8 hours ago, Piktukaz said:

You can already buy it on aliexpress for € 1.639,94 / $1,960.00:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electric-unicycle-for-9BOT-Z10-power-1800W-45KM-H/32865091318.html

Jason has anticipated a much lower price. This price is a deal breaker for me on all models if they follow the usual price spacing ($200-$300). ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, WaveCut said:

E+ pedals ruining it.

I've only briefly ridden a Ninebot before. Can you tell me what is it about E+ pedals which are so bad?

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I've only briefly ridden a Ninebot before. Can you tell me what is it about E+ pedals which are so bad?

imagine your msuper pedals....but without griptape! 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MacPara said:

:shock2::shock2::shock2:

Ah, OK. So it's not a size thing, just the surface. Hopefully it's something that can be retrofitted to grip tape.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I've had ninebot e+ as my starter wheel. The e+ pedals are wider than the Msuper but they are also shorter in length. So more chance for scraping and less comfortable due to shorter length. 

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Ah, OK. So it's not a size thing, just the surface. Hopefully it's something that can be retrofitted to grip tape.

5 minutes ago, Adel said:

I've had ninebot e+ as my starter wheel. The e+ pedals are wider than the Msuper but they are also shorter in length. So more chance for scraping and less comfortable due to shorter length. 

Yeah -----..its just the surface, which i mean with imagine..-.Size wise they are realy OK!!.

And  its easy to place grip tape around the rubber inserts...absolutly easy! And then they are nearly twins to the Msuper pedals!

Edited by US69
  • Like 1

i like my little 9bot 1 and 2 pedals waay better than my e+. probably easy to swap out. see how the edge is rounded on the s1 pedal and just a right angle metal edge on the e+. e+ is hard on ur ankle bone if u miss u mount or dismount.

looking at my pictures of the wheels on my old truck’s line-x spray on liner tailgate, i wonder if anybody has tried a spray on coating on their pedals. i bet it would probably work better than grip tape.that stuff i think sticks to everything. could probably do that on a v10 as well.

D7A2C4ED-9D11-4568-836F-79AFCA2A5C57.jpeg.02ffa0a26cd5825fa70b59092801c567.jpeg822BDAB2-E8E3-4B81-8E14-591E631AEAA0.jpeg.c4066b7a28769ca8d59c7648ab350ce9.jpeg

Edited by novazeus
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, US69 said:

For (in my view) hopefully prooving that this wide tire on a EUC  is absolutly nonsense and brings no advantage other than perhaps on very flat road to have a bit more grip.

yeah i have this fear for my pastures too. the only thing it might do, and i have no sidewall data to deduce this, but if the pressure is lower, it might serve as a shock absorber. bouncing off irregularities is what makes pasture riding so challenging. up and down is no big deal but glancing off irregularities is where it gets tedious and the wide tire might be worse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, US69 said:

I am SO MUCH looking forward to see @Marty Backe take this wheel to his "overheat hill" and offroad trails, really! To get away this overhyped exspectations ?

Not only for to see if at least the Z10 has the power to move up the hill.(not to speak about z6/8)..nope...

For (in my view) hopefully prooving that this wide tire on a EUC  is absolutly nonsense and brings no advantage other than perhaps on very flat road to have a bit more grip. When you just think about motorbike motocross, the back wheels are not that wide, they are only wide on motor bike street high speed situation. (super big bikes)

And much more important, think of steering?! There is no moto cross bike in the world, which has a wide tire in the front, as such a thing just makes steering worse. And as we have to do both with our one wheel EUC...i would guess a wider tire than say 3inch is just missing the point.

But we will see ? My guess is, that the Msuper X will take the cake for all competitions, for street gliding and offroad trailing, i guess it will be a clear winner over the 9b Z10. All day long......

The range numbers that were posted for the z10 earlier in the thread are even more worrisome. Maybe have to do with the high current that has to be drawn from the battery packs because of the low 58V voltage ?

6 minutes ago, Adel said:

The range numbers that were posted for the z10 earlier in the thread are even more worrisome. Maybe have to do with the high current that has to be drawn from the battery packs because of the low 58V voltage ?

Yeah this range numbers really have not been the greatest. While there was not explained at which speed the wheel was ridden, or?

I still have seen no comparison to an actual "as like" wheel, like the Tesla or the Msuper....and that from an unbiased owner, who has several wheels...and has enough "backbone" to give his honest opinion ?

Seeing the last "troll" video....what about a video that is not speeded up ??

Edited by US69

Just now, houseofjob said:

Still want it! (I'm easy ?)

I am also eager to see what i can and what not...I am just thinking its way overhyped because of the optics and the (to) wide tire ?

It always sounds a bit like 9b is the holy gral...but in reality they are pretty bad since 2016 and failed a lot with their EUC products, and now? A 59V wheel? Really?!

So its hard to understand the hype...at least for me, but yeah, its all just opinions ?

4 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Who cares about off-road performance?  95% of EUC users are only going to use it on pavement.  

Did you read the post by the guy who already confirmed it will go 45km/h?  Doesn't that imply that the power available is sufficient?  

I don't expect it to be the most powerful wheel.  For me, the rat race to produce a wheel that will go 100km/h is completely uninteresting.  Making a safer wheel?  Very interesting to me.  

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong.  I just think when criticism about it's off-road potential is considered the top priority for the wheel, it loses perspective about the average user, as often happens in discussion here among enthusiasts.  

ur  right. i only care about off road because that’s my intended purpose is survey my ranch with Bob trotting alongside of me. i’m probably less than 1%. marty and those guys come close with the technical riding they do on those trails and i’m not convince that tire is a trail tire. my knobbies on my ktm 525 exc sure don’t look like that tire. the slick racing tires on my ktm superduke r do though. 

so the z tire looks more like a street tire to me but i don’t see any euc riders bending their wheels 45 degrees in a corner. that’s why racebikes have that tire. and compounds on the edges like bubblegum.

u guys that ride street and sidewalks might find it better for jumping curbs.

my zo6 vette had huge tires on it and they were terrible for maneuvering, terrible for rain, in fact only good for one thing, adhesion on dry, smooth pavement like a racetrack.oh, and they looked cool. i think top speed was like 205 mph too. very useful. did get pretty good highway mileage of 27, not bad for 427 cu inch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1