you and people you share the link with will be able to see your tour without singing in or even having an euc.world account. Because WheelLog app seems to work OK, this week I can focus my work on website improvements, so I will add various handful options to euc.world: privacy settings, delete unneeded tours, export tour to GPX, statistics and ranks etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

hi hi

i had some free time so i did some extra work to the ESP translation...

and thanks :D

5 hours ago, Seba said:

It's not a bug :) This happened because you set your tour to be private (visible only to you) but you was not signed in in this web browser :) Just enter WheelLog settings, select "Live map settings" and change "Tour visibility" to "Link only". This way your future tours still won't be public, but you and people you share the link with will be able to see your tour without singing in or even having an euc.world account. Because WheelLog app seems to work OK, this week I can focus my work on website improvements, so I will add various handful options to euc.world: privacy settings, delete unneeded tours, export tour to GPX, statistics and ranks etc.

and here is a little suggestion probably make the font a bit bigger or bold...

idk if is the same in other translation... but is just to make the text a bit more readable...

Screenshot_20190506-121850.png

WL_ESP_3.1.zip

@Seba I can confirm one s2 is working properly, and now live map works for me too. What I noticed though, is that Tilt/Roll is missing from statistics? Is that a bug or you removed them as stats? Autoconnect is blisteringly fast now. 
Also voice commands are not working in Bulgarian, but that was to be expected. Translation is somewhat strange, but is correct. Just needs some tone corrections, I'll try to get around it next days I get off. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George Iliev said:

@Seba I can confirm one s2 is working properly, and now live map works for me too. What I noticed though, is that Tilt/Roll is missing from statistics? Is that a bug or you removed them as stats? Autoconnect is blisteringly fast now. 
Also voice commands are not working in Bulgarian, but that was to be expected. Translation is somewhat strange, but is correct. Just needs some tone corrections, I'll try to get around it next days I get off. 

Tilt/roll was temporarily removed because I need to extend reading live data with new command. Tilt and roll values was never read from the Ninebot wheels in WheelLog, it was always zeroes. I know that speech doesn't work in Bulgarian, because from what I know Google doesn't provide Bulgarian speech engine with Android. Maybe you can get third-party Bulgarian speech engine from Google Play, but probably it will not be free. Or we can try to experiment with Russian engine and check if it can pronounce Bulgarian sentences well enough to make use of it until Google will provide Bulgarian engine. What do you think?

• Upvote 1