THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

8 hours ago, Unventor said:

Just be careful. Our body isn't really designed well to go backwards and certainly not at speeds. So any crash going backwards is at much higher risk especially at speed. 

I only do it in places like the video usually do can't pic up that much speed

8 hours ago, onizukagto said:

wow! only been riding for 15  months, still haven't figured out how to ride backwards, every time i try i tip over. 

you make it look so effortless!

Took me a while to learn but it is nice and relaxing once it clicks just keep trying it here and there and one day it might click same as it did when practicing going forward 👍

Just now, Unventor said:

This way people get to see your thumbnail view of your video. 

🤣🤣 i tried to delete this so many times! I’m convinced i’m a dinosaur when it comes to social media it’s too confusing! Sorry if it seemed like spam!!!

• Like 3

On 8/24/2020 at 8:42 AM, Marty Backe said:

This is extremely impressive with this car following in the background, without passing you. So as long as this is not a friend of yours tailing and guarding you from behind, but a random driver, this video documents how far EUCs have come in such short time from the Ninebot One E+ to the Sherman, which now rivals not only the sausage type spandexes but even small motorbike riders. A short, but rather remarkable almost historical video! 
And we all know: it  is a difference, if Chooch is riding such speeds or Marty. After watching this, I think, I know now, which EUC to order next. 🤣 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I have not seen it yet. But I love the initiative. That alone is worth x5 likes. 

Have you got it back to working order again after the overheat hill walk home special feature you had?

I mean people pay big money for a personal trainer. (I think Inmotion might have had secret AI on your pre-production wheel) :w00t2: Who would have thought of the V11 as a PT. :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

This is extremely impressive with this car following in the background, without passing you. So as long as this is not a friend of yours tailing and guarding you from behind, but a random driver, this video documents how far EUCs have come in such short time from the Ninebot One E+ to the Sherman, which now rivals not only the sausage type spandexes but even small motorbike riders. A short, but rather remarkable almost historical video! 
And we all know: it  is a difference, if Chooch is riding such speeds or Marty. After watching this, I think, I know now, which EUC to order next. 🤣 

Yes, it's amazing how far wheels have come in the 4-years that I've been riding. I love the Sherman!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bhala said:

So is this a warranty issue? Or did we push this wheel to hard?

Please comment in the youtube video if you care! Highly appreciated!

Lmao, that carnage on the rim, holy.... And yeah, it was totally under inflated. From what ive seen when bending the 16s's rim back into place, is that i probably could have done it by hand. Shit feels like tinfoil. Could probably fold it up and put it in my pocket after a ride. Not sure if they upgraded in the newer versions of the wheel though. And not sure if the softness is on purpose. But it is rather weak, so you always need to make sure you've got a fair amount of air in there if you're about to be doing some big jumps on the pavement. The woods are a little more forgiving due to (usually) the softer floor. 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2020 at 2:40 AM, newbie101 said:

I just want to share a scooter riders perspective video,  joining Southern California EUC riders Mt. Baldy group ride, Hosted by Marty Backe. A big thanks for letting an electric scooter join the ride. Apologize in advance for I am very new to video recording and editing. If this video is not allowed please delete it.

I think is great to enjoy your perspective. The off road part must have been challenging with an e-scooter. Nice video! 👍 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pico said:

Sweet Summer with the "Pocket Rocket"... No flaming please... This is just what I enjoy doing...:whistling:

Strong stuff Pico! :cheers:  You should try out my pedal spikes for better grip. ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

I think is great to enjoy your perspective. The off road part must have been challenging with an e-scooter. Nice video! 👍 

I enjoyed the group ride tremendously....off road was too much to the 10" wheels..I have to turn around, I was like riding a jackhammer.

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Strong stuff Pico! :cheers:  You should try out my pedal spikes for better grip. ;)

Yep! For my Fakir impersonation! :roflmao:

fakir.jpg

• Like 2