26 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Thanks. This RockWheel has been successfully connected in previous versions of DarknessBot? And what is model?

That's impossible since I unboxed it about 1 hour ago :) 

It counts those connections as successful,  but it never goes into the device screen.

edit: I did try to connect before upgrading to the latest beta, but the result was identical

Rockwheel GT16. The Rockwheel app works correctly.

Edited by ir_fuel

4 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

That's impossible since I unboxed it about 1 hour ago :) 

It counts those connections as successful,  but it never goes into the device screen.

edit: I did try to connect before upgrading to the latest beta, but the result was identical

Continue in PM

I actually tried it with my rockwheel GT16 with the latest beta version 4.3-188 which has been released about 30 min ago and I have no issues at all.

It works great.

@ir_fuel maybe the handover function from iPhone to your MacBook (or unlock with phone feature) might disturb the Bluetooth connection? Try switching off your macs Bluetooth or go somewhere with your wheel where no other Bluetooth device could disturb the connection.

7 minutes ago, da_toni said:

@ir_fuel maybe the handover function from iPhone to your MacBook (or unlock with phone feature) might disturb the Bluetooth connection? Try switching off your macs Bluetooth or go somewhere with your wheel where no other Bluetooth device could disturb the connection.

no, in this RW is different BLE services. Maybe new party

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 12:49 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Send me your Apple ID for adding to beta test

I have V10F and love to test the beta darknessbot. As newbie, I can't pm you, can you help add my apple id: pttuan@gmail.com to the TestFlight ?

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

no, in this RW is different BLE services. Maybe new party

This is a brand new wheel, so that's very possible.

The official app has no issues connecting. Managed to set my alarms and tilt back without problems.

BTW, some companies can learn from Rock Wheel. Their app is as ugly as it gets, but it does what it is supposed to do, without registration nonsens and bugs all over the place.

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2017 at 8:47 PM, radial said:

It definitely gets in the way.  I use my watch for everything else, but it comes off when I'm getting ready to ride.  

I guess I'm pretty lucky then.  The wrist guard that eWheels sent with my KS18S fits great with my Apple Watch.  I guess it's a matter of how the wrist guard is attached to your wrists/palms.

WristGuard-AppleWatch.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1