THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

49 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Excellent video, do you what speeds you were reaching? it sure seems Fast :))

Thanks for the compliment.  I prefer not to publicly document some of my ride parameters.  I'll just say I maintain good safety margins. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, n2eus said:

Thanks for the compliment.  I prefer not to publicly document some of my ride parameters.  I'll just say I maintain good safety margins. :)

Understood, Ive hit most was 54km/h, but looking for new MSX 100v or Monster 100v new model to up grate and to set New record, lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, n2eus said:

100 Volt Monster on the Run:

Wow :shock2:  Fantastic video Dan! Love the sense of speed that you captured - I could just see you sitting and leaning to squeeze out some more speed. You're turned into a speed animal :dribble:

:cheers:

Are you using a drone now or was that another rider? Looked too good to be drone.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Another blackpool slalom run but on the msx and 10ft selfie stick

what a playground you got all for yourself! where are the people? 

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Impressive stuff Stephen :)

I haven't been to Blackpool for years but it looks like it may be worth another visit shortly with all those long promenades to ride.

I can see me upgrading my machine for something better before too long ;)

28 minutes ago, trya said:

@pico I hear you! I quite unexpectedly got MCM5 for myself. I was planning to use it on WA and OR mountain trails, but since it ended up with me here in NJ, I tried freestyling on it too :) I didn't expect to use it for freestyle at all, but, to my surprise - it seems to be quite suitable for freestyling too. The shape is good, the power is more than enough, of course, and the maneuverability is excellent. The only challenge is its weight, even though it is not as heavy as I expected - still a lot heavier than V5F. I can do some of my tricks on it, like step-over for example, but my newly learned Thompson switch I still can't perform on MCM5 (well, maybe 1 in 20 attempts). However I feel that it is doable, just a matter of time. Surprised! If this wheel proves to be suitable for mountain trails too - it is going to be the universal wheel for my West Coast summer time :)

Did the MCM5 arrive unannounced on your front doorstep ;)

I've really enjoyed my MCM5 on the trails. Obviously it's no 18-inch in terms of comfort, but the agility kind of makes up for it. And you can climb any hill that strikes your fancy. Enjoy:thumbup:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Thanks.  Those shots were recorded with Soloshot3 65 opticle zoom (on tripod) and Osmo mounted on car (my wife and I trying to match speeds lol).

Ah, the car shots is what I was curious about. Very well done!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, n2eus said:

Thanks.  Those shots were recorded with Soloshot3 65 opticle zoom (on tripod) and Osmo mounted on car (my wife and I trying to match speeds lol).

And I was under the impression the SOLOSHOT 3 was for riders like me who can’t find someone to film them. Lucky you that your wife offered to help. My better half would have run me over.

The SS 3 has come along way. I find that the firmware updates has improved the tracking significantly over the past 6 months. Mine still lags a bit in fast drive by shots. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, trya said:

what a playground you got all for yourself! where are the people? 

During the week it's reasonably quiet, Blackpool seafront has about 20 miles of pathway only busy in a few places 😊

3 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

Impressive stuff Stephen :)

I haven't been to Blackpool for years but it looks like it may be worth another visit shortly with all those long promenades to ride.

I can see me upgrading my machine for something better before too long ;)

They do a night when the illuminations come on and only bikes and wheels are allowed to ride along the front , here's a video of last year's meet😊

They'll be one this year too 👍😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stephen said:

They do a night when the illuminations come on and only bikes and wheels are allowed to ride along the front , here's a video of last year's meet😊

They'll be one this year too 👍😊

Thanks, that sounds like fun I maybe interested in going along to that :)

• Upvote 1

Just a question for all my video making brothers and sisters. Maybe i'll make a separate thread for it if it derails, but I was curious about comments. Do you find you get a lot of negative comments from non EUC riders? Depending on platform too. I have a few friends who had their videos shared on facebook by big pages and pretty much all the comments were super negative even though the riders in question weren't even pushing their wheels. Just riding responsibly. If anything, safer than a casual cyclist. 

8 hours ago, stephen said:

The shadow cracks me up. Looks like you've gone for a quick joust, haha

55 minutes ago, seage said:

The shadow cracks me up. Looks like you've gone for a quick joust, haha

Rather that or I've got an extra large penis and I'm excited to ride my wheel 😁

Yeah ok it's the selfie stick ☹️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, seage said:

Just a question for all my video making brothers and sisters. Maybe i'll make a separate thread for it if it derails, but I was curious about comments. Do you find you get a lot of negative comments from non EUC riders? Depending on platform too. I have a few friends who had their videos shared on facebook by big pages and pretty much all the comments were super negative even though the riders in question weren't even pushing their wheels. Just riding responsibly. If anything, safer than a casual cyclist. 

In short always positive tbh👍

maybe irresponsable videos look better😁 

• Upvote 1