Gotway MSuper X arrived

36 minutes ago, Xoltri said:

I'm going to want a fender for this wheel, will there be a factory option or will we have to 3d print one?

There is options from what I have seen

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-GotWay-electric-unicycle-mudguard-fit-to-Msuper-X-Msuper-3-wheelbarrow-fender-spare-accessories/32877240762.html

https://eucguy.com/gotway-addons%2Fmods

Edited by Electroman

3 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i may have a kingsong scrotum flap for sale in the near future.

Hahaha, if that's my only option I think I'll be able to DIY a scrotum flap.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tbx Nicolas said:

There is a rubber mudgard available.

IMG_5519.JPGthat's a nice pic of the msx that tyre looks nice and soft and big looks like it will be a smooth ride , any chance of a photo of it just nearly straight on from the back ? think my mind's made up msx has alot going for it  , I'm going to be broke lol

Edited by stephen

Hahaha, you and me both, and I suspect many more?

This train start to roll it seams like and I see Ali start to tick down numbers, that of course is not taking into consideration the EU, US and world wide stores and I can imagine the Jason's will empty full batches fast for those lucky enough to be in a situation where they can get that service at that cost. Absolutely these selling already.

Edited by Electroman
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2018 at 7:28 PM, Marcglider said:

Scroll back in that thread... you will see... IM HOOKED... cant wait, 2 1/2 weeks till I get mine ?

Did you get the MSX at green fashion?

If you did, how long time til he sent it out after payment made if I may ask?

9 hours ago, Electroman said:

Did you get the MSX at green fashion?

If you did, how long time til he sent it out after payment made if I may ask?

I did. He said he had them in stock 10 days ago and that it would ship that day, but I’m not biting my nails. It comes when it comes.

I did ask for the tracking number just yesterday though... No reply yet.

so the other day on my kingsong ks16s i rode for 2 and a half to three hours and did 27 miles with 27% battery left , today is my day off and wanted to go out all day the thing is i need a second wheel for the longer journeys? the msx ? here's how I'm justifying my purchase to myself ,, kingsong for park riding and small trails and maybe for learning other people on if needed ,mxs for the full days out i ride the canal toe path near me and in places it's very bumpy/ puddle holes etc and along the way is plenty of long wood trails and moors/trail landi think the msx would be good for that .i emailed aliexpress because i was worried about warranty and because it's a new wheel if it needed anything fixed or need firmware upgrade id be fooked but they have a place in France so i feel a bit better there ,, basically I'm just justifying my purchase because I'm now spending £1500 soon after buying my kingsong I'm keeping the kingsong i think i need 2 wheels  my fingers hovering over the buy button .. make me press it ?

i just hope there's no upgrades to gotway i can't wait for the reviews anymore summer will be over in the UK lol 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stephen said:

so the other day on my kingsong ks16s i rode for 2 and a half to three hours and did 27 miles with 27% battery left , today is my day off and wanted to go out all day the thing is i need a second wheel for the longer journeys? the msx ? here's how I'm justifying my purchase to myself ,, kingsong for park riding and small trails and maybe for learning other people on if needed ,mxs for the full days out i ride the canal toe path near me and in places it's very bumpy/ puddle holes etc and along the way is plenty of long wood trails and moors/trail landi think the msx would be good for that .i emailed aliexpress because i was worried about warranty and because it's a new wheel if it needed anything fixed or need firmware upgrade id be fooked but they have a place in France so i feel a bit better there ,, basically I'm just justifying my purchase because I'm now spending £1500 soon after buying my kingsong I'm keeping the kingsong i think i need 2 wheels  my fingers hovering over the buy button .. make me press it ?

i just hope there's no upgrades to gotway i can't wait for the reviews anymore summer will be over in the UK lol 

i wish i could afford that kind of lifestyle, be sure to get another wheel you can hang on the wall. :P 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Marcglider said:

The thread went in a different direction a bit where you quoted me.... I ordered a MCM5 from @Jason McNeil ewheels... going back in the threads it seems they are ok form what I heard, only thing is their pricing jumps up and down with no clear reason, this is from other people... my 4 wheels are all from Jason and I do not see any reason to go elsewhere.... Good Luck... the MSX was on my short list but after @Marty Backe did his videos on the MCM5, I ordered it with the bigger battery...:thumbup:

I see, thanks and fully understand if able to order there.

13 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I did. He said he had them in stock 10 days ago and that it would ship that day, but I’m not biting my nails. It comes when it comes.

