On 3/26/2023 at 7:08 AM, Cyph said:

Has anyone attempted coil spring suspension upgrade? I have to pump up my suspension once a week as it slowly deflate each day. Also I wish the suspension was smoother. I know there are master upgrades and I wonder if the ones that work for the master will work for the T4 as well.

You could also adding some forkoil. A little messy but it does work.

• Like 1

Yes. try some oil for dampers. Will help with the leaking. 
Open the main chamber after depleting all pressure. Put som oil on all rubber seals (o-rings). Some extra drop of oil inside the main chamber.
Also check for leak in the valve (where you pump up the pressure) as mentioned. Many have had leakage there.

Many have changed to coil shock with great success on the Master. You can do the same on T4.

Edited by EUCzero
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. The shock isn’t bad once I figured out to turn the dampening knob (haha). I dread opening the unit now so I may try to oil the valve. Anything else I can try without opening the whole thing? 

On 3/26/2023 at 12:23 AM, mrelwood said:

You could try tightening the valve core in case that’s where it loses the air from.

Before investing in a set of expensive 3rd party linkages and a new shock, you could try a 3d printed volume spacer for the shock. It would allow you to use lower stock pressures without bottoming out, which would result in a softer ride at small surface inconsistencies.

So apparently my issue was not losing the dampener from default from factory. Shock is much better now.  Even the leak isn’t as bad once I loosened it up. Going to monitor to see if I will need to open it up eventually to oil.

8 hours ago, Kingsong Russia said:

Weight is up 3kg it's 33,8kg now. Alu battery cases and beefier pedals are heavier. I would chose older version with full Grizzla armour and pads, weight would be around same, but with better shield and and pads.

I have not kept up with T4 at all after I seen the original wheel in person with it's plastic batteries.. Seeing now the aluminium cases makes me more curious. 

Since the price and the weight will be lower than the Patton it actually might be worth considering. I'm not extreme rider myself, and I feel like the shape of T4 is a bit more friendly for my lady also. 

The only concern I have is waterproofing. I remember Denis review where he got a bad bearing after one ride in a light rain.. Was this addressed at all? Does this wheel require any additional silicon or waterproofing straight out of the box to handle light rain conditions? 

With the updated version of the T4 with aluminum battery casing and spiked pedals, will the Grizzla fairing combo still fits?  I plan on buying the Grizzla fairing combo.  I am expecting my latest version of the T4 from Ewheels in a few more weeks.

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2023 at 8:49 AM, SanDiegoGuy said:

With the updated version of the T4 with aluminum battery casing and spiked pedals, will the Grizzla fairing combo still fits?  I plan on buying the Grizzla fairing combo.  I am expecting my latest version of the T4 from Ewheels in a few more weeks.

same question here, asked Grizzla and they told me that battery cases are on the way to them....
in the meantime, I'm waiting my T4 with metal battery boxes to arrive.
Please post here if you somehow find the answer from Grizzla.

Edited by Meserias

On 12/16/2022 at 2:20 AM, pHghost said:

You cleaned up the top of the bearings, but what about the lubricant below them? Won't the two mix afterwards anyway if you do it like this?

I blasted iso alcohol from a can into my V11 bearings to clean them out and filled them up with marine grease. Seems to have done the job...looking fwd to doing the same on my incoming T4.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:32 PM, EMA said:

Hi,

Where I can buy a custom T4 linkage so I don't need to grind off the original arms, to install fox shock(fox 190x45 Float DPS LV Evol)? 

If I am not mistaken you made some, right EMA?

13 minutes ago, daniel1234 said:

Hi,

Where I can buy a custom T4 linkage so I don't need to grind off the original arms, to install fox shock(fox 190x45 Float DPS LV Evol)? 

If I am not mistaken you made some, right EMA?

yes , dm me

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EUC Forest said:

filled them up with marine grease.

Note that bearings should only be filled to 30% of available volume. More than that will probably shorten the riding range and heat the bearings up more.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Note that bearings should only be filled to 30% of available volume. More than that will probably shorten the riding range and heat the bearings up more.

I filled mine about 80%. :laughbounce2: (Filled full, put seal on, little bit drill action.. Afterwards removed seal and cleaned the grease that was stuck to seal. And then put the seal on again.)

Edited by Funky

On 4/5/2023 at 11:49 PM, SanDiegoGuy said:

I read that grizzla will be updating their fairing kits to accommodate for the metal battery enclosures

On 4/12/2023 at 12:58 AM, Jrekt said:

I read that grizzla will be updating their fairing kits to accommodate for the metal battery enclosures

where do you read ?

Edited by Meserias

Could someone tell me the wiring of the GX12 charging cable? Can't find my multi-meter...Thanks!

Edit: so they are GX 16 actually for the T4, +1 -5 ... building a cable to charge from my solar PV system.

Edited by EUC Forest

So is there a T4 V3 or are we still on V2?

What's the general consensus on the current T4s?

Is the current T4 a ready to go out the box EUC or one that still needs some TLC to be made almost "right"?

Thought I wanted a t4 instead if waiting on a S19 v2, but I'm second guessing the t4 after reading the last few pages here.

On 4/16/2023 at 4:04 AM, GottaWay said:

Is the current T4 a ready to go out the box EUC or one that still needs some TLC to be made almost "right"?

Begode is not known for best out-of-box experience. So no ...

But sometimes, if it works, it let you do crazy things like
Popis není dostupný.

Good luck doing that with any Kingsong. 

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2023 at 9:10 PM, EUC Forest said:

Could someone tell me the wiring of the GX12 charging cable? Can't find my multi-meter...Thanks!

Edit: so they are GX 16 actually for the T4, +1 -5 ... building a cable to charge from my solar PV system.

My brand new T4 is charging to 97.5V only, the charger is ok at 100.5V, so I will have to try and balance the packs manually, I'm at 70kms will several recharges from 50 60% and the voltage is still not up. Ordered the MR60 connectors to charge the lagging packs individually (also from my PV system, DC to DC).