Hello to every one, i had a t2 but now i have an old Rs HS but is not mine, i love it for his stability and motor...but i saw it have the batteries LGM50T and i'm not feel secure with this.  i have the possibly to buy it from my friend, but at the and, for the price, is more convenient to buy a new euc from dhgate. for every one had Rs and now t4, what you advice to me? I buy an new Rs (i love it), or buy a new t4? the price is near between this to euc for me. I use the euc for fun moments, not daily. some times light off road, and my weight is 86 kg. thank you

(I don't have never tryed T4)

2 hours ago, gabriz81 said:

so driving it is like the rs?

No - For me personally master and r19 is torquier and faster.

But a smaller wheel is zippier and more agile. I would not see t4 as rs19 replacement.

Edited by daniel1234
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2023 at 12:07 PM, Sabestian said:

Grizzlas have covered tens of thousands km on Masters already, I've personally seen them go through hell off road, they will not give. Hulajmarket (Nylonove) product is also top quality, I know and use both brands, they are top notch. 

Nylonove pedals are known to crack in off-road riding.  For casual street riding good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daniel1234 said:

No - For me personally master and r19 is torquier and faster.

But a smaller wheel is zippier and more agile. I would not see t4 as rs19 replacement.

Which of the two do you recommend? i love the rs, but amortization is the future..? for 200€ of difference, wich one do you recommend? 

I think I'll keep it for about 5-6 months and then I'll sell it

11 hours ago, gabriz81 said:

Hello to every one, i had a t2 but now i have an old Rs HS but is not mine, i love it for his stability and motor...but i saw it have the batteries LGM50T and i'm not feel secure with this.  i have the possibly to buy it from my friend, but at the and, for the price, is more convenient to buy a new euc from dhgate. for every one had Rs and now t4, what you advice to me? I buy an new Rs (i love it), or buy a new t4? the price is near between this to euc for me. I use the euc for fun moments, not daily. some times light off road, and my weight is 86 kg. thank you

(I don't have never tryed T4)

depends what speed you like to ride and where
if you have more interest off road T4 will be a lot better, if you need speed and ride streets go for the RS HS, it's a lot faster

14 hours ago, gabriz81 said:

p.s.: you have tried the t4 v2 with nwe motor?

Yes I  even pinned old ZX motor after failure, and have there QS one now. New motors don't make that much difference - I am still waiting for replacement parts so maybe I be amazed by new board. I hope the second one will not arrive DOA.

Personally, I would go with a used RS and mod battery with smart BMS, or wait for 130v RS.  I would not buy a new one right now.  Or maybe a new revision of master? Between t4 and master, I like more master. But I was not able to ride more than 200 km since august on my T4 before malfunctions so ... those 200 km was nice ... but definitely not worth of trouble and money I paid.

Mate, whatever you chose from begode - make sure seller provides you with a warranty with a replacement possibility. Don't count on Begode.

Edited by daniel1234
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, EMA said:

depends what speed you like to ride and where
if you have more interest off road T4 will be a lot better, if you need speed and ride streets go for the RS HS, it's a lot faster

ciao  EMA, se ti va ci possiamo sentire su Telegram se ci sei, cosi mi dai qualche dritta li

14 minutes ago, daniel1234 said:

Yes I  even pinned old ZX motor after failure, and have there QS one now. New motors don't make that much difference - I am still waiting for replacement parts so maybe I be amazed by new board. I hope the second one will not arrive DOA.

Personally, I would go with a used RS and mod battery with smart BMS, or wait for 130v RS.  I would not buy a new one right now.  Or maybe a new revision of master? Between t4 and master, I like more master. But I was not able to ride more than 200 km since august on my T4 before malfunctions so ... those 200 km was nice ... but definitely not worth of trouble and money I paid.

Mate, whatever you chose from begode - make sure seller provides you with a warranty with a replacement possibility. Don't count on Begode.

i have to reserve my money, for now i don't see a good investment spend 2400€ for the master and the accessories necessary...for an Rs used, I'm going to spend 1300€ for too many km and last batch Rs or plus of 1300. at this point, i go in dhgate or another and with 1800€ i can get Rs new last batch..is more convenient for me. 

did you ask me the curiosity of a smart bms for Rs, where i can find it and how much? and Rs 134V? where is it?

2 hours ago, Lestat said:

How many miles do you have to ride before you unlock full speed on the begode T4?

Is there only one speed lock?  Or multiple levels you have to work through???

power on and ride :D

14 hours ago, Cerbera said:

There are no speed locks on Gotway / Begode wheels.

Weird. It keeps beeping at me at 18mph. Annoying. Now found other people reporting the same thing.

Had to turn off all speed alarms.  The settings dont work and make no sense in the apps. 

Left PWM alarm on instead, set to 75%

“Nylonove pedals are known to crack in off-road riding.  For casual street riding good.”

