3 hours ago, techyiam said:

Thank you for reply.

That's interesting. Did the T4 feel as refined as the V12? The T4 is sounding like a capable wheel that is priced well.

To me, after taking my friend's T4 out on a 80km ride on twisty mountain roads and some loose gravel offroading, I would say the V12 is still has more torque and is much more nimble and easy to carve and make tight turns.

Battery life was unimpressive, a 16x can make it up and down on the same route with 30+% left. Similarly my V12 HS did it with 40% left. MY RS19 HT performed similar to the 16x. When the T4 got up to our usual eating spot, I had 56% left. And this was with relatively slowly riding as I was still getting used to the wheel. Could be the difference between a hollow bore motors vs the axle motor on the T4?

With the stock pads on the T4, I struggled to push it above 50kmh, although that could be because I still have not quite gotten used to it, coming from the 2 piece V12 pads which can be placed much tighter. I don't quite like the feeling of leaning so far forward and prefer to torque the wheel using power pads.

I used to love to slalom between the lines on the roads on the V12. With the T4, it seems a bit more difficult to make it turn and it's not quite so responsive and I keep missing the lines.

I'm also quite miffed that it doesn't come with a stand although the are the holes on the bottom to attach a stand. This seems to indicate that Begode planned it with a stand that might come with future units or might be an additional purchase. Will be removing the stand from my friend's Master when we get the time. The holes look quite the same, so it should fit. The Master stand can be ordered for not much.

What I do really like is that the T4 has many many spots that can be used as a grab point (the pedals, the bottom of the frame, the area beneath the headlight and the back above the shock). All these areas are metal, so there's no worry to me that I might break any part of the wheel. This make it so much more convenient that the Master when loading into a car.The suspension performs well, even using the settings on my friend's unit for his 100+kg weight, I am 70kgs. On my own, I'm currently running 280psi in the shock, 32psi in the tyres and 15 clicks rebound (right in the middle). Feels good, but will make little change here and there, variable by variable.

The trolley handle is also very usable.

Riding in a slight drizzle after a downpour. The rear mudguard is also pretty inadequate, the back of my jacket and the seat of my pants were drenched.

2 out of the 4 bulbs on the headlamp also had some moisture builup inside. The wheel as yet has not exhibited symptoms of rusted bearings as shown in Denis Hagov's review, but I'll be waterproofing my unit just in case.

image.thumb.jpeg.04910fac8210e57c964d38ac42878ad2.jpeg

Thus far, I have installed BVD CNC spiked pedals on the T4 and am still using the spacers to lower the wheel. Will try it out for a while and get used to the feel before removing the spacers and trying the wheel out without to get a better idea of the difference.

Try as I might, still not able to find a suitable knobby tyre on Alibaba to Taobao. Which is a pity.

In the end, I'm quite torn choosing whether or not to sell the V12. Although I probably will after all the grief it's put me through.

Edited by adrianqbs
Additional battery and wet ride information and image attachment
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, -iB- said:

Nice to see these wheels slowly trickling in. Theres new youtube reviews every other day now it seems. The main faults Ive seen (which I can live with) is no real good way to pick it up easily and questionable water resistance.

I put a deposit on an ewheels version, but havent gotten any updates about it yet... hopefully thatll change in a week or two. If you guys get any updates it'd be nice to know 😎

There's no clear way to pick it up, as in no dedicated areas that are obviously engineered for that purpose. But there are quite a few spots that are well suited for that purpose.

Being the guy that drives my friends around for rides, I've loaded my own Nikola, RS, V12, other's Shermans, Masters, 16xs', Heroes. The T4 is one of the easiest wheels to carry and load.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, adrianqbs said:

I would say the V12 is still has more torque and is much more nimble and easy to carve and make tight turns.

It makes me sad but thank you for the info. So disappointed from that ZX motor. 

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

Even so, did you managed to get to a speed as high as 25 mph, and get an impression of stability? Most of the T4 reviews complained of lack of stability. Was it really that bad?

I don't feel so. It was wobbly when I first tried it.

During my 80km trip, I slowly pushed faster  and adjust my stance and little and pressure on the pedals during turns. Managed to get quite stable with very little wobbles. With more practise, I'm sure that the wobbles will be gone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daniel1234 said:

It makes me sad but thank you for the info. So disappointed from that ZX motor. 

