King Song Social Media Representative

tinawong

8 hours ago, Micheal Shen said:

xD EUC offline? Please provide more detials to support@szkingsong.com for help.

I'll provide photos and details asap. Thanks in advance Michael

On 7/10/2019 at 2:45 PM, Eliran said:

Great news! Thanks to the supperb suport from KS, my EUC it´s alive and kicking ;-)
Thank you all for the concern and attention.All the best ;-)

how they help you ? ....can you please provide helpful info ?
there is some software or procedure or a different procedure to update your KS18XL wheel ?

the provided version is 3.1.1 ?

(How to check: launch KingSong app on your phone > on the right-down press "Mine" > scroll all the way down to Settings > Version update: 3.1.1)
this can also be checked on Settings > APPS > scroll until you find KingSong the under application name you can see version)

Edited by Meserias

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey fellow wheelers,

I just received my first main euc,  recently I tried a second hand V5, mainly at home to convince myself to go for it :D
However I didn't ride my 16x outside my home :D   it looks very promising. 
I was intrigued by some details and futures of this wheel:
- front usb is covered: fine! But once you insert an usb device in it, you can't keep it water/ dust proof anymore. Even with an ultra small usb key, perhaps micro SD card for the future?
- When usb key inserted, media auto plays but a little too loud for me, sound level should be memorized. Also when wheel is powered up, no option to auto play the usb key without reinserting it.
- front surface no park friendly, not very stable as my V5 was.
- trolley looks quiet fragile to me
- pads very badly applied, several air pockets - what if the wheel becomes hot? I will try to remove them by puncturing them.

So far, I'm in love with this very nice and promising wheel, I hope to be good enough to exploit the potential of this fantastic wheel :D

Thank you the community and Kingsong 

Kind regards from Belgium

Sini

Sini

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Hey fellow wheelers,

I just received my first main euc,  recently I tried a second hand V5, mainly at home to convince myself to go for it :D
However I didn't ride my 16x outside my home :D   it looks very promising. 
I was intrigued by some details and futures of this wheel:
- front usb is covered: fine! But once you insert an usb device in it, you can't keep it water/ dust proof anymore. Even with an ultra small usb key, perhaps micro SD card for the future?
- When usb key inserted, media auto plays but a little too loud for me, sound level should be memorized. Also when wheel is powered up, no option to auto play the usb key without reinserting it.
- front surface no park friendly, not very stable as my V5 was.
- trolley looks quiet fragile to me
- pads very badly applied, several air pockets - what if the wheel becomes hot? I will try to remove them by puncturing them.

So far, I'm in love with this very nice and promising wheel, I hope to be good enough to exploit the potential of this fantastic wheel :D

Thank you the community and Kingsong 

Kind regards from Belgium

Sini

Sini

Keep us updated about your feelings towards the 16x👍👍

• Like 1

Gus, it looks like the handle breakage is a common thing - my 16S broke in exactly the same way after only 4 days.

In the photos you can see where I've attempted a repair with glue but that proved unsuccessful so I've now got a new handle on order. I'm not a big fan of the these suitcase style handles, give me an Inmotion 'scorpions tail' any day :)

DSC_0005DSC_0004

• 1 month later...

Is the king song rep still around I have some Q’s bout my wheel . He / she should be able to give me straight answers . On every post I have put a question every one has been great to share what they know but sometimes u need to here it straight from the ( king song mouth ) silly question why don’t the wheels have name brand stickers mine came like a plain white wheel with lites . Saw someone selling them on the site here .. don’t you need permission?? To do that ?? 🤔

48 minutes ago, Red wheelie said:

Is the king song rep still around I have some Q’s bout my wheel . He / she should be able to give me straight answers . On every post I have put a question every one has been great to share what they know but sometimes u need to here it straight from the ( king song mouth ) silly question why don’t the wheels have name brand stickers mine came like a plain white wheel with lites . Saw someone selling them on the site here .. don’t you need permission?? To do that ?? 🤔

I suggest you ask @Micheal Shen. Mostly since Ulf have not been around here for some time (lately). 

10 hours ago, Red wheelie said:

I'm not an official KS rep, but I am a reseller... If Ulf and Michael are absent, I am happy to answer any questions that I can and pass those I can't directly on to KS on your behalf...

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 5:24 PM, Gasmantle said:

Gus, it looks like the handle breakage is a common thing - my 16S broke in exactly the same way after only 4 days.

In the photos you can see where I've attempted a repair with glue but that proved unsuccessful so I've now got a new handle on order. I'm not a big fan of the these suitcase style handles, give me an Inmotion 'scorpions tail' any day :)

DSC_0005DSC_0004

I also own a KS-16X, but i use handle 6-8 times one day, and the wheel never fell. Currently, the trolley handle works well.

