Feature request: Ability to zoom the time scale in all recorded data graphs.

Problem: Currently I can only view the last minute or the last hour (day, week and month are always greyed out). My trips always last more than an hour, so I can never see the whole trip. And a minute is too short to see even the latest section ridden.

Solution #1: Ability to zoom the time scale. For example with a one-finger drag on the time scale.

Solution #2: More options for the viewing length (1min, 10min, 30min, 1hr, 2hrs).

Solution #3: Ability to scroll the view would already make the graphs useful for me.

Also, the scale for the voltage view starts from zero. In a 67V device, about 48V is the lowest allowed, so 70% of the scale will never be used. The scale for the voltage view could start for example at 45V.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 11:13 AM, mrelwood said:

Feature request: Ability to zoom the time scale in all recorded data graphs.

Problem: Currently I can only view the last minute or the last hour (day, week and month are always greyed out). My trips always last more than an hour, so I can never see the whole trip. And a minute is too short to see even the latest section ridden.

Solution #1: Ability to zoom the time scale. For example with a one-finger drag on the time scale.

Solution #2: More options for the viewing length (1min, 10min, 30min, 1hr, 2hrs).

Solution #3: Ability to scroll the view would already make the graphs useful for me.

Also, the scale for the voltage view starts from zero. In a 67V device, about 48V is the lowest allowed, so 70% of the scale will never be used. The scale for the voltage view could start for example at 45V.

Thanks for request!

Graphs will be improved in future. Interval more 1 hour is paid feature now. Scales will be improved too.

I notice in the iOS App Store there is an Apple Watch screenshot showing the horn, lock, torch, and Lights but I did not see this when on my Apple Watch after I installed it. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mfvtgtgs said:

I notice in the iOS App Store there is an Apple Watch screenshot showing the horn, lock, torch, and Lights but I did not see this when on my Apple Watch after I installed it. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

You need to do a force touch then it should appear. 

8 hours ago, mfvtgtgs said:

This is build-in Force Touch Menu

Hi all :)

I got my first EUC yesterday (Inmotion V5F), and love it already.

I tried with the official iOS App from Inmotion, and some things I didn't like. So I checked out DarknessBot - and love it :)

In both apps I can adjust max speed. Offical go up to 25kph and DarknessBot go to 30 I think. If I set DarknessBot to 25 and switch to offical it says 24. So something is off. I found a couple other where there mismatch also. I have not dared to set it above 25 (as officially the wheel should not be able to go above that).

Questions:

1) Is it just as safe to adjust speed in DarknessBot as it's in the offical app?

2) Anyone tested and safely used above 25 on this wheel?

3) Is the mismatch a bug? if not, which one is correct?

8 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

I have the same question about the v10f.  Is it safe to set it to 45kmph.  

1 hour ago, Rino said:

If the manufacturer deems necessary to provide a given limit out of the box, there is likely to be a good reason. It seems Inmotion leaves the door open to unlock higher speeds after release to market, as they did for the V5+ when going from 18 to 20 max speed (official this time).

So to answer your question, as you move from 25 to 30, or 40 to 45, you are less obviously less safe. Ckeck out the cut-off speed of your respecting wheels and decide for yourself what safety margin you desire, as there is no clear-cut answer to your question, IMHO.

On my side, I went even more conservative: I moved my Inmotion V8 max speed to 25km/h instead of 30, and plan to move my V10 max speed to 35km/h instead of 40.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

I have the same question about the v10f.  Is it safe to set it to 45kmph.  

Excellent wheel, just like the previous InMotions, answered a lot of our wishes and complaints, especially from the V8, which always felt like it was not as thoroughly thought through (tire rub, lack of proper taillight) as the thoroughly and pleasantly over-engineered V5.

I'll be happier if this DarknessBot unlock works, seeing as I've now done a proper 100% battery lift test and the V10F prod wheel maxes out no load at 36 mph / 58 kph, so 28 mph / 45 kph max seems to have enough safety threshold for an unlock (or maybe possibly a legit 45 kph / 28 mph firmware update from InMotion in the future? *fingers crossed*).

If InMotion made 30 mph wheels, more fatter tire models (14" x 2.5" V5 update pretty pleeeeeeaaaase!!), and a large Monster-type diameter model where you could sit, I would have no reason to buy other manufacturer wheels.

Safe or not is your own call. :innocent1:

Edited by z3n
link

Let’s keep it real here, EUC is inherently not safe ? 

