THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Guest PogArt Artur
3 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

It should be great fun next week when there's 3 of us weaving round there.  

If we could find 2 more people to join us we could just about play a game of human pacman :lol:

Lol :)

Guest PogArt Artur
2 hours ago, stephen said:

Yeah I'll bring the camera , usually take it with me 😊

Today some kid were recording me from the car ! 

Lol - this is how I'm becoming famous ... :)

I were busy as usually watching my "feet",and I were getting closer to the slip road, so I lifted my head up check the traffic...

At that moment I've clocked a car turning into that slip rd at a front of me, the back seat window was occupied by a kid, holding his mobile phone pointed towards me , Lol :)

Starting EUC adventure, I didn't know, the people would will record me?!

Yeah, I know :)

They aren't amazed, but recording in case I fall , hahahaaaa :)

Edited by PogArt Artur

26 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Today some kid were recording me from the car ! 

Lol - this is how I'm becoming famous ... :)

I were busy as usually watching my "feet",and I were getting closer to the slip road, so I lifted my head up check the traffic...

At that moment I've clocked a car turning into that slip rd at a front of me, the back seat window was occupied by a kid, holding his mobile phone pointed towards me , Lol :)

Starting EUC adventure, I didn't know, the people would will record me?!

Yeah, I know :)

They aren't amazed, but recording in case I fall , hahahaaaa :)

I live in a large city with one of the bigger Air Force Bases in the US and it's insane how many people are calling me up or commenting on seeing me riding the wheel. These things shrink the world around you. I honestly don't like the attention, and there are have been cars that stop in the middle of intersections or linger at stop signs and stare (dangerous). But I've had 4 previous co-workers call me or facebook me to say they'd seen me. And people I see regularly say they saw me while they were driving around town....strangers stop me everywhere. I'm going to start wearing a sign "google electric unicycle".

WIth being recognized everywhere like a sore thumb I definitely have to be on my best behavior, obeying all the traffic laws and giving pedestrians and doggies a wide berth.

Edited by tenofnine
  • Upvote 1

Guest PogArt Artur
19 minutes ago, tenofnine said:

I live in a large city with one of the bigger Air Force Bases in the US and it's insane how many people are calling me up or commenting on seeing me riding the wheel. These things shrink the world around you. I honestly don't like the attention, and there are have been cars that stop in the middle of intersections or linger at stop signs and stare (dangerous). But I've had 4 previous co-workers call me or facebook me to say they'd seen me. And people I see regularly say they saw me while they were driving around town....strangers stop me everywhere. I'm going to start wearing a sign "google electric unicycle".

WIth being recognized everywhere like a sore thumb I definitely have to be on my best behavior, obeying all the traffic laws and giving pedestrians and doggies a wide berth.

I'm actually very same :)

I'm behaving nicely, not crazy runs at a front of anybody, usually in MOST cases I'm getting off the wheel to cross the street, also I'm waiting for pedestrians to past me, instead of forcing them give me way...

I can tell, everybody's watching me, what I do, how I do...

These days the cars having fitted dashboard cameras...

It need to be done only one time, if I do something stupid, and that record might end up on Police "desk", and I'll become easy target to hunt, and it will affect others EUCs for sure.

I used to reporting idiots (while motorcycling), by emailing those records to the Police.

So easy to send the recordings...  

Edited by PogArt Artur

49 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

need to be done only one time, if I do something stupid, and that record might end up on Police "desk", and I'll become easy target to hunt, and it will affect others EUCs for sure.

Don't be getting me done r2 , because if someone said i seen you other day you were reckless I'll say! Aaah that will of been r2 he's a crazy guy 😊😁

Guest PogArt Artur
17 minutes ago, stephen said:

Don't be getting me done r2 , because if someone said i seen you other day you were reckless I'll say! Aaah that will of been r2 he's a crazy guy 😊😁

Hahahaaa !

-Regarding being crazy @stephen ;

I've received some positive feedback of a girls (one of them was my friend) at the local shop today ...

I went out the shop and was saying goodbye to my friend, when they were busy chatting...

I've had drove their attention then, so they took me for the subject of their conversation ...

Between the words I went - I must be crazy riding this thing,where's obvious that the rest of the vehicle is missing ... :)

(Co-workers laugher at me, that my vehicle isn't complete, the rest is missing!)

Then one of the girls went - you might be crazy, but in positive way, though :)

I liked that :)

PS.; reckless - I'm suspecting the meaning, but it's new word for me :)

- UPDATE :

I've just checked definition ...

"heedless of danger or the consequences of one's actions; rash or impetuous.

- Well :) 

reading of definition did help, but!

1/heedless?

2/rash?

3/impetuous?

I've find out the reckless meaning, but discovered THREE other I don't know!!!

Hahaaaaa !!!

Edited by PogArt Artur

24 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Hahahaaa !

-Regarding being crazy @stephen ;

I've received some positive feedback of a girls (one of them was my friend) at the local shop today ...

I went out the shop and was saying goodbye to my friend, when they were busy chatting...

