THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

49 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Hi! I recommend just starting easy on some nice ramps and slowly progressing in difficulty.
Here are a couple of skate park clips with some easy progressions. I also explain a bit about posture, bending knees, bring the wheel up with us, how to avoid falling off the front, etc.

This is great.  Thanks Mike I knew you would have some good advice, much appreciated.

• Like 1

@ZenRyder wow, you are a beast of a manly figure. I dont know if its you or if its just that the onewheel seems like a toy to me now, but THATS how you steal the show.  Those are some really cool walkways and streets! I enjoy seeing this stuff as it is very foreign to me. I wish relive was on windows :( Thanks for the share!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

@ZenRyder wow, you are a beast of a manly figure. I dont know if its you or if its just that the onewheel seems like a toy to me now, but THATS how you steal the show.  Those are some really cool walkways and streets! I enjoy seeing this stuff as it is very foreign to me. I wish relive was on windows :( Thanks for the share!

Now that's a compliment! Lol! Personally, I think One Wheels are toys compared to EUCs. But those guys are pretty cool. I let both of them try my MSX and we'll see if I can convert them to the superior EUC world. 

FYI - I use a Windows computer too. Relive is a phone app, not a desktop app. You can't even create a Relive video on anything but a phone. It runs on Android or on Apple, your choice. It's very cool and uses GPS to capture your ride and spits out the video. Way easy and it's free.

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.relive.reliveapp&hl=en_US&gl=US

For those of the iOS persuasion - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/relive-run-ride-hike-more/id1201703657

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Violinfun said:

This is great.  Thanks Mike I knew you would have some good advice, much appreciated.

My pleasure man! Let me know if you have any questions. There are plenty more videos if you just search the channel for "skate park". The street riders struggle on skate parks and it is always comforting to see on those days that we are feeling particularly untalented. 

5 hours ago, ZenRyder said:

I, for one, appreciate the unique and varied experiences that get shared here. I say, keep it up...

Great video Zen! I’m sure it took many hours to finalize your production. Just watching riders having fun on their wheels is enough to gain my thumbs up. :thumbup:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, TMoats said:

Been working on my jumps. Made a video to share my experience. Using the Clark Stunt Pads by Christopher M. Clark🙌  https://youtu.be/yOo2wo203iE

Good video TMoats, thanks.. this is the next issue to conquer, I thinks its a massive safety feature... leap out of trouble

Would have helped in two instances for me.

1. May have jumped out of trouble getting bogged down in sandy silt (a bit like the0r1st) only to lose my MSX into the river.  RIP.

2. Disconsolate, I went riding on my Nikola plus afew days after waiting for my new MSP....... epic ride until... a missed kerbing... "it was smooth on entry across that driveway  but over 5 inches tall the other side... really London? Of course I am still to blame.  (close to Houses of Parliament, London UK... Check it out ...

"BOOOFFF"  @ approx 25mph on smooth public empty pathway before I came across that company driveway... I was so airborne for like 5 metres (realistically 3) ... it was a glide of silence.   Stuff happens , usually Im so cognisant to that... but... hey...  lol

All good, just winded for a few minutes... now a repair project on my hands though. Surprisingly i didn't see this damage till after I got home and used the wheel again the next day... geez.  PS. I do run too low tyre pressure... now getting used to higher.

Riding level 8/10

Observation level 6/10 obviously

IMG_5125.JPG

Edited by RayBanMonster
  • Like 3

Some good practice drills to help your backwards riding skills! Also a V11 update which is already outdated, the V11 arrived TODAY!!

First impressions are very good, lot of little issues but overall im in love with it already.  Unboxing video coming in the next few days

• Like 3

On 10/13/2020 at 12:28 AM, the0r1st said:

last video posted was only onewheel, sorry. this one will show the importance of euc safety gear:

Yeah! Riding an EUC on the surface of a moonlike planet isn’t such a good idea. 😝 Be safe out there in the dusty galaxies. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 2:56 PM, RayBanMonster said:

Good video TMoats, thanks.. this is the next issue to conquer, I thinks its a massive safety feature... leap out of trouble

Would have helped in two instances for me.

1. May have jumped out of trouble getting bogged down in sandy silt (a bit like the0r1st) only to lose my MSX into the river.  RIP.

2. Disconsolate, I went riding on my Nikola plus afew days after waiting for my new MSP....... epic ride until... a missed kerbing... "it was smooth on entry across that driveway  but over 5 inches tall the other side... really London? Of course I am still to blame.  (close to Houses of Parliament, London UK... Check it out ...

"BOOOFFF"  @ approx 25mph on smooth public empty pathway before I came across that company driveway... I was so airborne for like 5 metres (realistically 3) ... it was a glide of silence.   Stuff happens , usually Im so cognisant to that... but... hey...  lol

All good, just winded for a few minutes... now a repair project on my hands though. Surprisingly i didn't see this damage till after I got home and used the wheel again the next day... geez.  PS. I do run too low tyre pressure... now getting used to higher.

Riding level 8/10

Observation level 6/10 obviously

IMG_5125.JPG

Appreciate it! Yeah, expanding our skills can def be more than just for fun. Ride safe!

• Like 1