Hello all,

Ordered there: https://www.dhgate.com/product/newest-begode-t4-electric-wheel-100v-1800wh/788308028.html

For a limited time, you can chat with the seller and get a 6% coupon (told them Reynald (me) gave you the recommendation), bringing down the price to 2350$.

Edit: I must say I have no experience with DHGate nor this seller, so you need to put your own balls on the table, I offer no personnal warranty for the transaction, anyway, chating with Kyrese from iWheel EU Store on Ali who promoted me his fitness_equipment_ store on DHGate, with a nice rebate.

Edited by RolluS

59 minutes ago, Murdomeek said:

I tried ordering with DH gate before.  Terrible experience.

Ordered a wheel in March with 3 month lead time.  Expected to arrive in June. Perfect for the summer.  Shipping time checks out with typical sea freight shipping times.  They gave me a shipping label 1 week after ordering.  Great!

June rolls around, the shipping label hasn't updated.  I message the seller. They ignore me until days before the 'guaranteed arrival date'.  They tell me: "Sorry! That wheel is out of stock.  Do you want this inferior model instead?" 

WTFFFFF.  They took my $3.5k as an 'interest free loan'. Wasted 3 months of waiting.  I had to buy a used one locally for $4.2k to not waste my summer without a wheel.  

I reported to the system and got refunded in a few weeks.

Borderline scam.  And there is no way for you as the customer to have any guarantees that this won't happen. They'll just take a few grand, wait out the shipping, and say "'sorry out of stock. Here's your money back".  To make it worse, tracking doesn't usually update until the boat arrives at the port.  

0/5 stars.  would not recommend.  

It's the same as aliexpress no? I would never order anything more expensive than 100$ from those places. :D As you get zero warranty.. Great place for buying cheap nik-naks doh.

Edited by Funky

9 hours ago, Murdomeek said:

I tried ordering with DH gate before.  Terrible experience.

Ordered a wheel in March with 3 month lead time.  Expected to arrive in June. Perfect for the summer.  Shipping time checks out with typical sea freight shipping times.  They gave me a shipping label 1 week after ordering.  Great!

June rolls around, the shipping label hasn't updated.  I message the seller. They ignore me until days before the 'guaranteed arrival date'.  They tell me: "Sorry! That wheel is out of stock.  Do you want this inferior model instead?" 

WTFFFFF.  They took my $3.5k as an 'interest free loan'. Wasted 3 months of waiting.  I had to buy a used one locally for $4.2k to not waste my summer without a wheel.  

I reported to the system and got refunded in a few weeks.

Borderline scam.  And there is no way for you as the customer to have any guarantees that this won't happen. They'll just take a few grand, wait out the shipping, and say "'sorry out of stock. Here's your money back".  To make it worse, tracking doesn't usually update until the boat arrives at the port.  

0/5 stars.  would not recommend.  

Thank you for your (unfortunate) feedback.

Like on AliExpress, it's all about vendor. I think iWheel Eu Store (also known as Lomoo but specific administrative setup to offer European VAT) is trusted like Extremetech by the community. Here the seller is from iWheel EU Store.

Finger crossed 🤞🏻.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adrianqbs said:

Hope you'll get your's soon as well!! I see Alienrides is estimating delivery to be November. Maybe Europe might get it sooner?

Buying from AliExpress is generally alright, but it might be complicated due to the time differences and language. Taobao (which is the consumer retail platform by AliBaba) might be easier and customer service by the sellers is generally very good, albeit it will be generally in Mandarin. You'll need to use the translation function.

If you buy internationally from Taobao,

1. The items will be sent by the seller domestically to the Taobao China domestic warehouse or your chosen forwarder's warehouse.

2. From there,

a) Taobao will calculate the forwarding fee to the final destination which will need to be paid separately by the buyer and the forwarding will be handled by Taobao. All this is done within the Taobao app with in-app tracking etc.

b) You can engage your own forwarder and they will handle that portion outside the app.

A few riders here in Malaysia get their wheels this way. Althought the vast majority buy from our local dealer, prices are very similar and it's just way more convenient.