But it’s all measured risk.

How much you want to flirt with dipping into the software max-to-no load cutout threshold is up to you, if given that choice (Gotway, DB unlocks, etc)

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2018 at 12:36 PM, Rino said:

Hi all :)

I got my first EUC yesterday (Inmotion V5F), and love it already.

I tried with the official iOS App from Inmotion, and some things I didn't like. So I checked out DarknessBot - and love it :)

In both apps I can adjust max speed. Offical go up to 25kph and DarknessBot go to 30 I think. If I set DarknessBot to 25 and switch to offical it says 24. So something is off. I found a couple other where there mismatch also. I have not dared to set it above 25 (as officially the wheel should not be able to go above that).

Questions:

1) Is it just as safe to adjust speed in DarknessBot as it's in the offical app?

3) Is the mismatch a bug? if not, which one is correct?

2) ok. I understand about safe or not.

What about my questions on "1" and "3". Anyone have any thing about that? Especially since official app and darknessbot doesn't show same number for speed set.

14 hours ago, Rino said:

2) ok. I understand about safe or not.

What about my questions on "1" and "3". Anyone have any thing about that? Especially since official app and darknessbot doesn't show same number for speed set.

I have adjusted with DarknessBot without incident. As for the discrepancy, it’s 1 kph.. not enough to worry about. A simple rounding difference can cause that. 

Feature request: Ability to switch to the same battery percentage as is shown with the manufacturer’s app and the wheel itself.

I have learned how to interpret the original battery percentages, no matter how unintuitive they may be. I still fail to do so on the DarknessBot percentage scaling, so I keep switching to the original app just to see the percentage. I wish I could skip that step alltogether.

@Ilya Shkolnik can You please consider adding to your  software support for Pebble watch (to offer the same functionality as WheelLog with Pebble) Unfortunately WheelLog does not support Ninebot wheels...  As I am expecting Ninebot Z10 to arrive soon  -  I will be missing great visibility and low cost of Pebble a lot...  

On 5/20/2018 at 12:19 AM, Rotciv said:

Started using the app with Apple Watch and I noticed it's using generic labels, as seen on the screenshot below.

Tried uninstalling the app from the watch but same result.

313918109_2018-05-1917_07_13.png.6094acbde69cba528a91f2d6b9a09a90.png

Yes, it's will be fixed in next version

On 5/20/2018 at 5:29 AM, mrelwood said:

Feature request: Ability to switch to the same battery percentage as is shown with the manufacturer’s app and the wheel itself.

I have learned how to interpret the original battery percentages, no matter how unintuitive they may be. I still fail to do so on the DarknessBot percentage scaling, so I keep switching to the original app just to see the percentage. I wish I could skip that step alltogether.

Some electric devices provides battery level information (Ninebot). Other devices provides only Voltage, app must to calculate battery level with voltage. DarknessBot uses linear algorithm for calculation level. Per cell: 100% for 4.2V and 0% for 3.3V

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lukasz said:

@Ilya Shkolnik can You please consider adding to your  software support for Pebble watch (to offer the same functionality as WheelLog with Pebble) Unfortunately WheelLog does not support Ninebot wheels...  As I am expecting Ninebot Z10 to arrive soon  -  I will be missing great visibility and low cost of Pebble a lot...  

Pebble support is not planning. I'm planning on making support for other portable gadgets (not watch)

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 11:54 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Pebble support is not planning. I'm planning on making support for other portable gadgets (not watch)

Hello @Ilya Shkolnik - other gadgets? what kind of? - please consider second look at Pebble - especially Pebble Time and Pebble Steel - this is great device for wheel users

•  very good visibility of the screen especially in the sun, also good in the evening (backlit)
  • full time "screen on"  ,  2-3 days of battery life (unseen in other watches)
  • also - it is relatively inexpensive now (comparing to the I-Watch)
  • also - it is water resistant to 30 meters so for sure good for rainy day,
  • and moreover - it has 4 buttons You can assign function to - much better than touchscreen for such mobile use. 

Maybe You can have a look on the YT for more info or consult other users ? 

Edited by Lukasz
  • Like 1

What's news in beta 4.2-177: 
- Graphs: Pinch to zoom 
- Graphs: Up to 1 year 
- KingSong: fixed reset alarms 
- Fixed connection for KingSong and Rockwheel 
- Improved error handling on Profile and Ratings
- Apple Watch: Fixed localizations

• Like 1