Mango

5 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

And he's broken that more than once! I think he's up to three dead S22s now too (one drowned in a fountain, 2 motherboards), at least 1 Master (plus he sold his personal one) and didn't jump Hero much after gouging up the landing zone. I get the sense that he really wants S22 to work out, probably because suspension.

Dude is very hard on equipment, like wattssingletrack (they both abuse their equipment, but in different ways).

I didn’t know about the two S22 boards, but it would be expected, we know the FETs were too weak for a real HT. KS the sister of InMo in the realm of hot wheels. My guess is he will probably go back to the RS after some disappointments.

5 minutes ago, Paul g said:

I was nicely surprised to see that Veteran choose a hollow bore for the SherMax, and I think was the right choice and would be for all EUCs, not only the HT, with the condition to be properly sealed even if it would add a little bit of weight. Maybe V13 will have a hollow bore??

The motors in both the Abrams, and Sherman Max don't have hollow axles. They actually have large diameter solid axles. Structurally, can't complain about them. They look stout. If only they were better sealed. I believe these are steel axles.

The hollow axles used in Gotway/Begode, and Inmotion wheels are made from aluminium alloy. 

In the teaser video, Inmotion stated their V13 motor has a hollow axle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Wolverine said:

This is exactly what I have been thinking for a long time about this new unicycle.

Recently, Inmotion released an update in which the software monitors both battery packs simultaneously, compares them with each other, and, if necessary, notifies the rider of anomalies. Before the update, their software did not have this, and each battery pack was dealt as a separate battery packs. Only in the last update they coded new lines to compare these battery packs with each other in software. However, Inmotion unicycles with multiple battery packs have been available for a very long time and they only recently came out with such an important feature. Where were they for so long? So, this makes me very worried.

In terms of V13 hardware, everything is nice, but I don't think they can manage it with the software. It seems to be just too much for them.

Yeah. Why did it take so long that only inmotion can do this? 

It sounds so easy that even caveman Begode should be able to throw in two lines of code to compare two dumb-firework-chemicalbomb batteries. 

Honestly, get your shite together begode/kingsong/gotway/veteran/commander

Sincerely a ~disgruntled-and-judgemental-non-programmer-euc-riderkaren

:roflmao::w00t2:<_<

Edited by onizukagto
Adding important animated faces
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours left :-)

https://www.inmotionworld.com/upcoming

…oh and you can also try to guess the price by entering your number (scroll down the page). (I suspect IM are trying to guess it, too.)

… and you can also see the fender on the sketch and a much bigger handle on the top than what was suggested on the earlier rendering. 

Edited by That Guy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, That Guy said:

20 hours left :-)

https://www.inmotionworld.com/upcoming

…oh and you can also try to guess the price by entering your number (scroll down the page). (I suspect IM are trying to guess it, too.)

We should all lowball them 😄

• Like 1

Speaking of price, I got in touch with my dealer on Alibaba a couple days ago. I was going to buy a S22 but the V13 news stopped that. 

When I inquired about the if they had a price yet, she replied "V13 3024wh price 2950" Shipping included.

Take that with a grain of salt but not shocked as I was expecting 3.2-3.5k. This is my route going forward. US resellers are gonna add an additional 500-1000 bucks for sure. 

Edited by Mars Bless
Spelling
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Mars Bless said:

Speaking of price, I got in touch with my dealer on Alibaba a couple days ago. I was going to buy a S22 but the V13 news stopped that. 

When I inquired about the if they had a price yet, she replied "V13 3024wh price 2950" Shipping included.

Take that with a grain of salt but not shocked as I was expecting 3.2-3.5k. This is my route going forward. US resellers are gonna add an additional 500-1000 bucks for sure. 

Gunna start saving for next spring I’ve put 3000 km on my rs highspeed that past few months and now I want to add another wheel 🤘😛🤘

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

Gunna start saving for next spring I’ve put 3000 km on my rs highspeed that past few months and now I want to add another wheel 🤘😛🤘

Started saving already lol. As long as everything works out, I plan to have one as soon as they're ready to ship. Don't have space for 2 wheels so unfortunately I'll have to sell my EXN as soon as I receive the V13. 

5 hours ago, 360rumors said:

We should all lowball them 😄

Or even better, upvote all the low prices (lets say up to $3,200) and probably even more importantly downvote the high prices (lets say above $3,300 - $3,500) ... 🤑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HEC said:

Or even better, upvote all the low prices (lets say up to $3,200) and probably even more importantly downvote the high prices (lets say above $3,300 - $3,500) ... 🤑

I heard somewhere that InMotion team were having Sherman buyers in mind while designing V13. Depending on the level of their pre-launch confidence in achieving so - they have to price it somewhere close to Sherman Max.

Edited by That Guy

36 minutes ago, UtahRider said:

I know this is just a render, but why the arched pedals, if they’re pedals?

You mean the light gray portion? It's probably the rim showing up below the pedals.

Other possible interpretations by Inmotion of low price guesses. 

(1) Just an outlier. Ignore the data point.

(2) Some potential buyers are not willing to pay for this level of performance, quality, and safety features. 

Edited by techyiam

It's live!

1. TERRIBLE audio with bunch of people talking over, choppy video ... and now the stream died completely!

2. It's a suspension wheel.

3. Possibly with included / built-in pads?

4. Frame (already visible in the silhouette indeed) but orange!

5. Single lense front light (V11-ish), so hopefully improvement from V12.

Edited by HEC
  • Upvote 1