Gotway MSuper X arrived

On 7/14/2018 at 5:00 PM, Electroman said:

EUC GUY might need to contact Gotway about his tilt back problem, being a custom build and all?

For standard 84v MSX it should have been fixed if I understand it correctly and seams to be what those who received theirs are telling us, warranty aside there is even 84v control boards for sale at Ali to fix such a issue but not exactly cheap.

I have the 84v msx and there is no tilt back problems. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Racheal Ann Swoboda said:

Does any1 know the weight limit on this one?

Haven’t seen actual numbers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if IRL the MSX had the best weighty rider capability in the market right now.

• Like 1

Max load 100kg?! That is just ridiculous. 16S has a higher capacity on paper, yet the MSX carries me (95kg + gear) so much more effortlessly with it’s huge power, beefier axle and beefier Mosfets.

I wouldn’t put any worth to the values on paper.

Just received mine MSuper X. Just two questions guys (please excuse my ignorance).

1, Is the tire of MSuper X tubeless? And if it does not, I want to convert it to tubeless as having a puncture would be a nightmare as you need to literally break the wheel down to remove the tire - I suppose? And how can you even do it - what screws specifically you need to remove for MSuperX? Wouldn't be easier just convert it to tubeless to avoid this nightmare? And if I want to convert it, how do I do it? Is it possible?

2. Riding in rain. I red on the poorly designed document which came with the wheel that you should not ride the wheel in the rain. Is this true? I thought the MSuper X might have being an improved model so the seal against the water might have been solved? 

Just received the seat and wrist guard from ewheels. :clap3: Just need the MSX to put it on.  FedEx delivery on Tuesday, what is with these wheels makes me act like a little kid... :cry2:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I just returned from my very first ride, to break it in. 50-miles @ 3-hours 15-minutes. No resting except for a handful of stop lights. Pedals that some people are complaining about are no problem with me. I love them. So yeah, you may not end up liking them, but just don't take it as gospel when you read about some people hating them.

The wheel is a very nice upgrade from the MSuper V3. Such a smooth wheel to ride and I love the high-speed handling, particularly in curves. Smooth as butter and stable as a train. And with the height of these pedals (think V10F) plus the substantial dihedral angle, you feel absolutely invulnerable to pedal scraping or pedal hitting of any kind.

One sweet wheel :cheers:

i know it was your first ride , was it fully charged and after your 50 miles how much battery was left thx ... is that wheel comfatable, what's the acceleration like from a stand still some people say it's slow but that doesn't bother me just interested ?

• Like 1

thanks for that marty i think that will do me nicely 60 miles should be easily acheived ,i know it wasn't any sort of test but you know,, every one loves a bit of info while waiting for there's?

i bet your stuck which to use now having the z10 and msx lol ?

looking forward to more updates ,,?cheers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

Just received the seat and wrist guard from ewheels. :clap3: Just need the MSX to put it on.  FedEx delivery on Tuesday, what is with these wheels makes me act like a little kid... :cry2:

I have the seat too! And an extra innertube... but no wheel yet... 

It's on its way... hopefully soon! ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bluewheel said:

Just received mine MSuper X. Just two questions guys (please excuse my ignorance).

1, Is the tire of MSuper X tubeless?

No, it has an inner tube. To make it tubeless you’d have to do exactly what you want to avoid, and more. For puncture protection you’d be a lot easier off by just putting puncture prevention liquid sealant in the tube beforehand. Latex-free ones like Goop doesn’t even need a refill, Slime etc does.

19 hours ago, bluewheel said:

2. Riding in rain. I red on the poorly designed document which came with the wheel that you should not ride the wheel in the rain. Is this true? I thought the MSuper X might have being an improved model so the seal against the water might have been solved? 

To my understanding the water proofing has not been improved.

• Like 1

Hello, 

I´ve been visiting this forum for a while to read up on things, this is my first post however.

I would like to know if anyone in Scandinavia (Sweden) has ordered the MSX from greenfashion and can tell me what the delivery time was, just to compare.
Apparently the store has a good reputation around here, but I dont feel that I am getting very good replies so far, and it´s been two months since my order was placed. 
My extended buyer protection was extended another two weeks while writing this post, so at least there is some reaction to my queries. ?

Meanwhile, the 100v version has become available in the same shop, and there are even videos of it by the Norwegian eucguy, yet Im still waiting and waiting for the 84v... :(

Thank you for the attention, Im just hoping that anyone here can refill my patience, cause its running on fumes...

• Like 1

I ordered the 84V 1600Wh version in June from Green Fashion to Finland, and it arrived in just over 3 weeks. But I know there is a lot of variation in delivery times. Might’ve been low on stock.

If you didn’t get the tracking code in email, ask the seller for one.

• Upvote 1

As the green fashion page stated a "35 day delivery guarantee", 3 weeks seem just about right. The tracking code was sent to me June 11:th, but on the UPS page it is only a placed order that is "rescheduled". My order was placed in may, so it seems a little odd that a later order is delivered in 3 weeks while I´m still waiting for an UPS status change.. Thank you for a quick reply. Is there anyone else that has ordered in June or later and have gotten delivery already?

1 hour ago, sWiFt said:

As the green fashion page stated a "35 day delivery guarantee", 3 weeks seem just about right. The tracking code was sent to me June 11:th, but on the UPS page it is only a placed order that is "rescheduled". My order was placed in may, so it seems a little odd that a later order is delivered in 3 weeks while I´m still waiting for an UPS status change.. Thank you for a quick reply. Is there anyone else that has ordered in June or later and have gotten delivery already?

That is -in my experience- a normal process, that the tracking Status only and first changed when the Wheel arrived in your Country. GreenFashion is a General good Reputation here, as all got their wheels etc.....Just the wait time (on all ali sellers) may differ between 9-10 days or extrem 2 months…..Seams you are just on the bad luck side!

Be happy that your are not getting a 100V Version...thats more or less Beta testing what Mathias is doing…..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I did heavy research before deciding to order from GreenFashion and it seems like a serious vendor indeed. Chen is responsive even though little hard information is returned, I guess its difficult to give definite answers as it is somewhere on the road. Im almost suspecting that they are riding it here instead of shipping it. ? 

The comparison with the 100v being on youtube already was more to underline how my frustration grows as Im still sitting in the dark just waiting.
I guess I will have to forget my bad luck and just suck it up for now.

Thank you all for the assuring responses, im still iching badly to get my new ride but it is a little easier to accept the delay after venting here.

Edited by sWiFt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Mark Lee said:

Just came in from first ride on MSX.  It clicked right away, WOW I think I've found my favorite wheel for my riding style.  I have no problems with the pedal it works for me.  Side pad is fine no modifications needed for me.  I feel so tall riding this wheel yet, got use to it right away.  No problem breaking for me, I now ride with the 2 axes method from @houseofjob thanks Chris.  Rode for 6 miles it turns on dime.  Very happy with the purchase. :thumbup:

What is "2 axes method"?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1