Yeah I understand, I asked specifically about that more than once, impatient just born that way hehe.

Was told it will ship to HK first then form there and take a few days before tracking can be used but yeah I get it and must adopt same strategy of thinking myself since I cannot affect it. ?

On 6/25/2018 at 11:46 PM, mrelwood said:

I ordered mine from Green Fashion too... Fingers crossed for the First or Second week in July (No tracking # yet either)

On 6/27/2018 at 6:43 PM, dieterGRAMS said:

I ordered mine from Green Fashion too... Fingers crossed for the First or Second week in July (No tracking # yet either)

Not going to ship same or next day imho, I jumped through hoops deciding seller based on the deal they where willing to make but also in particular how fast they where willing to guarantee and promise shipping out and available stock not from first batch but second, I was  told right away or next day too.

1 Week later and I can only see awaiting shipping, was told earlier seat can only be sent out Mondays, will arrive (stock?) on Mondays, or something to that effect not even fully sure I understood message must re-read and make sense out of it so please don't read too much into this I could have misunderstand it completely?

Either way I don't fully understand or know about the Ali system and how it function or if any delay in the system informing me, but I keep my hopes up as soon as the wheel leave the building so to speak it will be here in no time. ..or let me rephrase, I as told 7-15 is the standard and a month means unexpected problems in shipping and they have no sway over it so if here within 3 weeks I will still be happy. ?

6 hours ago, Electroman said:

Either way I don't fully understand or know about the Ali system and how it function or if any delay in the system informing me, but I keep my hopes up as soon as the wheel leave the building so to speak it will be here in no time. ..or let me rephrase, I as told 7-15 is the standard and a month means unexpected problems in shipping and they have no sway over it so if here within 3 weeks I will still be happy. ?

Trust me, relax. Don’t get your hopes up that green fashion will deliver on these terms.. yes, sometimes it happens; however we have waited two months for a wheel to arrive. It really all depends on production availability. Good luck

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Electroman said:

1 Week later and I can only see awaiting shipping

I think the tracking code will become active only after the parcel arrives in EU/US. To avoid the customs they seem to use their own shipping company for the first part of travel.

Even then, some people have said how their tracking code became active or got updated only after already having received the wheel.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrd777 said:

Trust me, relax. Don’t get your hopes up that green fashion will deliver on these terms.. yes, sometimes it happens; however we have waited two months for a wheel to arrive. It really all depends on production availability. Good luck

Yeah start to realize this will be the case, I mean I already had the feeling it will take up to a month before ordering and figure 3 weeks would make me happy, this however is not the exactly the main problem to me.

My problem start with several messages asking if a real stock (local) exist and can be sent out right away explaining the why's and how's I'm in a semi hurry (relatively I know this is China), considering the answers came immediately I repeated and had him confirm multiple times stock existed np and his stock from his store ready to be shipped just like that.

I asked deliberate questions to hammer out misunderstandings and while told he cannot control shipping once wheel is sent out I accepted that as part of the deal,  understand China is different but it is that little thing about speaking truth that worries me, I mean the Jason reputation don't come cheap but rule number 1 must surely be honestly with your customers first and foremost? ..or am I that darn old fashioned I think speaking truth on direct questions matter? ?

?

Edited by Electroman

27 minutes ago, Xoltri said:

tM4RSZV.jpg

Oh dear... I didn't realize that it's that much taller than the KS-16! Oh boy. What did I get myself into! Please tell me it's a photo perspective thing?!

No, sorry for the blurry photo (my phone camera sucks) but it is quite a bit taller.  Although on my short ride it doesn't feel huge between the legs <insert inappropriate comment>.  I don't think you should worry about the size, it's still manageable.  I'm super excited for the big airy tire, should make for a comfortable ride.

• Like 1

Beautiful msuper x! I ordered a ks18l from Jason and am in the first batch, but I don't want to bug him with an email asking ETA. Did you get any type of status updates telling you that your euc was being sent to you?

We had talked a bit by email because he had to refund me for the fast charger and I needed to add an inner tube to my order.  But his communication is top notch so I'm sure you'll hear from him.

38 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Oh dear... I didn't realize that it's that much taller than the KS-16! Oh boy. What did I get myself into! Please tell me it's a photo perspective thing?!

It's not a perspective thing. The MSuper X is a big, brutish wheel. That should be part of its appeal :thumbup:

All 18-inch wheels feel quite a bit bigger than their smaller brethren. You get used to it rather quickly.

• Like 3