On 12/17/2023 at 7:34 AM, RolluS said:

Hi,

@pHghost sorry for late answer.

Once calibrated flat with a bubble level, I like to have 4 for inclination, and 5~6 for dip in turn

Now changing main board from v1-v2 hybrid to V3. Does anyone has the header labels please ?

PXL_20231114_073039538.thumb.jpg.207b84e8e7d86a47b9c55aed69fb19bb.jpg

Curious if you completed this and felt any difference from the V1 board? I was debating swapping in a V3 board from my V1/2 if it was a tangible change in performance.

Edited by jtm94

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2024 at 2:17 AM, jtm94 said:

Curious if you completed this and felt any difference from the V1 board? I was debating swapping in a V3 board from my V1/2 if it was a tangible change in performance.

Yes I set it up similarly and personally am happy with the way it rides now.

On 4/17/2024 at 10:04 AM, Rapha Assunção said:

Will anyone here upgrade to T4 Pro?

I'm waiting to hear some real reviews from normal users. The slightly bigger motor and better controller would be an appreciated upgrade for me and my riding style. But the T4 was already a bit sketchy with the 50E batteries. I wouldn't want to ride the PRO with its hungrier motor on 50 E packs. It seems strange that's what it comes with. The only seller I know that offers better packs is ewheels at $2200. At that price, it seems stepping up to the Extreme for $500 more at eucdeals would be the thing to do. Only 7 lbs heavier but so many other benefits. Plus, I'd have to buy and do a pain-in-the-ass tire swap for knobbies on the T4 Pro.

My real hope is that Begode comes out with a T5 next year based on their new build quality and manufacturing knowledge behind the ET Max

• 16" wheel
  • C34 Round magnet motor
  • 50S packs or better
  • 130mm suspension and their new DS200-55 shock
  • New water resistance at bearings, battery, and controller
  • Mag alloy structure
  • Lot's of tapped screw points for custom handles and pads
  • Upvote 1