Another thing is, on the stock firmware, there seemed to be a slight delay when torqueing the wheel. Especially evident when trying to move of immediately after mounting.

After the firmware update, the delay is much less but still faintly noticable. Am interested to see what it will be like when going offroad over gradients with uneven terrain.

Once again, the nimbleness could also be due to my being used to tighter power/jump pads settting and a possible over reliance on them. The front portion of the T4's pads are just a bit too far forward for my liking. Might add some baby foam to use function as spacers and see if that helps.

The bottom 'jump' portions of the stock pads are similarly unusable to me. Tried to do a few small hops..... meh. For reference, I'm 180cm, wearing EUR42 Vans.

• Like 1

So... everyone is saying the T4 have better suspension.
Is it ONLY due to a bit longer travel and therefor utilizing the linkage and airshock full range, or is the linkage different?

In that last case (if true), will T4 linkage fit the master? Anyone compared the two?

9 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

I'm also quite miffed that it doesn't come with a stand although the are the holes on the bottom to attach a stand. This seems to indicate that Begode planned it with a stand that might come with future units or might be an additional purchase. Will be removing the stand from my friend's Master when we get the time. The holes look quite the same, so it should fit. The Master stand can be ordered for not much.

yes, it's disappointing that there is no stand. it seems like more of the newer wheels include that. please let me know if the master stand fits/works. where can you order it from?

12 hours ago, buffs said:

yes, it's disappointing that there is no stand. it seems like more of the newer wheels include that. please let me know if the master stand fits/works. where can you order it from?

Sure. I'll be in India for the rest of the week. Maybe can try it out on Monday. 

As for where to get it, you'll need to check with your dealer. It's in their spare parts list. So they'll be able to order it for you.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 12:37 PM, adrianqbs said:

Battery life was unimpressive, a 16x can make it up and down on the same route with 30+% left. Similarly my V12 HS did it with 40% left. MY RS19 HT performed similar to the 16x. When the T4 got up to our usual eating spot, I had 56% left.

How much did the T4 have after the whole route?

On 9/13/2022 at 12:55 PM, adrianqbs said:

Another thing is, on the stock firmware, there seemed to be a slight delay when torqueing the wheel.

Do I read you correctly that the pedals dip easily at first when starting to accelerate?

On 9/13/2022 at 12:55 PM, adrianqbs said:

The bottom 'jump' portions of the stock pads are similarly unusable to me. Tried to do a few small hops..... meh. For reference, I'm 180cm, wearing EUR42 Vans.

Most Vans models are pretty low in profile. I'm not surprised that generic jump pads are not positioned well for them. After all, it must fit a size 13 hiking boot as well.

15 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

How much did the T4 have after the whole route?

Bear in mind, these are all figures from EUC world. EUC World doesn't have the T4 as a wheel to be selected yet. So we used the Nikola 100v as the closest approximation. If I do the route again, I'll update this post with the voltage readings.

image.thumb.png.a4799c14074675f5353c3689ce8e1471.png 

After this route, I had 56% left. Was not going fast, below 40 most of the time. Took my time getting used to the wheel. As a result, was riding way behind for most of the trip, the Master and the Sherman and S22 were way ahead :P

We then visited our friend's goat farm and when for some loose gravel offroading along what I guess would be the yellow line. Back down to the Mcdonald's at the RnR where I stopped to charge. It was starting to rain. Arrived at the RnR with about 34%.

Headed back to the start point after.

image.thumb.png.806f86602bb129e92f4f15da68cd422a.png

15 hours ago, Kingsong Russia said:

Speaking as a more than happy MSP user, the more I see of the ‘engineering’ of the Begode’s suspension wheels, the more I get the impression that they’re a few models or versions short of producing a decent product, reliability apart; can’t help but think they are helping the competition to improve on their basic concepts in terms of superior design execution. The concepts they come up with are good, but their execution from ‘fag packet’ (initial drawings)to actual product seem rather disappointing, what with so many obvious engineering flaws that the customer is obliged to both pay for and endure.     Maybe they should have stuck to what they did best (whatever that is/was), but they are trying, and who knows, maybe in a few years time they might produce something a little less agricultural and a bit more refined and ‘sorted’. All the basic ingredients are there, they just need to take a little more time to think things through, and see where they are themselves coming up short. 

