Gotway MSuper X arrived

38 minutes ago, diegoxxx said:

I have never used 19 inches but 16 very quickly or is it a normal quake wheel problem between my legs.  

your legs just need to get used to the new wheel. its normal. just relax your legs and it will go away after riding for more time ;) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, diegoxxx said:

I have never used 19 inches but 16 very quickly or is it a normal quake wheel problem between my legs.  

Like said above, just relax ur legs, don't squeeze them hard against the wheel. The wheel actually rides better 99% of the time when u don't squeeze and instead just let the wheel float between ur legs. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, novazeus said:

2% haven't been to the emergency room yet.

Hehehe..

I have, perhaps I'm just too thickheaded? ?

Although on a serious note, I ride fast at times but always heed the last warning and of course must ride using common sense + never put pedestrians at any risk they did not ask for. I think wheel will be all I need speed wise, would be nice with a bit of safety margin too so that my cursing speed is not too close to top speed, looking forward to that.

• Like 3

I am about to buy this MSuper X awesome machine :)

Currently I am having KingSong 16s. I feel like I need slightly higher top speed and a bit more comfort and a better range.
Half of my everyday journey to work (10 km one way) is a road where I can go quick. Another half is full of pedestrians that I need to be careful about.

I like in the 16s that I can stop quite quickly in case something happens. 

Week ago I had a chance to test the new KingSong 18L. It is a nice wheel but I was quite disappointed about the stopping distance and acceleration. 
In fact it was slow so much that I fall of the wheel twice leaning to much before I have learned that I can not stop that quickly. When we compared the stopping distance the 18L needed double the distnace to stop! When we changed the 18L from hard mode to the soft mode the difference was not that significant but the 18L was still not as good as 16s at stopping.

Anyone here knows if Monster X will stop slower or faster then my KS16s?

Thanks in advance for all your input. It's a great forum!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I too received the golden email from Jason.  I can't believe it, since my preorder was so late.  I pulled the trigger on 1600Wh.  Thanks to glowing reviews on Z10 and KS18L, guess people are having hard time deciding on which to buy.  When anti Gotway @mrelwood ordered one, I'm sure I am in with good company.  ✌️

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, borsuke said:

Currently I am having KingSong 16s. I feel like I need slightly higher top speed and a bit more comfort and a better range.
Half of my everyday journey to work (10 km one way) is a road where I can go quick. Another half is full of pedestrians that I need to be careful about.

Week ago I had a chance to test the new KingSong 18L. It is a nice wheel but I was quite disappointed about the stopping distance and acceleration. 
In fact it was slow so much that I fall of the wheel twice leaning to much before I have learned that I can not stop that quickly. When we compared the stopping distance the 18L needed double the distnace to stop! When we changed the 18L from hard mode to the soft mode the difference was not that significant but the 18L was still not as good as 16s at stopping.

I have a 16S and a 18S... I can tell you that the 16 inch wheels are the best size (my opinion) for handling, speed, acceleration, stopping, basically everything... I find it challenging to ride the 18S most of the time because I like the "sporty" feel of the smaller wheels... My best advice is to try to understand that a 18" or bigger wheel is like a truck and best for commuting in comfort, distance and speed (sitting down as well). If you want more sporty, than 16" is the size... I also find the 16S lacking in speed a little (I think 25 mph would be perfect) and a bigger battery would make it Ideal... My hope is that the Tesla will come out with a 1300 battery, then I would have everything perfect for my all purpose wheel... I like the 18S for what it is and will not sell it, it serves the purpose it was designed for... The MCM5 I have coming is the real sports car I am wanting (14").. like a Supercharged Mazda Miata  I hope ... looks like @Marty Backe is loving his...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, borsuke said:

Where have you been dude? I just bought the ks18l! If I had seen your experience I would have held off a little longer!

24 minutes ago, joku said:

@eddiemoy @houseofjob did you notice the acceleration/deceleration issues on the ks18l that's mentioned above?

Joku,

If every KS18L caught fire out of the box and there were multiple deaths from the product you would never get Eddie to endorse a Gotway or put down a Kingsong =)