On 4/18/2018 at 1:34 AM, jojo33 said:

$ 2000 you make a nice trip
I hope they offer a box of caviar for this price
there are good Gotway at $ 2500 too

Lol, 1350$ will get me a gotway Tesla 1020Wh/84V on Ali express.

If it's as fast/powerful, PERFECT quality batteries and motor and a LOT safer....cutoff impossible style safer... i might be able to accept 2000.

If not, bye ninebot. I'm a bit disappointed on my mini plus that promise 20km/h on paper but never reach more than 16km/h (though spedo in app says 19-20). Crazy considering 2x400W motor (nominal) drive it (2*800W max power actually)

If Z promise 40km/h i expect 30-35 real speed based on that experience

Edited by Boogieman
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Boogieman said:

If it's as fast/powerful, PERFECT quality batteries and motor and a LOT safer....cutoff impossible style safer... i might be able to accept 2000.

If not, bye ninebot. I'm a bit disappointed on my mini plus that promise 20km/h on paper but never reach more than 16km/h (though spedo in app says 19-20).

well, PERFECT quality ? :w00t2:

If this price is correct and gearbest picks it up there is a slight possibility to get it safely to sweden for about *1.32 = 13 200yuan (tax25+toll7%).

http://g.pconline.com.cn/product/pinghengche/ninebot/1096088_price.html

While not cheap, its doable if its fast safe and qualitative. But i need to order now to have it for summer. Gearbest delivery is 6-8weeks and then we are in end of june....

1 hour ago, Boogieman said:

If not, bye ninebot. I'm a bit disappointed on my mini plus that promise 20km/h on paper but never reach more than 16km/h (though spedo in app says 19-20). Crazy considering 2x400W motor (nominal) drive it (2*800W max power actually)

About Ninebot EUC speed limit i dont know, but i agree with you, but about Mini Ninebot cheats on speed limit, tilt back occurs under maximum speed, please, you must understand:
when Ninebot says "maximum speed", 20kmh, it's not the cruising speed.
20kmh is the peak reached at the maximum speed
I could reach up to 24kmh / 21kmh ..., but only 3 seconds
it's playing with people's words and understanding
A person sees 20kmh: she thinks I can ride at 20kmh
Ninebot writes "maximum speed 20kmh: it forces the Mini to roll slower, cheating on the cruising speed, lowering it by 1 or 2 km / h
it's a fraud
in France this style of commercial argument and distorting the speed limit is considered a fraud towards the consumer,

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I don't understand. Am I supposed to be impressed with 18-kph, since they highlight that, like, "WOW".  I'm beginning to be worried :huh:

You should be worried, when is the last time Ninebot produced a high powered wheel ?

For me, the E+ pedals on the Z says it all.

• Like 1

A wolf in a sheep's coat. Lower default specs to be road-legal .

Earlier last year, 9B was proposing EUC self-regulation in China to limit the speed of EUCs. It said that some other EUC makers disregard riders' safety to market high speed EUCs. 9B proposed to limit to 20km/hr....

But nobody else follows the proposal or rules. 

So, I guess 800W 20km/h Z10 is the result. Maybe Segway will lobby states to set the speed limit and voltage limit later. Segway did push EPMD before, it can push this in the future if it deems it is worth it.

I heard that due to Z's fat tire, it is easy for a novice to learn riding Z's.

Edited by EUCMania
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

18 kmh is actually pretty good, you just have to compare apples to apples

300px-Mobility_scooter_zoo.jpg

the Chinese have taught me an expression that refers to a person or product that is measly (mediocre) but is pleasant to see:
"good packaging"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

the Chinese have taught me an expression that refers to a person or product that is measly (mediocre) but is pleasant to see:
"good packaging"

"good packaging" = "Up packaging" = better packaging than the content.

"Down packaging" = pretend the content is less potent or pretend the content is not what the content is. This happens when there is a potential for legal trouble. 

I do not know which case applies to nb1z

Edited by EUCMania

10 minutes ago, Jerome said:

They are looking down the road 

that’s how i tried to read segway’s mind.

i read on fb i think how this guy in the netherlands got his euc confiscated by a cop and fined. once euc’s come out of the shadows, some kind of regulation will be imposed on them. most of the adult thinking wheel riders aren’t gonna enjoy their rides as much looking over their shoulder.

On 3/1/2018 at 12:26 AM, novazeus said:

here’s my prediction, for the states. i think segway/ninebot is forward looking. for pavement/sidewalks wherever legal, 9bot1s1, 12.5 mph.

for offroad, trails and my pasture, the new fat tire one, ninebot onez. 

ya, u can still get hurt bad at those speeds and on the different surfaces, but statistically, waay less.

i figure that big chunk of cash they got was partially used on future legality of euc’s, hoverboards is fresh in everybody’s mind. i’m pretty sure, in the government’s perfect world, all wheeled vehicles except cars and trucks would be banned. don’t u think cops hate bikers, especially crotch rockets. when they flip off the cop at a light and proceed to do a buck fifty peeling out and the other citizens in other cars are just staring at the cop. true story, cop told me yesterday. we were talking about me catching these punks tresspassing on my property.

anyway, i’m putting my money on segway/ninebot. you guys love to go fast and you love these wheels. i got them as a medical/hopefully dog exercise/save gas going slow surveying my property tool or tools. i’m not a fanboy of the whole concept, but because of where my particular disease is, and jarring up and down, walking or jogging or dirt bike riding etc i thought i try these as last mile or save me some miles walking and get my butt around the ranch more frequently.

i think there is a future for little slow euc’s for legal urban transport. and offroad with the fat tire one. obviously that is one arseholes opinion. and just like arseholes, everybody has one.

nobody hates government regulation worse than me. the government gets involved and fucks up everything waay worse. like i can’t buy a gas can now that doesn’t spill or spew gas everywhere except for the tank where u want it because some fucking asshole at the epa thought they could keep fumes down with a new nozzle. i have to buy a separate funnel and take the gas can cap off completely to get gas in my tanks now. watch the news. politicians only want one thing. to get elected and re-elected, and they’d throw their mother’s under a bus to get that.

The more i read, the closer my finger is to buy button on tesla 1020Wh for 1350$ on ali express ? Guess i Will start with dismantle, check all leads, meassure batts, add extra cooling and then go cruising WITHOUT BEEPS in 30km/h (real no bullshit speed) till i gather confidence to go for 40... And at last around 45km/h and a face plant ? if stopped by officer? Put in limited mode real quick and...hey it only does 20 8-) besides i got both car and motorbike license, so 45km/h should be no feat... At least on the road. Maybe bike trail could offend some race bikers ?

Edited by Boogieman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I don't understand. Am I supposed to be impressed with 18-kph, since they highlight that, like, "WOW".  I'm beginning to be worried :huh:

Finally some driving

They are really pushing the message "we promise it will be legal everywhere" with the addon... It will go over every obstacle....

Next up steep climb... In 16..17..18?

Though the free roll on the straight certainly did not look like 16..17..18. at least not if i compare to my NB plus.. But it might be about camera angles?

7 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

If there is a fatal accident involving a Ninebot product in China (including high speed), the entire Ninebot management team will go to jail for life...? or worse, they can be executed...???:roflmao:

the others doesn't?