4 hours ago, EMA said:

the one that comes with 1st batch, same as nikola, cst 1773 is really really nice 

After 700km, I think it's wearing a bit fast ( seems it's at 50-60%), but really nice. What is the expected mileage of our wheel tires?

29 minutes ago, RolluS said:

After 700km, I think it's wearing a bit fast ( seems it's at 50-60%), but really nice. What is the expected mileage of our wheel tires?

don't expet more than 4-5k km on a 16"

easy 10k for a 18" mc tire
easy 18k for a 22"

I did like 15 km on new tire, my feelings :

- Stiffer compound and heavier. It didn't fit perfectly on the first inflate -> needed some rubber massage to get on properly.

- Better to push to stairs.

- Looks cheap but feels nice. Reasonable wobble.

- Very predictable! Almost Michelin city extra like. 

- Much better profile. Check picture. 

I went to the skate park and no slippage there on the ramps. I need to try some offroad. Definitely better than those 2 rubbers from china.

20230222_084017.jpg

20230222_071622.jpg

20230221_164629.jpg

20230221_183443.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

I did like 15 km on new tire, my feelings :

- Stiffer compound and heavier. It didn't fit perfectly on the first inflate -> needed some rubber massage to get on properly.

- Better to push to stairs.

- Looks cheap but feels nice. Reasonable wobble.

- Very predictable! Almost Michelin city extra like. 

- Much better profile. Check picture. 

I went to the skate park and no slippage there on the ramps. I need to try some offroad. Definitely better than those 2 rubbers from china.

20230222_084017.jpg

20230222_071622.jpg

20230221_164629.jpg

20230221_183443.jpg

easy to tilt or it stay upright at speed ?

7 hours ago, EMA said:

easy to tilt or it stay upright at speed ?

Because of tire profile, it has a different dynamic. It stays where you put it. Very easy to tilt or control at a slow speed. I can almost say still.
37 PSI -> +-50km she got softer a little, och i got i love.

That both CST tyres have same issue - they have sharp edge. So from some tilt angle euc lose grip and stability. 

0 woable at 40 km/h is awesome. It is much easier to debug my problem seems I have lose pedals or pedal hangar.image.png.ff64867d9efd5f1fa62c62edd7c95503.png

Your tire looks suspiciously like my beloved CST C131!  https://www.csttires.com/int/tire/c131/

These come in 4, 6 and 8 ply. I bought the 6 and it is very difficult to install... and very heavy. I LOVE this thing. It won't fit into much (I modded my Nikola) but it will fit into the T4 and Ewheels could be talked into carrying it. The turning dynamics change based on air - you can have it stay where it is, where you kind of fight it to lean over, or you can have it feel very rounded and predictable. It gives excellent traction offroad, and onroad its been lasting much longer than I expected. It truly transformed my Nik from an awesome toy into a motorcycle... make everything more serious somehow. I believe new it has an 18.3" diameter, which is a hair bigger than the T4 stock knobby.

• Like 1

Weather suck balls in my country -> I am happy to report that k38 works awesome on wet surface and even off-road.

If you live in Europe is awesome deal. I guess US have shinko 241 what will eat off-road better.  Asia users can order premium CST.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NicoGyro said:

I created a pad to add to the kick stand of the begode T4.

Pad for Begode T4 kick stand by NicoConex - Thingiverse

Wow nice - Exactly What I was planning to draw ! Thanks.

I am thinking now about replacing pedals and shock. T4 starting to be awesome with new tire and working board.

Edited by daniel1234
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

Wow nice - Exactly What I was planning to draw ! Thanks.

I am thinking now about replacing pedals and shock. T4 starting to be awesome with new tire and working board.

https://m.aliexpress.com/i/1005004358161376.html?gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite

Might I suggest these specific pedals from BVD. CNC pedals, with adjustable angle. Just make sure you specify the right connection for Begode pedal hangers.

Narrow pedals, good for getting through tight spaces especially when off-road. And allows the pads to be places much lower while still being able to close them.

I've tried the other BVD pedals but these are overwhelmingly my favourite.

