I upddated my V10F firmware to latest 2.2.6 and can confirm that vehicle is still unknown at DarknessBot. Cannot unlock the speed yet.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:12 PM, UniVehje said:

I upddated my V10F firmware to latest 2.2.6 and can confirm that vehicle is still unknown at DarknessBot. Cannot unlock the speed yet.

On previous FM model has been recognized?

Fix will be in today Beta

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

1 hour ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

On previous FM model has been recognized?

Fix will be in today Beta

On my iphone x ios 11.4 dardnessBot didn’t recognize the previous V10F FM either. 

I sent you the logs also previously. Do you need new logs with the new FM? Happy to help on test flight also. 

Edited by UniVehje

36 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

The newest beta (as of minute ago) recognizes my v10f!   @UniVehje want to test out max speed (45kph) :) ?  I'm still on firmware 1.1.6 and everything seems to work so far.

I just tried to but I had already very low battery. It either doesn't work yet or inmotion overrides it at low battery. And the new firmware doesn't work properly anyway when it comes to max speed. Tomorrow a new test with full battery. 

Are there any V10F owners with old firmware who could test this also?

WHY IN RATINGS DOES NOT REFRESH THE DISTANCE PERFORMED?
I HAVE VERSION 4.2 (183)

WHEN THE VERSION IN SPANISH? NEED HELP?
THANKS IN ADVANCE

¿PORQUE EN RATINGS NO REFRESCA LA DISTANCIA REALIZADA?
YO TENGO LA VERSIÓN 4.2 (183)

¿PARA CUANDO LA VERSION EN ESPAÑOL? ¿NECESITAS AYUDA?

GRACIAS POR ADELANTADO

7 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Great! Did you ride it at that speed already? New or old firmware?

I'm on old firmware, don't feel the need to upgrade yet.

Yes I did. But I didn't manage to push it to the max due to traffic, I ride on the street.

EKWC6JRA5acWQlWdG-XoTIScXOZod2DnhVwow3ON

• Like 1

Let us know how it behaves under battery throttling. I just tried and can get it to 45 km/h. I guess 50 is not possible even though DarknessBot allows that? I'm still not charged up, about 50 % now. InMotion app gives max speed as 38 km/h now. 

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Let us know how it behaves under battery throttling. I just tried and can get it to 45 km/h. I guess 50 is not possible even though DarknessBot allows that? I'm still not charged up, about 50 % now. InMotion app gives max speed as 38 km/h now. 

Firmware on Inmotion V10F accepts max speed only 45kph. In next beta higher speed settings will be removed

I tried full speed with full battery, but the new firmware still limits the speed at 33 kph. The app shows limit at 45. 85% battery shows 44, 80% battery is 43 kph. 

14 hours ago, UniVehje said:

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

I tried full speed with full battery, but the new firmware still limits the speed at 33 kph. The app shows limit at 45. 85% battery shows 44, 80% battery is 43 kph. 

I am able to still have 40 km/h speed limit control at 62% battery and my last ride max speed was 34 km/h without tiltback.

SYHQs_QRs5eNTQh4ZZV2VI5fGNGTx_ItD9ELEnUm

_7ROC_2H-gT9tFCM607ZVJitaId7tx_ujpBiw_1v

13 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Firmware on Inmotion V10F accepts max speed only 45kph. In next beta higher speed settings will be removed

I did try to set it at >45 km/h before, just out of curiosity. Well, you never know, right? :innocent1:

39 minutes ago, z3n said:

I did try to set it at >45 km/h before, just out of curiosity. Well, you never know, right? :innocent1:

Speed settings >45 have been only for tests :)

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1