If their is a KS rep of sorts maybe he can look into two things 1. Can’t they make and include rubber bumpers for the foot pedals they seem to take most beating when u tip over these wheels are expensive .. would KS go broke if they came with a new unit or sell them to for a VERY reasonable price not $50 like I have seen on line and I can’t find a cover for my KS 14 .. except that Macaroni like stick on tubing they sell and the colors !! Ugly !! And 2 . Could they have someone who is fluent in English proof read the instruction booklet before they go to print . Hard to understand what they mean so I just skip the instruction booklet .. so that’s my two cents still trying to get the hang of riding it so far I can do small laps in my living room  so far I put 1.mile on it by doing circles at home so .. I’m dying to get better and take it out but no luck 🙁 learn in two hours the videos say ‘really’ thinking of buying a second wheel one of those two wheelers to learn and then use my KS when I really get the hang of it any tips would be appreciated on how get better at it ?? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Red wheelie said:

If their is a KS rep of sorts maybe he can look into two things 1. Can’t they make and include rubber bumpers for the foot pedals they seem to take most beating when u tip over these wheels are expensive .. would KS go broke if they came with a new unit or sell them to for a VERY reasonable price not $50 like I have seen on line and I can’t find a cover for my KS 14 .. except that Macaroni like stick on tubing they sell and the colors !! Ugly !! And 2 . Could they have someone who is fluent in English proof read the instruction booklet before they go to print . Hard to understand what they mean so I just skip the instruction booklet .. so that’s my two cents still trying to get the hang of riding it so far I can do small laps in my living room  so far I put 1.mile on it by doing circles at home so .. I’m dying to get better and take it out but no luck 🙁 learn in two hours the videos say ‘really’ thinking of buying a second wheel one of those two wheelers to learn and then use my KS when I really get the hang of it any tips would be appreciated on how get better at it ?? 

rubber bumpers for which model?
Which booklet? could you share a photo here?

King Song are doing a huge disservice to themselves by producing a barely legible English instruction booklet that is full of spelling errors,bad grammar and unintelligible instructions.They need a native English speaker who can write correctly and  decipher what they are trying to communicate.This go,s for their app as well.I wonder how well the other languages are translated.:wacko:

5 minutes ago, Daley1 said:

King Song are doing a huge disservice to themselves by producing a barely legible English instruction booklet that is full of spelling errors,bad grammar and unintelligible instructions.They need a native English speaker who can write correctly and  decipher what they are trying to communicate.This go,s for their app as well.I wonder how well the other languages are translated.:wacko:

Other languages are provided by local distributors. If you find any misleading or complicate text description, you can share it out and I am gonna improve it.

On the Warning page of the manual

1-The euc  IS designed for outdoor sports and short -distance transportation.

2-Please ride under local lawS and rEstrictions.

3-Safety always COMES first!

4-Please ride safely,you are at your own risk of any danger or injury which may occur during ridding or practice with this device.

Could read better by"Use this device at your own risk as danger or injury may occur during riding or practice.

5-riding not ridding

6-Thanks for purchasing A King Song smart Unicycle.

7-The user manual is a quick and convenient guide of safety & item functions/features to end user.

Could read better by"The user manual is a quick and convenient safety guide and identifies functionality and features for the end user.

8-We could not ensure all types of situation and emergency are covered.Therefore, we strongly remind you to read this guide very carefully.and ride with attention to safety.

Could read better by "We cannot anticipate all situations or emergencies ,therefore we strongly recommend you read this guide carefully .Riding carefully ,within your ability will ensure your safety."

These are just some suggestions .

This whole booklet could do with this attention. I only edited the warning page but the booklet has numerous mistakes in spelling and grammar.

1 hour ago, Daley1 said:

On the Warning page of the manual

1-The euc  IS designed for outdoor sports and short -distance transportation.

2-Please ride under local lawS and rEstrictions.

3-Safety always COMES first!

4-Please ride safely,you are at your own risk of any danger or injury which may occur during ridding or practice with this device.

Could read better by"Use this device at your own risk as danger or injury may occur during riding or practice.

5-riding not ridding

6-Thanks for purchasing A King Song smart Unicycle.

7-The user manual is a quick and convenient guide of safety & item functions/features to end user.

Could read better by"The user manual is a quick and convenient safety guide and identifies functionality and features for the end user.

8-We could not ensure all types of situation and emergency are covered.Therefore, we strongly remind you to read this guide very carefully.and ride with attention to safety.

Could read better by "We cannot anticipate all situations or emergencies ,therefore we strongly recommend you read this guide carefully .Riding carefully ,within your ability will ensure your safety."

These are just some suggestions .

This whole booklet could do with this attention. I only edited the warning page but the booklet has numerous mistakes in spelling and grammar.

This manual, I don't have origin file. But I consider to make a new booklet in next year since some of our models have been updated.

• Like 2