2 hours ago, adrianqbs said:

https://m.aliexpress.com/i/1005004358161376.html?gatewayAdapt=Pc2Msite

Might I suggest these specific pedals from BVD. CNC pedals, with adjustable angle. Just make sure you specify the right connection for Begode pedal hangers.

Narrow pedals, good for getting through tight spaces especially when off-road. And allows the pads to be places much lower while still being able to close them.

I've tried the other BVD pedals but these are overwhelmingly my favourite.

can you post some picture -> all pedals are 200 + so there are so many option :(

7 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

can you post some picture -> all pedals are 200 + so there are so many option :(

image.png.9f07dcfcf5fae8d6e92c0b6f3e22e7ad.png20230227_221208.thumb.jpg.72306e1bb3d6d0637337f9356f77265d.jpg

Look for these ones, where it's sorta wider in the front toe area, widens to the ball and narrows towards the heels. It's about as wide as the Sherman stock pedals. So, sorta narrower. Using these now. Super happy.

I don't put my pads as low as the feller with the yellow fairings. But that's sorta what I meant by the pedal hitting the pads.

image.png.3b37d343d393721752527154d2006561.png

These types were my first pair. Pretty ok, but quite wide, similar to the stock pedals on the Inmotion V12 or just slightly narrower than Begode spiked pedals. Used these, mostly satisfied. But I could never put the pads low enough to lock my feet properly. If I put the pads lower, the pads wouldn't be able to close properly and would press on the pad when I lay it down on the side in my car boot.

image.thumb.png.452440316cec3c991baece99ebf545fd.png

sort of like this, the the pedal sort of ever so slightly presses on the edge of the pad.

image.png.941ff34abeb971d3e9358d00e8431165.png

These are super freaking wide. No like at all, but that's my personal preferance. Seen these IRL.

image.png.e04548ce006222329e8524df9bcf99b2.pngimage.png.b1d6e000327ceacc7b03571053161ca7.png

These seem very similar to the e-rides pedals, except for the differnces in the ourter midfoot area. Never seen IRL. But loads of videos on youtube.

Edited by adrianqbs

On 12/30/2022 at 2:32 AM, adrianqbs said:

Enjoy bro. It's really a super fun wheel to ride. 😉

BTW guys, could I please ask how often you need to pump your shocks up? 

I pump mine to about 230psi. Left it sitting for 2 weeks,no riding, nothing, and it was down to 150psi. Does this happen to you guys too? Could this be the reason to change to a coil shock? The constant topping up of air 😂😂

Does anyone else have their suspension leak overnight?

Mine goes from 200psi to under 100psi in a few hours.

Is there a fix?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dennis22g said:

Does anyone else have their suspension leak overnight?

Mine goes from 200psi to under 100psi in a few hours.

Is there a fix?

Try tightening your valve core.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drader said:

Shocks usually leak when they have old or too little grease on the internal seals. I have no idea how to service the begode shock.

I pour a few drops of 3in1 micro mechanism oil through the (removed) valve, and that's it. Repeat each thousands kilometers when shock become noisy/sticky again

• Like 2

Been lurking here for a few days as I am considering one to replace my one and only euc, the molicel s18. 

Two things I changed on the s18...and want to bring to the t4; dnm dv22ar 200x55 coil shock and knobby tires.

Now I know the t4 from ewheels comes with an option for knobby tires so that's one less concern but about the shocks ? 

Who makes good , tought linkages for the t4 and will my s18 shock work with it ?

12 hours ago, RJohn said:

Who makes good , tought linkages for the t4 and will my s18 shock work with it ?

You can ask @EMA those questions here on the forums. He posted this video very recently in this topic about his carbon fibre T4 linkage: 

Edited by fbhb
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RJohn said:

s18 uses 200 mm shock and T4 190mm one. If you get custom linkage - get one that works with standard sizes like 230-240 mm. You will save yourself a lot of trouble and $$ in long run.

Obviously, you can squeeze it there but it will not use all of the effective piston effective area. I would not recommend it from personal experience.