I do buy gadgets, furniture and other knick knacks from Taobao, experience is generally good.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.3ee27f28s8GNWJ&id=681089935655&ns=1&abbucket=19#detail

image.png.ce2611f0a78d68d4ffbf65f8b085ab20.png

29 minutes ago, RolluS said:

Thank you for your (unfortunate) feedback.

Like on AliExpress, it's all about vendor. I think iWheel Eu Store (also known as Lomoo but specific administrative setup to offer European VAT) is trusted like Extremetech by the community. Here the seller is from iWheel EU Store.

Finger crossed 🤞🏻.

Hope you'll get your's soon as well!! I see Alienrides is estimating delivery to be November. Maybe Europe might get it sooner?

Buying from AliExpress is generally alright, but it might be complicated due to the time differences and language. Taobao (which is the consumer retail platform by AliBaba) might be easier and customer service by the sellers is generally very good, albeit it will be generally in Mandarin. You'll need to use the translation function.

If you buy internationally from Taobao,

1. The items will be sent by the seller domestically to the Taobao China domestic warehouse or your chosen forwarder's warehouse.

2. From there,

a) Taobao will calculate the forwarding fee to the final destination which will need to be paid separately by the buyer and the forwarding will be handled by Taobao. All this is done within the Taobao app with in-app tracking etc.

b) You can engage your own forwarder and they will handle that portion outside the app.

A few riders here in Malaysia get their wheels this way. Althought the vast majority buy from our local dealer, prices are very similar and it's just way more convenient.

I do buy gadgets, furniture and other knick knacks from Taobao, experience is generally good.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 9:48 AM, The Brahan Seer said:

Who would like to see a 134V Master T4? even with limited range say for racing?

I would, torque would be insane! Originally thought the T4 was 134v then lost interest when it was 100v. Wonder why they went 100v instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UtahRider said:

I would, torque would be insane! Originally thought the T4 was 134v then lost interest when it was 100v. Wonder why they went 100v instead.

Because 100V is a mature technology from begode. They just figure out 134V, and it has a lot of problems. Master has 3 different board variants, guess, why...

4 hours ago, Gorcsi said:

Because 100V is a mature technology from begode. They just figure out 134V, and it has a lot of problems. Master has 3 different board variants, guess, why...

i wonder where this info comes from, on what basis ? no one have issues with the master, even 1st batch is fine .

6 hours ago, UtahRider said:

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

134V would have automatically given a bigger battery (2400Wh) or a possibily-too-weak battery configuration (or needed high discharge cells with even less capacity then). It would just have been a Master with a smaller tire (I'm not saying that is bad, to the contrary, I'd prefer a 16 inch Master over the bigger one:cry2:). I assume they wanted to keep the price (and size and weight) down and went with their tried and tested 100V 1800Wh setup. Nothing wrong with it, I acknowledge it probably is the reasonable choice, but understandable that some find that disappointing with 134V out now.

I'm not so sure that is because of problems (the Master didn't have board problems right?). I think they just try to use cheaper components. They certainly did that with the latest Master board revision.

exactly this

• Like 1

My T4 shall be boarding soon :efefd0f676:

Screenshot_20220901-111132.thumb.jpg.9f5b7aa6e919f6942aeaac6a063a43d1.jpg

Well... maybee :efefa6edcf:

The package will deliver by special express line first (by plane), then when the package arrive in EU port and after customs process in EU port, UPS will pick up the package and deliver to you in few days. So please don't worry when you cannot get new status in UPS website.

I will updated the status for you before the package hand over to UPS. We keep in touch

Edited by RolluS

Chance Hinz Brand New T4 ONLY lasted minutes out of the box before it's motor failed!

https://www.facebook.com/100042190546790/videos/1127571978109065/

• Sad 5

The T4's suspension appears very similar to Master and EX20S so I would expect to find a single Schrader valve on the shock itself. No disassembly required, it should be very easy (if they supply a decent shock pump, which isn't something one can assume) 

Edited by Tawpie