19 hours ago, Rotciv said:

Will sessions/trips be finally implemented in this version? Take into account the auto-pause when the rider is not moving, similar to other riding apps like Strava 

+1

Now I switch between inmotion app when I want map data and darkness bot for all other rides. Will be happy to buy it as IAP.

• Upvote 1

Ok, potentially stupid question, but how do you create a profile and does the "map" feature work?  Had to ask because I been playing with the app for hours (after update and in-app purchases) and cannot create a profile nor use the map feature.  Thanks all.

9 hours ago, Tom D said:

Ok, potentially stupid question, but how do you create a profile and does the "map" feature work?  Had to ask because I been playing with the app for hours (after update and in-app purchases) and cannot create a profile nor use the map feature.  Thanks all.

Need turn on Settings / Apple ID / iCloud / iCloudDrive and DarknessBot permissions

Ilya, thank you for the job well done on DB.

I really enjoy it and appreciate your continuous work on it. The support for Apple Watch is commendable.

One issue I would like to report - very often, for reasons unknown to me, the Apple Watch App needs to be restarted (once ore twice) in order to receive data from the wheel/iPhone. It would be great if this restart happened automatilcally (now, it just says "connect to device" forever until I manually shut down the app on apple watch and run it again, and if it does not resolve the issue repeat the procedure until it does...).

Cheers!

Edited by hal2000

On 21.7.2018 at 15:01, Ilya Shkolnik said:

DarknessBot 5.0 Ankündigung!

414716134_2018-07-2115_59_48.thumb.png.5894a1d0ac1d11ee60f9d2d8249a17ec.png

@ilya. i would like to become a beta tester. but cant send you a pn, because íam new. how can i get in contact with you. ps:  great app. thx for your work. i bought all inapp s. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, chrishero said:

@ilya. i would like to become a beta tester. but cant send you a pn, because íam new. how can i get in contact with you. ps:  great app. thx for your work. i bought all inapp s. 

You just need 2-3 posts approved  to get into PM...

so just communicate a bit here!

Edited by US69
  • Like 1

I can't really figure out how to work the video recording, basically when i go into the video recording screen it asks if i want with or without microphone and I choose and then I think its recording but have no clue how to stop it, if i click the share button in the upper left it drops me to the initial connection screen and reconnects to the wheel at which point i have a mixed display dark theme around the display boxes and the video peeking through underneath. 

On a side note i'd love to sign up for test flight betas but i still need another post to send a message :)

• Upvote 1

Hello, I've been using this app for few weeks now, and i can't wait to get my hands on the new one ^_^. 

One issue I (still) have with the app is that it limits speed to 24 on my V5F, while the original app makes me go 25. I can change it in settings - but it always resets to 24..

23 hours ago, nte said:

Tap the video recorder icon again to stop recording then wait for a new screen to appear and tap save

Thanks, that only works sometimes though for some reason. Sometimes it makes the app go all wonky, The tiles turn back to the colour of the theme selected but I can still see video around the borders.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:28 PM, Wheeler Von Calamity said:

I can't really figure out how to work the video recording, basically when i go into the video recording screen it asks if i want with or without microphone and I choose and then I think its recording but have no clue how to stop it, if i click the share button in the upper left it drops me to the initial connection screen and reconnects to the wheel at which point i have a mixed display dark theme around the display boxes and the video peeking through underneath. 

On a side note i'd love to sign up for test flight betas but i still need another post to send a message :)

Tap Recorder button on Dashboard screen for start/stop recording. After will be showed preview video for saving to gallery

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2018 at 7:38 AM, Kamil Democko said:

One issue I (still) have with the app is that it limits speed to 24 on my V5F, while the original app makes me go 25. I can change it in settings - but it always resets to 24..

If speed resets after changing - firmware don't accept provided speed

3 hours ago, Rotciv said:

Anything I should watch out for? I don’t want the One Z to drop me while I’m going 45kph (28mph) ??

No, only check connection, getting metrics and changing lights/torch/handle and send me logs