I was initially rather enthusiastic about the Master, and even more so about the T4, but the more I see, the more I’m inclined to await the teardown of the Sherman S, and stay my hand meantime.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After watch Ecodrift video i stay on same opinion T4 is not for me becasue C30 motor is too "OLD" and "weak" confirmed by Wrong WAY! (ADAM) prewiev T4 in his last video.

Is like  V12 HT what in reality is not HT becasue motor what not climb 35+ incline is not HT in my eyes.

For riders what T4 fit hteir needs congratlation i hope this EUC be bestseller.

For me PERSONALY is like 16X without convinience + suspension =30Kg not SHOP/Public transport ready EUC.

Again i fully respect people who like this model what fit their needs and i wish all T4 riders happy miles without complications and problems  👍🏻.

my opinion about T4. Thrust is enough. I don't need more. There's only 55kmph wheel. Like V11. Foresting and any climbing in real roads under my 90kg is all ok. Suspension works comfy. Sitting ride is the best. There's some weird details in construction. Yes. But it's not so terrible. There's only 3 most cons for me. Cost, no dirt protection and over tilting pedals.

Edited by Kingsong Russia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingsong Russia said:

It leans too much in any case.. When you accelerate, decelerate, turning.

You mean pedal dip…. That can be sorted out in firmware updates but good to know regardless.

What other wheel would you say the pedal dip is similar too??

20 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

He means the ride mode is too soft.

No. It likes wheel was not calibrated. But calibration doesn't help.

26 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

What other wheel would you say the pedal dip is similar too??

I'm not sure enough. It feels like a GW MSX from 18th year maybe.
It's especially annoying when ride sitting and corning the same time.

Edited by Kingsong Russia

On 8/29/2022 at 12:15 PM, RolluS said:

Hello all,

Ordered there: https://www.dhgate.com/product/newest-begode-t4-electric-wheel-100v-1800wh/788308028.html

For a limited time, you can chat with the seller and get a 6% coupon (told them Reynald (me) gave you the recommendation), bringing down the price to 2350$.

Edit: I must say I have no experience with DHGate nor this seller, so you need to put your own balls on the table, I offer no personnal warranty for the transaction, anyway, chating with Kyrese from iWheel EU Store on Ali who promoted me his fitness_equipment_ store on DHGate, with a nice rebate.

Hello all,

I receuved pedals last Friday? It seems it was for"Commander first, as writen on emoji56.png.

UPS shall pick up my T4 tomorrow in poland warehouse. I can't wait for it to come home :) 
589018cf398633de0bd4d77caef94bfe.jpg9b356f3f15a36bb932ffd35e8272fa62.jpg0ed84b7d0e1ae81a018cf0aa88f7c8d9.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:45 PM, Kingsong Russia said:

New FET's again! 

They're suspiciously slow-responding, hmm...

http://en.hymexa.com/uploadfile/202101/86e2f0d1885882d.pdf

AL9nZEVTenlnaME5lHfKF3UHUPBmM9KRu9oTXVSi

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2022 at 6:05 AM, DavidB said:

The internet is littered with negative posts about this site. Many of which say it is an scam site. I don't know if that is true but generally if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck you can assume it is one.

You may wish to read this. https://www.dmrpublications.com/2020/08/dhgate-com-you-might-want-to-avoid-this-one/

I have read many post like this.

It appears there is an escrow service provided by the plateform. I think it is enabled for all orders. 

http://seller.dhgate.com/html/services/Escrow Serivce.html

I received this message after having received my pedals ( https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/29466-begode-t4/?do=findComment&comment=436526 ):

2028662039_Screenshot_20220917-0904452.thumb.png.c0fac5b9cd1ce805bb73dae1f212e793.png

I feel safe with my money and can't wait to receive the T4 next week.

Communication with seller is still great:

Screenshot_20220917-091950.thumb.png.75bf96612b96f3cac126bd4aa2e0f107.png

Edited by RolluS
Links...