King Song Social Media Representative

tinawong

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, US69 said:

Dear Forum members and especially KS fans and users,

Sorry for me not beeing around here since About Begin of May.

From Mid April to Mid May i was in Holiday (as every year), and so only 3/4 involved whats going on.

Directly in the week after my Holiday i was getting very ill, and what  i thought was just catching a litte Cold, got me into Hospital, 3 weeks not working and still not back to a 100%.

Since About 10 days i am allready back in conversation and News on Facebook and the dozen several WhatsApp Groups i am in, but wasn't able to catch up here, especially not all the notifications of me and personal Messages.

Please bare with me...i cant work over all the Messages and notifications of the last 6 weeks.

After beeing ill i first had to concentrate on my "real Job" ….. as the next bills (for next Wheel :)) have to been Paid. The "KS Rep" still is just my (unpaid but enthusiastic done) Hobby.

So to bring it to the Point:

When YOUR Question/Problem/notification/message or whatever is still "open and not answered" by someone else in the meanwhile, please contact me -again- and the best by personal message. Please understand that i just want to deal with what "still" really is a Problem....EUC world gets bigger and bigger and so Questions do....

So As said:

I am full back to service, now also here on the Forum....as Always, please take notice of my signature….

Have a nice day and best regards

US69 

Welcome back !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, stephen said:

Hope you've recovered well @US69  

Now get saving for your next wheel ks16x?😊 Have you got anymore info/ pictures etc on the wheel 

Please😊

Not more as Jason allready shared….will Keep you updated!

Did you catch a tropical disease while on holiday (in Thailand I presume)? I hope you're really ok with no long term consequences. In doubt, have doctors double and triple check so no bad surprises appear later (maybe even years later)!! Just like wheel malfunctions, do not rest until you have a 100% explanation;) Welcome back, but be careful:)

2 hours ago, US69 said:

got me into Hospital, 3 weeks not working and still not back to a 100%.

Glad your back and feeling better!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Did you catch a tropical disease while on holiday (in Thailand I presume)? I hope you're really ok with no long term consequences. In doubt, have doctors double and triple check so no bad surprises appear later (maybe even years later)!! Just like wheel malfunctions, do not rest until you have a 100% explanation;) Welcome back, but be careful:)

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

Glad your back and feeling better!

Thanks for the welcome!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello US69

I try to upgrade my 18XL with the firmware 1.12 to the new firmware 1.13 and the upgrade stop in 19,04%
I whait 15 minutes but nothings happend. I turn off the 18XL and the app, turn on and try again, but I recieve that message bellow in the app and nothing happen.

image.thumb.png.b276f5011bfab8922260532c7efc7a95.pngI try do continue the firmware upgrade a lot of times yesterday with the Iphone x and Sansung Android phone and dosen´t work. The sansung show-me to continue upgrade, i click that and nothing is happen. The Iphone X show me that message in the picture in Chinese, maybe one error message and doesen´t work to. My 18XL show me now firmware v. 1.0 and doesen´t work anymore.

Can you help me ?
Thank you

Hello! I am looking forward to my first EUC! It will hopefully arrive on Friday! My choice was the KS16s V2. Can some one explain what is new on V2 compared to the first version? 

10 minutes ago, Miche said:

Hello! I am looking forward to my first EUC! It will hopefully arrive on Friday! My choice was the KS16s V2. Can some one explain what is new on V2 compared to the first version? 

It disables the motor if you lift the wheel handle, and the handle is now metal instead of plastic. The rest is the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eliran said:

Hello US69

I try to upgrade my 18XL with the firmware 1.12 to the new firmware 1.13 and the upgrade stop in 19,04%
I whait 15 minutes but nothings happend. I turn off the 18XL and the app, turn on and try again, but I recieve that message bellow in the app and nothing happen.

work. The sansung show-me to continue upgrade, i click that and nothing is happen. The Iphone X show me that message in the picture in Chinese, maybe one error message and doesen´t work to. My 18XL show me now firmware v. 1.0 and doesen´t work anymore.

Can you help me ?
Thank you

Try disabling Wi-Fi on your phone @Eliran.  It worked for me, I have an iPhone.  I read somewhere on this forum that the firmware update requires some type of location services which don't report the correct data if the app is running via Wi-FI.  Just to be clear, disable Wi-Fi only.  You still need cellular data and bluetooth, so you can't use airplane mode.

1 hour ago, JBinBalt said:

Try disabling Wi-Fi on your phone @Eliran.  It worked for me, I have an iPhone.  I read somewhere on this forum that the firmware update requires some type of location services which don't report the correct data if the app is running via Wi-FI.  Just to be clear, disable Wi-Fi only.  You still need cellular data and bluetooth, so you can't use airplane mode.

Already tried that my friend. No way to make it work though. :w00t2:

Edited by Eliran

4 hours ago, Micheal Shen said:

Now the server is offline, and it will be recovered this evenining or tomorrow.

Communication is key. Are you guys attempting to notify customers before the server goes offline?

It would be helpful, and reduce the frustration associated with trying to use the app to upgrade the firmware.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Communication is key. Are you guys attempting to notify customers before the server goes offline?

It would be helpful, and reduce the frustration associated with trying to use the app to upgrade the firmware.

We will make  a post next time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1