2 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

- Graphs: Improved UI

This is great! Very fast and intuitive, I like it!

There is just a tiny glitch with the slider graphics: When zooming with pinch-to-zoom, the title and graph do change properly, but the slider does not. Same thing if I drag the slider to more than 1 hour and the app asks if I want to purchase graphs: The graph and title switches to 1 minute, but the slider itself does not.

7 hours ago, mrelwood said:

There is just a tiny glitch with the slider graphics: When zooming with pinch-to-zoom, the title and graph do change properly, but the slider does not. Same thing if I drag the slider to more than 1 hour and the app asks if I want to purchase graphs: The graph and title switches to 1 minute, but the slider itself does not.

Yes it is. I think what pinch-to-zoom will be removed

• Like 1

I think that I have an idea for monetization  - pack with different designs for the tiles! :)

1. Add the option to change the size of the tiles;
2. Release pack with custom tile skins;
3. ...
4. Profit. 

I don't know about the reset, but I will definitely pay good money for this. :)

PS: Just a simple mock-up with random speedometers from the internets. :P

test.jpg

• Like 1

I have a couple of issues with the app, some that are extremely dangerous in my opinion and should be fixed ASAP.

The app, after updating, completely reset the alarm settings on my King Song 14D. It did this without giving any warning that my alarms were being reset from the settings already on the wheel. This may have contributed significantly to my crash.

Also, when adjusting the alarm settings on the app, these settings do not save. Every time you turn the wheel off and back on, the alarm settings are reset to no alarms except for final alarm. Again, it does this without warning the user and is extremely dangerous.

Another issue is that there is no way to scroll through data on an hourly basis. For example, I was running DarknessBot when I crashed but I cannot zoom in to see the data from the crash at a high enough resolution to try to determine what happened.

10 hours ago, King Llama said:

The app, after updating, completely reset the alarm settings on my King Song 14D. It did this without giving any warning that my alarms were being reset from the settings already on the wheel. This may have contributed significantly to my crash.

Also, when adjusting the alarm settings on the app, these settings do not save. Every time you turn the wheel off and back on, the alarm settings are reset to no alarms except for final alarm. Again, it does this without warning the user and is extremely dangerous.

Alarms for KS already fixed in 4.2 beta

10 hours ago, King Llama said:

Another issue is that there is no way to scroll through data on an hourly basis. For example, I was running DarknessBot when I crashed but I cannot zoom in to see the data from the crash at a high enough resolution to try to determine what happened.

Also in 4.2 beta has been improved graphs with more detail periods. CSV sharing will be in next beta

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Alarms for KS already fixed in 4.2 beta

Also in 4.2 beta has been improved graphs with more detail periods. CSV sharing will be in next beta

This is great news, how do we gain access to the beta? I am a paid user, not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks 

Just tested the app with the Xiaomi M365. Seemed to work fine, until I locked it. The lock remained grey inside the app, however the M365 was locked. Small problem: impossible to unlock so I had to carry the thing home ?

4 hours ago, strangera said:

You can unlock it via the Mi Home app. ;)

Good point, however:

it's not my scooter, I have it to test some stuff, and the owner didn't remember the pin code ...

Anyhow a 30 minute walk carrying this thing later ... (impossible to ride it, and there is no comfy way of carrying it with the back wheel on the ground) 

Just remove all the screws from the bottom, disconnect battery, wait 10 seconds, reconnect et voila .. unlocked.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Thanks for video! But Pebble stops support in June

Thank You for response @Ilya Shkolnik  - yes this is possible that server support may be switched off - but do we really need it?  if it will be possible to side-load apps - see below - this should be sufficient.  Also - we speak here about specific type of use - it will be no more "smartwatch" but EUC info screen - advanced users can build  step-by-step tutorial how to make it running - and that should be enough  - it will be a few years until all of those pebble batteries die... 

549A71DF-0947-4B31-BC0F-7761B4BE5E6F.png

32 minutes ago, nte said:

When it comes to Pebble watch support I think some of the issues are

Its harder to side load apps on iOS, not really practical for the average person. This route will also use up a lot of time that could be used to maintain the existing codebase.

PebbleKit SDK isn't being maintained anymore, so at some point the SDK code will no longer compile in Xcode due to compatibility with future versions of iOS. The result wil be the removal of pebble support.

All right! PebbleKit SDK doesn't support for future iOS/Android versions. Apple requires support SDK for latest iOS version. 

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

1 hour ago, nte said:

I'm wondering if the 1080p video with the overlay is too much for my aging phone?

I will love to see 1080p and option to choose what elements of the overlay to put on the video - for example video + current speed only.

As of today WheelLog and Pebble works well on  Android 8.0 , so it will take a while until it gets obsolete...  

Afaik side-loading Pebble apps is simple on the android phone -  I just tap the  *.pwb file (in this case wheellog_release_1_4.pbw) and select open with pebble app....

Edited by Lukasz