I've had drove their attention then, so they took me for the subject of their conversation ...

Between the words I went - I must be crazy riding this thing,where's obvious that the rest of the vehicle is missing ... :)

(Co-workers laugher at me, that my vehicle isn't complete, the rest is missing!)

Then one of the girls went - you might be crazy, but in positive way, though :)

I liked that :)

PS.; reckless - I'm suspecting the meaning, but it's new word for me :)

- UPDATE :

I've just checked definition ...

"heedless of danger or the consequences of one's actions; rash or impetuous.

- Well :) 

reading of definition did help, but!

1/heedless?

2/rash?

3/impetuous?

I've find out the reckless meaning, but discovered THREE other I don't know!!!

Hahaaaaa !!!

I should have mentioned that I definitely don't mind the attention the wheel attracts concerning girls. I am actually surprised as well that women seem to be into them and are curious. I've been chatted up at length by 5 girls now that probably would have otherwise been too shy to start a conversation or would have paid me no mind without the wheel. I figured most chicks would be like "look at this dork and his nerd wheel, get a car loser". And though I have a car it's just say more fun to ride the wheel everywhere when possible. Also my car wouldn't have gotten me any attention from the ladies :efeebb3acc: 

This one chick who looked like an Indian model you'd see on instagram even gave me her number completely unsolicited, I just mentioned in passing that I'm down to teach anyone and she jumped at the chance and wanted to exchange numbers. EUCs seem to be incredible ice breakers whether you want the attention or not.

• Like 2

Guest PogArt Artur
11 minutes ago, tenofnine said:

I should have mentioned that I definitely don't mind the attention the wheel attracts concerning girls. I am actually surprised as well that women seem to be into them and are curious. I've been chatted up at length by 5 girls now that probably would have otherwise been too shy to start a conversation or would have paid me no mind without the wheel. I figured most chicks would be like "look at this dork and his nerd wheel, get a car loser". And though I have a car it's just say more fun to ride the wheel everywhere when possible. Also my car wouldn't have gotten me any attention from the ladies :efeebb3acc: 

This one chick who looked like an Indian model you'd see on instagram even gave me her number completely unsolicited, I just mentioned in passing that I'm down to teach anyone and she jumped at the chance and wanted to exchange numbers. EUCs seem to be incredible ice breakers whether you want the attention or not.

Lol, that's a great story for sure!

Unfortunately I'm an old&ugly man already,so only grand mums are left for me, lol :)

No phone's exchanging then, or I'll get their grandchildren down to my pocket, lol :)

hahahahaaa :)

To be serious, you're perfectly right about connection between EUCs and new friendships :)

I'm attracting to chat some co-workers, that have never did chat to me before...  

I'm crossed with one (long story), after that, even I tried be polite, and as a first waving to him and saying hello, he usually didn't bothered ...

So I've stopped too.

Today he spotted me outside the work place, he stepped towards me, and started (friendly?) chat, that he's willing to have a go?!

This time I wasn't bothered, and went off asap :)

11 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

2000km later

Love it!

And now I'm going out to buy some fancy peanuts because I obviously have not been ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Yannick Dlsr said:

EURO ROAD TRIP 400km ( with english subtitles)

Step Metz - Luxembourg

This episode returns to the portion between Metz and Luxembourg where, guided by Fabrice from Thionville, we walked along the Moselle rivers. 

Very few videos do I watch all the way through.. seen one seen them all.. But this one I watched from beginning to end.  It was so well done and the countryside is so beautiful.  I watched and wished I was there with you all.   great job!  

• Like 1

@trya   Fantastic find! Thanks a lot! :)

They are really good and now I have a greater appreciation of their work. 

My GF and I started some successful static practice on the V10F until she got taken by her Mom's illness and passing. She will therefore start the season late.

In the mean time I am getting more familiar with the V10F. Some maneuvers that I master on the V5F, I am still struggling on the V10F and vice versa. :( 

Edited by pico
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, trya said:

@pico - I stumbled on this video and, of course, thought of you and your GF :) It is pretty old, but still great.

Trya... when can we expect a similar dance video featuring you and your wife?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Another sighting of the "KingSong Guy"

So impressive! I first need to master Hirsute’s moves before moving onto this child’s play. :P

• Like 3

On 5/10/2019 at 9:29 PM, Mike Sacristan said:

2000km later

When Mike say low psi, he MEANS low psi!
19 psi, that's like the front tyre of a motocross bike...

I myself is well above 30 psi at all times, ~32 currently. And counting total weight, mine is around 115 kgs counting the MSX, me, and my gear. Mike's is about 90 kgs counting the MSX, him, and his gear. So to get the same ratio, I should have 25 psi or so, which would feel like riding on a sponge :D, but I suppose a sponge would be nice around the parts where the road imitates moguls, which is all too common here in Gothenburg.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

You've heard of the Circle of Life. Well how about the Circle of Wheels?

Just another way to represent my collection :D

Nice effect Marty! :cheers:

Edited by Rehab1