WheelLog Android App

palachzzz

1 hour ago, sbouju said:

OK, well understood ! ;)

Same case for this one, I imagine...

20191028_201457.jpg

I know it may be tempting to get this one an try with EUC World standalone Android app, but I don't think it would be a good investment. 320x240 screen... It's even worse than on regular Wear OS smartwatch. And 1200 mAh battery is still far from providing reasonable running time. I think for this money you can get regular, small smartphone that will provide you much better experience. Just put it in some kind of wristband or armband, even DIY one.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, Seba said:

I think for this money you can get regular, small smartphone that will provide you much better experience. Just put it in some kind of wristband or armband, even DIY one.

I agree at 200%, and that has been the reasons of my purchase of an Unihertz Jelly Pro, some two year ago.

Unfortunately, I have not often used it, finally, mainly fo its relatively poor autonomy and its poor GPS satellites reception.

WechatIMG14.thumb.jpeg.24d6fad425af460e4

WechatIMG62.thumb.jpeg.b2fcadbedd41efe63

Edited by sbouju
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, sbouju said:

Speaking of it, I have launched a more recent version of EUC Word than the WheelLog view above, and I find the screen view no so good, when in landscape mode...

2.jpg.382f227f5331c4f899d32974262b9571.j

Upcoming EUC World will come with massive changes to user interface. It will also work much better in landscape mode, including devices with small screens. Just a little more patience :) You can ask @Hansolo what he thinks about new UI.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Seba said:

Upcoming EUC World will come with massive changes to user interface. It will also work much better in landscape mode, including devices with small screens. Just a little more patience :) You can ask @Hansolo what he thinks about new UI.

Maybe IOS? :-)

• Like 1

@Seba, I was wondering: Is there a difference in how EUC World behaves in terms of alarm priority? (high vs. medium vs. low priority?) Someone asked me if all three give vibration + audio warnings and I realized I wasn't sure about the answer

Thanks!

On 10/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, Cedric Hauber said:

Just realized that my fork has been used by many people :-) I've forked just to implement the support of my inmotion wheel, and now, years later, because i've just bought a KS18L, i decided to reinstall WheelLog (cus, the Kingsong app....) and, what a surprise EUC World ! Thanks for all this work ! I will starts contributing again !

Thank you for your work)) Without your contribution I will not start this work at all, because with you fork Inmotion was almost work, but speed was incorrect, that made me download the sources and fix this problem xD 

• Like 2

On 4/29/2019 at 11:18 AM, Andrii said:

@Seba Hi. I appreciate your job. It's still not very obvious how to use your live map feature. I will figure it out soon. Voice notifications are a breath of fresh air. 

I have a suggestion on the new feature. Please add an option to show and hide the notification frequently ( every second or twice a second) when the warning is triggered. By doing so each one who has ANY smartwatch or fitness band can use it to receive alerts. Any smartwatch or fitness band can vibrate and show notifications from apps and most of them can show the text of the notification. 

OVERSPEED WARNING: 32km/h

OVERCURRENT WARNING: 95A

The notification on the phone should appear and disappear all the time when the warning is triggered. And the user will have buzzing smartwatch on his wrist showing him the warning with speed/current updated every 0.5s. It's like notification spamming, but useful. 

P.S. I have contacted Palachzzz about it in November and he liked this idea. But it looks like he is out of app development now. 

Wow, I like this. mi bands are cheap and for lot of people is enough to have vibration

On 11/21/2019 at 1:22 PM, Michael D said:

EUC World:

After the last update, the app closes immediately. Has an old Samsung Note 3 with Android 5.0

Now that WheelLog and EUC World are two separate apps, I'd suggest posting this here:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Some special build with Ninebot Z BMS reading support, including balancing. 
It will be added in main branch in Google Play a bit later (when I understand how solve some UI issues), but you can use it right now. 
How it works:

Balancing reading:

You can take signed version here (don't need to remove previous)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EeRzZiH9tGjWJwSGIdJXzTC1LszTKB6-

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, Seba said:

It will also work much better in landscape mode, including devices with small screens.

Well...

But no important (for me!), as I use the Jelly Pro very rarely, particularly in this screen mode !  ;)

EUW World in landscape mode on a JellyPro.jpg