Any numbers of such instances, or is it just a small minority of extreme cases? I’ve found them to be great, personally speaking, and they seem to be every bit as robust as the rest, only much lighter.

Edited by Freeforester
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, pHghost said:

Yeah, that's why it was beeping at you. The default (and unchangeable) speed alarms are unusable.

Damn.... I assumed I was doing something wrong.  Tried a million settings and came to the conclusion this is just a  SHIT system.

Whats the best practice for setting tilt back / alarms then?

On kingsongs I can set an alarm speed, which comes down dynamically as you lose battery power.

Whats the best begode setup?

45 minutes ago, Lestat said:

Whats the best practice for setting tilt back / alarms then?

On kingsongs I can set an alarm speed, which comes down dynamically as you lose battery power.

Whats the best begode setup?

So I came from KingSong wheels and got a Begode T4. I find it odd the way Begode does with their "safety" alarms and tiltbacks.

The first and second alarm (which can only be turned off, not adjustable) is two fixed speeds.

The third level alarm is the 80% PWM, so that alarm it is dynamic depending on the voltage, current, speed etc.

But with their tiltback, it is not dynamic like kingsong and inmotion wheel that I'm familiar with, where it would tiltback when 80% PWM is reached. You can set tiltback on Begode wheel but it is a fixed speed once you set it, it does not reduce as the battery voltage go down.

If I set my T4 to tiltback at 58km/h, which I could reach comfortably on 90%+ battery. The tiltback will stay at 58km/h even with 20% battery left which is not possible to reach with such a low battery. 

Thus this deem the tiltbacks on Begode wheel useless, which is why many Begode riders have it off but as long as you can hear the third level alarm and slow down asap, you should be safe.

However, there's a custom firmware  by @Freestyler for Begode wheels (not sure if this is applicable for T4 yet) where you can set the tiltback to dynamically adjust with the PWM percentage. https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/28115-making-begode-wheels-safer-pwm-tiltback-with-custom-firmware/

Definitely something I'm looking into😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max.Chavalwan said:

So I came from KingSong wheels and got a Begode T4. I find it odd the way Begode does with their "safety" alarms and tiltbacks.

The first and second alarm (which can only be turned off, not adjustable) is two fixed speeds.

The third level alarm is the 80% PWM, so that alarm it is dynamic depending on the voltage, current, speed etc.

But with their tiltback, it is not dynamic like kingsong and inmotion wheel that I'm familiar with, where it would tiltback when 80% PWM is reached. You can set tiltback on Begode wheel but it is a fixed speed once you set it, it does not reduce as the battery voltage go down.

If I set my T4 to tiltback at 58km/h, which I could reach comfortably on 90%+ battery. The tiltback will stay at 58km/h even with 20% battery left which is not possible to reach with such a low battery. 

Thus this deem the tiltbacks on Begode wheel useless, which is why many Begode riders have it off but as long as you can hear the third level alarm and slow down asap, you should be safe.

However, there's a custom firmware  by @Freestyler for Begode wheels (not sure if this is applicable for T4 yet) where you can set the tiltback to dynamically adjust with the PWM percentage. https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/28115-making-begode-wheels-safer-pwm-tiltback-with-custom-firmware/

It's available for all wheel models. Already tested by many t4 riders ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/9/2023 at 1:43 PM, Lestat said:

HMMMMMMMM - I wonder if this has dampened it's torque at all????

This is one area where I am a bit disappointed in the T4. I paid for the higher amp batteries, and based on all the reviews I was expecting it to be extremely torquey down low. And specifically - I mean that initial snap that the Tesla V2 has. Even my modded 84v Nikola has more starting-line response than the T4.  From what I can tell once you are going the power is strong; seems to climb hills with no drama, so maybe the problem is in the tuning of the gyro board. I feel like I want a SuperHard mode, that is twice as sensitive as it is now. It just seems like I need to lean more, rely on pads more to motivate it. I asked Ewheels about making a C38 16" wheel, and they sent back all sorts of math proving that's not what I want. But... it IS what I want.

13 hours ago, Max.Chavalwan said:

Running that custom FW on my T4. Have it set to 80 PWM, it has a very abrupt kingsong-like tiltback by 85 PWM. if you want to be safer, set it to 75 PWM so the hard tilt kicks in at 80. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, drader said:

This is one area where I am a bit disappointed in the T4. I paid for the higher amp batteries, and based on all the reviews I was expecting it to be extremely torquey down low. And specifically - I mean that initial snap that the Tesla V2 has. Even my modded 84v Nikola has more starting-line response than the T4. 

So what version of T4 you have? just curious ...

There are two groups of people - one saying that it is a torque machine and the other that is not. I belong to the second group. If you have v2 it is worth to try updating FW.