Is there any possibility of changing the units on the "max-speed" and "vibrate on speed" to mph?  All of my home screen panels show correctly with mph and mileage etc. but the device and application settings don't seem to offer those units.  I'm using version 4.0 (169) and riding a KS-16S  in the US.  Thanks for a great app!

My rides don’t show up in the Ratings list. Is there a specific way I should end a journey for it to register?

I have used both the official DarknessBot 4.0 and the 4.1 beta.

Also, is the ”Total” km the travels made with DarknessBot, or the total wheel distance?

7 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Is there any possibility of changing the units on the "max-speed" and "vibrate on speed" to mph?  All of my home screen panels show correctly with mph and mileage etc. but the device and application settings don't seem to offer those units.  I'm using version 4.0 (169) and riding a KS-16S  in the US.  Thanks for a great app!

It will be fixed in future

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

My rides don’t show up in the Ratings list. Is there a specific way I should end a journey for it to register?

I have used both the official DarknessBot 4.0 and the 4.1 beta.

Also, is the ”Total” km the travels made with DarknessBot, or the total wheel distance?

1) Ratings info uploads after connection to device. After you can see actual ratings. Don't forget pull to refresh, if ratings has been loaded for current app usage session

2) It's total mileage of last connected device

6 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

1) Ratings info uploads after connection to device. After you can see actual ratings. Don't forget pull to refresh, if ratings has been loaded for current app usage session

2) It's total mileage of last connected device

I noticed myself missing from the list a few weeks ago. My brother doesn't see me there either. I have tried keeping the app open the whole ride, and refreshing on the same and the next day. I have tried ending the session by turning off the device while DB was running, disconnecting from device in DB, and shutting off the app from the app switcher.

I'm at 6988km on my 16S.

7 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I noticed myself missing from the list a few weeks ago. My brother doesn't see me there either. I have tried keeping the app open the whole ride, and refreshing on the same and the next day. I have tried ending the session by turning off the device while DB was running, disconnecting from device in DB, and shutting off the app from the app switcher.

I'm at 6988km on my 16S.

What the mileage you rides with DarknessBot? To participate in the Ratings you need to ride more than 10% total mileage of device. Anti-cheat system.

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Like 1

DarknessBot 4.1 is available on the Appstore!

What's new:

► Inmotion: Added V10/V10F support
► KingSong: Added setting for changing alarms
► Ratings: Improved rating by my model
► Gotway: Fixed wrong amperage visiability
► Inmotion: Fixed wrong version visiability
► Fixed wrong temperature visiability in some regions

On 5/10/2018 at 12:34 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

What the mileage you rides with DarknessBot? To participate in the Ratings you need to ride more than 10% total mileage of device. Anti-cheat system.

Oh...? That will then take a while. 10% sounds a bit much when ridden more than 1000km. Also, 10% is nothing for new wheels. Perhaps 100km regardless of mileage would work as well for anti-cheat?

(Can’t wait to get on the Ratings! ?)

On 5/10/2018 at 10:52 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

DarknessBot 4.1 is available on the Appstore!

What's new:

► Inmotion: Added V10/V10F support
► KingSong: Added setting for changing alarms
► Ratings: Improved rating by my model
► Gotway: Fixed wrong amperage visiability
► Inmotion: Fixed wrong version visiability
► Fixed wrong temperature visiability in some regions

Hi,

I’ve got problems since the latest app update with the Rockwheel GT16 on iOS. With earlier versions I never had any issues.

If I connect to the wheel it does not show the data. It stays at the device selecting page (connected) But is does not forward me to the status screen.

I tried to uninstall, reinstall the app allow all, restarted the iphone and Apple watch, without success. I even tried it on the iPad and it’s not working too.

Any idea what could be wrong? If I connect to the original rockwheel app it is working fine.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:03 PM, eddiemoy said:

@houseofjob, are you going to unlock 45kph and test it?  I wonder how reliable the wheel would be at 45kph.  worried about cut off.  

It's already works.

@da_toni please, send me logs

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Upvote 1