21 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

What does that mean, please? No 84 Volt Support?

Gotways send ~67,2V for a fully charged battery no matter if it is a 67,2 or a 84V version. So the app has to know it's a 84V model and multiply the voltage by this factor.

What about the 2-3 times to high amp and Watt values on Gotway?

This is only at low speeds or throughout the whole speed range?

Every wheel reports the motor current and the lower the speed is, the greater the factor between motor and battery current gets.

Some wheellog logs i once got from @zlymex's monsters looked quite fine? He additionally measured the battery current and it corresponded nicely to the reported motor current.

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

This is only at low speeds or throughout the whole speed range?

Every wheel reports the motor current and the lower the speed is, the greater the factor between motor and battery current gets.

Over the whole Speed....the amperage and watts are absurd high....

Even slightly acellerations are up to 40 Amps...when pushing more even up to 80 Amps and about 5000Watt.

And: this is not only Darkness Bot...Same on gyrometrics. (while both Report very acurate numbers for KS that go with the numbers that the new beta KS app provides)

i havent found one app that Displays "reliable" amps, watts and Volts on IOS ......

On 9.11.2017 at 12:19 PM, KingSong69 said:

i am owner of a GW Tesla now...

Then the amperage and Watts are way to high!!! I would guess they are about 2x or 3x to high than the real numbers.

Also amperage is showing minus values when accelerating...and plus values when braking :-)

14 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Over the whole Speed....the amperage and watts are absurd high....

Even slightly acellerations are up to 40 Amps...when pushing more even up to 80 Amps and about 5000Watt.

And: this is not only Darkness Bot...Same on gyrometrics. (while both Report very acurate numbers for KS that go with the numbers that the new beta KS app provides)

Since the sign of acceleration/deceleration(regenerative) is mixed up, maybe there is some "fault" in the decoding of the current value?

Could it be that currents for acceleration start about 32,768 and go up (shown negative as stated before)? That would explain the 40 A shown for slightest accelerations... (32768 is the "barrier" between negative and postive numbers encoded in 16 bit...) ... so the real "positive currents" could be something like I_right = - (I_wrong - 32,768)?

How are the regenerative currents behaving?

14 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

i havent found one app that Displays "reliable" amps, watts and Volts on IOS ......

wheellog on android works?

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

Could it be that currents for acceleration start about 32,768 and go up (shown negative as stated before)? That would explain the 40 A shown for slightest accelerations... (32768 is the "barrier" between negative and postive numbers encoded in 16 bit...) ... so the real "positive currents" could be something like I_right = - (I_wrong - 32,768)?

How are the regenerative currents behaving?

Short answer...Nope! No start at 16bit number ;-)

regenerative? Same crazy numbers....

wheellog? Just checked that ....Powering on the wheel...just putting my feet in front of the wheel....pushing the wheel a bit harder against my feet....70 amps...

So same nonsense :-)

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

wheellog on android works?

29 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Short answer...Nope! No start at 16bit number ;-)

regenerative? Same crazy numbers....

wheellog? Just checked that ....Powering on the wheel...just putting my feet in front of the wheel....pushing the wheel a bit harder against my feet....70 amps...

So same nonsense :-)

Wheellog was the playstore version or the new maintained from @palachzzz linked here in a forum thread?

Imho this was with the ksXXs which started with negative currents that the wheellog playstore version showed 70A. (*)

Seems that gotway had some protocol changes....

Edit: (*) ... And repaired by @palachzzz at least for kingsongs by now...

Edited by Chriull

7 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Wheellog was the playstore version or the new maintained from @palachzzz linked here in a forum thread?

Imho this was with the ksXXs which started with negative currents that the wheellog playstore version showed 70A.

Seems that gotway had some protocol changes....

You have a download link to the newest version, please? Than i can try that!

While i dont think its a version thing...

4 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

You have a download link to the newest version, please? Than i can try that!

While i dont think its a version thing...

Sorry @Ilya Shkolnik for linking a different app in your app topic, but somehow it happened  and maybe gives you a hint to improve your app...:ph34r:

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot......i must have mistyped my search cause i did not find it myself first :-)

Installed the latest version...same numbers in amperage, crazy high!

Also still no 84Volt support....while that isnt that much needed from my side!

But i would be very interested in the „real“ amperage numbers... 

22 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

@Shad0z, Unfortunately, Windows Phone is dead

i meant windows 10 mobile there are a good amount users still the windows PHONE that is dead that is in the headlines is "windows phone 8"  

not many users on windows mobile 10 but there are still a few  i really like the app but its bad its not on windows mobile i dont know anything about app devolopment but i think it should be easy to port over the app 

Edited by Shad0z

12 hours ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

What is app version? In beta training NN has been fixed.

My app version is no3 and I use an IPhone.

in the past it worked pretty good but from several days it show a pumped remain kilometers and doesn’t track the single mileage.

do you have a way to fix it?