Mango

That Stream: hehehehehe.... heheh.. hahah.. lol ....  monthy phyton ;-)  hahahahahaaaaa    omg..  Feeling confident about inmotions technical skills?? :D

Edited by Robse

3 minutes ago, mike_bike_kite said:

I liked the wheel until they got to the price. Is there even a market for a $4599 EUC?

You can't even call it euc anymore.. 50kg and 4599$ it's more like Half E-motorcycle..

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mike_bike_kite said:

I liked the wheel until they got to the price. Is there even a market for a $4599 EUC?

Well, I guess it is. If it really delivers on all its promises it will sell. The only problem is that I'd need to build some ramp along the stairs as I'm already struggling logging up and down the V12-HT and I doubt my back will be happy with carrying Challenger at least twice a day like that ...

My personal take is I see this as a "technical flagship". "Look at all the shit we can do, crammed into one wheel" not meant for the masses, meant to showcase Inmotion's ability.

Will be most interested to see how these design elements trickle down to other wheels. The V13 was never going to be a wheel geared towards me to begin with haha.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Some Canadian said:

My personal take is I see this as a "technical flagship". "Look at all the shit we can do, crammed into one wheel" not meant for the masses, meant to showcase Inmotion's ability.

Will be most interested to see how these design elements trickle down to other wheels. The V13 was never going to be a wheel geared towards me to begin with haha.

This ☝

6 minutes ago, Some Canadian said:

IMO they fell short even on that.  They will fail to reel in the few Begode master riders that might have jumped ship with a 55mph wheel.  Why not at least limit to 60mph.  The big upside is because of such a high safety ceiling, the wheel might actually be safe from cutouts.  110lbs is a real issue unless the power can be shown to generate unseen yet braking power.  Then that could help negate that weight.  Also the distance might be an issue depending how much the motor power draw is.  

• Upvote 1