King Song Social Media Representative

tinawong

13 hours ago, US69 said:

Allready reported!

for the front lights....you should see the 18L lights in action.

THAT are useful lights....

You da man. Congrats. So how's that 3000w motor, 2060wh, 150 volt battery pack coming for the "Spec Junkie - ain't gotta need it to love it and want it" U.S. market? ??

40 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

You da man. Congrats. So how's that 3000w motor, 2060wh, 150 volt battery pack coming for the "Spec Junkie - ain't gotta need it to love it and want it" U.S. market? ??

And the nuclear power plant in pocket size to recharge it in 3min while you eat your ice cream. Oh hold on might be a slight issue with export/import laws.....?

Beside with Trump at the rudder...wheels will get so high import tax that you can travel to the moon and back.?

Hmm or maybe I should just go out and sit in sun again ?

NOTE: The exoskeleton you need to lift it is optional. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, US69 said:

I dont have the 18L here....but on my test drive in Bkk...the rear light goes on shortly after driving...at least the brake light works 100% when lights sets to on....otherwise please test it...and we will report it as small failure!

When I turn the light on by power button or app, rear red light does not turn on, just front light. For it to turn on, I have to change mode several times to on / auto / off until both front and rear turn on. At that point it is stable, except if I ride backward as only the front light (white) switches direction, red light disappears. So this looks like a bug. Would be great if you could report issue.

4 hours ago, US69 said:

for the light sensor sensivity...earlier versions of Ks (14c)had that...i need to ask if that still is adjustable!

But please: thats a different task....zou will get nobody happy at all i guess... i rememebr the sensor beeing on top and the people, especial in brussel with night light all night long complained about lights on/off when going under street lights.

To be useful, night switch should be adjustable, and it should turn on or off based on average light value for last few seconds, instead on instant value. This is what I have in my car, it does not immedialtely turn on or off. Otherwise a sudden and short light change will impact night light switch, even if it's an exception. Instant light value has no relevance.

Edited by em1barns
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

And the nuclear power plant in pocket size to recharge it in 3min while you eat your ice cream. Oh hold on might be a slight issue with export/import laws.....?

Beside with Trump at the rudder...wheels will get so high import tax that you can travel to the moon and back.?

Hmm or maybe I should just go out and sit in sun again ?

NOTE: The exoskeleton you need to lift it is optional. 

????

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Also, the link in the 1st post to your FB still doesn't work, might want to edit that.

hmmmh, when i press the link i land on my personal facebook page...perhaps because we are not friends on FB it doesnt work for you?

38 minutes ago, US69 said:

hmmmh, when i press the link i land on my personal facebook page...perhaps because we are not friends on FB it doesnt work for you?

Yep, with login it works. Strange, because you wouldn't expect a "not found" page then, but whatever

3 hours ago, US69 said:

They are allready hired and they developed Version 1.50 android app and version 3.4 IOS In just a few days..

The apps got lot more stability than before!

Good news! Just one question: will the app still look like a student project from college? and will half of the text phrases be in chinese? and half of the remaining half in some worse-than-robot-translation English?

Oh that was three questions. Sorry! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flass said:

Good news! Just one question: will the app still look like a student project from college? and will half of the text phrases be in chinese? and half of the remaining half in some worse-than-robot-translation English?

Oh that was three questions. Sorry! :)

This new app is quite well done and professional. Coming from inmotion and ninebot, I was still quite pleased with it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

About a month back, KS committed to producing some larger pedals, there will be more details about this trickling in over the next few weeks

will they fit the ks16s ???? happy days of they do

41 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

About a month back, KS committed to producing some larger pedals, there will be more details about this trickling in over the next few weeks. 

Thrilled to have @US69 working with KS in this capacity; so much of the success & uptake of Wheeling around the world is built on the drive, knowledge & enthusiasm of community contributors like Ulf. 

@tinawong has been instrumental in helping to transform KS into more responsive Company, who are now able to better compete in this brave new world of high performance Wheels. 

Thanks, @Jason McNeil...i can only give that compliment back to you, with what you have done for the community!!!!

And i also have to agree very strong that since @tinawong is back from her (short ? ) break....Kingsong now really striving in the correct direction (again)!!! Super communications with her!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

About a month back, KS committed to producing some larger pedals, there will be more details about this trickling in over the next few weeks. 

I am sure all the riders with a 10+ foot size are absolutely thrilled to hear this news.

So, I had the trolly lock up issue for ~20minutes before I got the covers off and disconnected the battery. Is there any concern from KS about the controller board being over driven?

If so, is there any official stance on customer support for these first units?

Also, I see the second batch had improved trolly handle components. Is there any customer support for those who got the first batch (to have those replaced)? 

Since Monday, when the trolly lock happened, I have put at least 40km on it, but remain wary. 

Ideally, when these improvements are made, at some point, it would be good customer service to have the first batch units reworked. Or are we , as early adopters, just stuck?

@US69  I just unlocked my 18L after 200 km ride in last 2 weeks and I adjusted the max speed to 50km/h in KS app with my iPhone.

I really want to confirm it is safe before I go for higher speed and I would like to get your advice about some minor issues of my 18L.

1. I set up the Light Sensor to auto in KS app but it only worked couple times even I cover the sensor completely.

2. after upgraded firmware from unbox default 106 to 107, the beep sound changed from horn to beep instead, is it normal?

3. the turn on beep sound was gone suddenly in last few days, 

4. I charged my wheel last night, the green LED light seems gone. As i remember, when I charged it first time, the green LED light was on during charging. I only charge my 18L couple times so I'm not sure, or normally green LED never turn on?

5. I switched off the trolley sensor setting in app recently, besides of few locked up case, the balance power didn't get back properly when I put down the wheel.

Do you suggest that I open it and adjust the sensor sensitive manually by losing a bit of the sensor screw under the bottom of trolley tubes on both side?

Also, if I disconnect and reconnect the batteries, motor and mainboard plugs, any chance to fix the issues and of cause prevent lock up issue happens?

I am enjoying my ride and trolleying 18L everyday by now?:thumbup:

Edited by iMaster
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2018 at 11:52 PM, phatmike said:

How do I know if my Ks18l has allready the more resistent trolley? Is there a date (that we can check on the wheel) that divide first from second batch?

Hehe did @Hunka Hunka Burning Love design you profil picture?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 2:32 PM, US69 said:

Thanks, ….and exact…  @tim716i would love to answer your Question...but thats just not possible!

I also i mailed KIngSong several descriptions when and how exactly the isue happend. So that their engeneers allready can concentrate on specific testing...

They should think about a firmware virtual black box registering what’s going on in the controller and periodically sending packets data to the app to keep memory usage low on the firmware. That’s would help much more than verbal descriptions 

Edited by EricGhost