What's news in beta 4.0-159:
- [iOS 11 only] Added Augmented Reality on Map (Search users and directions)
- Added Chinese (simplified) localization
- Added ability make directions anywhere with long press on Map
- Added "Only online" filter
- Improved battery level calculation for Inmotion, KingSong, Gotway

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@KingSong69 DarknessBot checking live data from wheel every ~0.1sec. Graph updates every 5 sec. But it is composed data per 5 sec (most peak amperage, most peak speed, etc.).

Yeah, and this 5 sec update us what makes the graph look useless....

Do you have a android with wheellog? The graph just speaks much more. If you want i can show screenshots!

Also, negative values dont show....

Hy @Ilya Shkolnik

as promised some comparisons of amp logging:

I have done 2 exact same routes...from my door, to a place where i can stop for a break!

You might ask why i find that logging useful at all...but i guess if a feature is offered, first it should work ok....and second, this wheellog logs are often used when a failure/cutout happens, so that one can see what the amperage and speed was...

So first wheellog:

10De1LJ.jpg

On the right-RED curve- amperage..on the left-WHITE curve- kmh....

after waiting a bit nearly standing still:

6mWSNXf.jpg

For me this is quite useful...i can see all the spikes from a acceleration, bumps, my stops etc etc....

Now Darkness...first “minute”

U7xmLe1.png

Now for “hour”:

BSDsS1F.png

for me this is like its not saying that much, sorry!

So if i can ASK for improvement...i would do a amp/kmh logging like on wheellog...and also just do a logging of the last drive and that with “live logging”...no 5 second comprehension like it is now. Minute/hour/day might stay....but logging needs to be live, and in comparison to another value, kmh would make sense to me.

I am personally also willing to have this improvement in the “upgrade graphs” section...means i would happily pay for a logging like on wheellog!!! ( if also the +/- bug gets corrected ;-) )

Other than that: i took a look at last version today...its great!!

Edited by KingSong69
  • Upvote 1

What's news in beta 4.0-160:
- Optimized energy impact on Map
- Improved AR
- Improved translate help
- Corrected UI and textures
- Improved users cache
- KingSong: Fixed bug with uploading in Ratings and showing model in Settings

On 3/27/2018 at 6:07 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

What's news in beta 4.0-160:
- Optimized energy impact on Map
- Improved AR
- Improved translate help
- Corrected UI and textures
- Improved users cache
- KingSong: Fixed bug with uploading in Ratings and showing model in Settings

how do we get access to these betas? got the new acm2 want to test it out against the latest version.

@Ilya Shkolnik question for you. I downloaded the app recently and I love it.  But what’s with the speed settings for msuper v3s? I tried to change the max speed and no matter the spend settings I used, the app would set my tilt back to like 10 kph and there no way to change it. Are you planning to fix it, or maybe I was using the older version of the app? Thanks!

6 hours ago, Cloud said:

@Ilya Shkolnik question for you. I downloaded the app recently and I love it.  But what’s with the speed settings for msuper v3s? I tried to change the max speed and no matter the spend settings I used, the app would set my tilt back to like 10 kph and there no way to change it. Are you planning to fix it, or maybe I was using the older version of the app? Thanks!

I had this same issue when using the DarknessBot app with my ACM (older 67v ACM ) even after changing the speed settings I would get tilt back at an insanely low speed . Nothing I did would fix this . I’d have to close out the app . Open the GW app , turn off tilt back. And then and only then could I resume riding . If I re opened DarknessBot the whole process would start over. No issues with my KS or GW Mten3 however. Just the ACM . 

4 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

What's news in beta 4.0-163:
- Profile: Added Invite to a ride
- Profile: Added complain option
- Profile: Improved social input

Maybe a good added feature is the option to start and stop rides, and have an option to look back at previous rides?

I’m noticing a large discrepancy on what Darkness bot records for single mileage on my Monster. I attached a Garmin bike gps to my wheel and the gps stated my trip was 24.9 miles. Darkness reported 19.6 miles. I checked it with daft logic, and indeed my trip was 24.9 miles. How are these values off ?... way off.

I love using my apple watch and really like the DB interface, ( thank you) however this is not accurate 

On 4/14/2018 at 6:00 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@Mrd777 DarknessBot gets speed/mileage data from EUC controller. Controller data maybe is not accurate on fixed % (Especially it is noticed in Gotway). It also depends on tire and pumping

Yes, I understand, would it be possible to have a slide adjuster in setting to tune to the correct mileage? In my case I would increase it by 25 %.