THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, Planemo said:

Again, where is everyone?! So lucky, try doing that in Southend! Amazing video mate, audio really suits the footage too. The long stick really gives a new perception for the viewer although it must be a right pain to ride with. Anyway, looks really slick, as does the riding. Cheers for that one, enjoyed every minute :thumbup:

Lol it's a bit quieter during the week even in the sun, Blackpool has about 20 mile of coastal front like that 😊

The selfie stick is great as you say but it can unbalanced you if the wind catches it and gets heavy at times  , otherwise just watch when you swing it around 😊👍 thanks for watching

Awesome!

What a lovely place to ride too. Well done R2 and Gasmantle!  I was laughing at that 1st set of bollards you came to...I was thinking...which side is he going to go..? Looks like you had the same thoughts...left...or right...maybe left...no RIGHT...oh s$#t!!!

Nice one lads, which I was closer to you guys :crying:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest PogArt Artur
26 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Awesome!

What a lovely place to ride too. Well done R2 and Gasmantle!  I was laughing at that 1st set of bollards you came to...I was thinking...which side is he going to go..? Looks like you had the same thoughts...left...or right...maybe left...no RIGHT...oh s$#t!!!

It's not that bad @Planemo, we're in Britain, we gonna meet one day for sure!

The EUC's groups raising around, there're meetings too :)

You've made my day few times today @stephen !!!

What a pleasure to watch that video!

Wow !

Great job You, mounting it up @stephen !!!

Thank you guys for great time out :)

PS.; @stephen it looks like the "R2" works well :) lol :)

LOVE IT !!! :) 

Edited by PogArt Artur

1 minute ago, PogArt Artur said:

It's not that bad @Planemo, we're in Britain, we gonna meet one day for sure!

The EUC's groups raising around, there're meetings too :)

You've made my day few times today @stephen !!!

What a pleasure to watch that video!

Wow !

Great job You, mounting it up @stephen !!!

Thank you guys for great time out :)

My pleasure 👍😊🤗

What a great sport this is, so many people that don’t know each other just meet up and have fun together. :)

Love it. :wub:

And it’s so funny to see people who where saying a few weeks ago „yippee, i made it to the trash can“ and weeks later they’re just gliding along. :D

Keep on riding people. :clap3:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video.

The car guy that Jason got hooked on EUCs makes a 16S video. His final conclusion is that you should just buy all models that you can. I believe everyone here can agree to that;)

This guy had some great videos that I saw before buying my first wheel, then he went all cars and I stopped paying attention to his uploads. Good to see he's still into EUCs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, stephen said:

I video quickly put together of our ride in our local park @PogArt Artur @Gasmantle ,, Lister park,,

Artur only been riding 7 weeks

Gasmantle only 3 weeks 

So far doing great nice meeting you guys it's nice to ride with others

I also brought the Z10 Artur loved it he's in love 😍 he tried the msx and Z10 he likes everything about the Z10 , many of you out there will agree also 😊 

His next purchase i think👍

Thanks for uploading this Stephen, it was a very enjoyable few hours :)

It's the first time I've met anyone else with an EUC  so it was good to share a few ideas and it would appear that having now ridden other wheels that mine is set with the footplates angled too far back and that may partly explain why going downhill is a challenge. I'm not sure I'll get any riding done today but I'll adjust the settings before I try it tomorrow.

Guest PogArt Artur
8 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

Thanks for uploading this Stephen, it was a very enjoyable few hours :)

It's the first time I've met anyone else with an EUC  so it was good to share a few ideas and it would appear that having now ridden other wheels that mine is set with the footplates angled too far back and that may partly explain why going downhill is a challenge. I'm not sure I'll get any riding done today but I'll adjust the settings before I try it tomorrow.

It seems that was wise decision to come over and meet with us @Gasmantle :)

As you've mention, you could ask questions, get some experience trying other EUC's, and compare your V5F's pedal angle.

Knowing now what's right/wrong, you can do some adjustments, that I hope, will let you progress even quicker your riding skills.

It was pleasure to meet you :)

12 hours ago, Planemo said:

Awesome!

Yea it's a shame you are too far away to join in, you missed out an enjoyable day. If you are ever up this neck of the woods give us a shout and you'd be welcome to join in.

As for hitting the bollards, I remember that part of the ride very well, it was one of those situations very everything seems to go in slow motion and you just know in advance you are going to fall - I couldn't quite decide what to do so just had to wait for the impending collision :lol:

3 hours ago, Gasmantle said:

As for hitting the bollards, I remember that part of the ride very well, it was one of those situations very everything seems to go in slow motion and you just know in advance you are going to fall - I couldn't quite decide what to do so just had to wait for the impending collision :lol:

Yep, probably over-thinking it mate! If you hadn't thought about it, you probably would have sailed through! If you had 2 plastic cones the same distance apart in your back garden I bet you could run rings around them all day. We have all been there. Bit like you never seem to ride as smoothly when people are staring at you! I find this when mounting after stopping at zebra crossings. You know you have a line of cars in both directions, all eyes facing on you. You wobble as you set off, but no wobbles at all when there's no-one around haha!

Guest PogArt Artur
3 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Yep, probably over-thinking it mate! If you hadn't thought about it, you probably would have sailed through! If you had 2 plastic cones the same distance apart in your back garden I bet you could run rings around them all day. We have all been there. Bit like you never seem to ride as smoothly when people are staring at you! I find this when mounting after stopping at zebra crossings. You know you have a line of cars in both directions, all eyes facing on you. You wobble as you set off, but no wobbles at all when there's no-one around haha!

That's exactly my experience @Planemo :)

I'm losing my skills every time and then at such public situations, but I'm ok if there's no watchers staring at me, lol :)

Guest PogArt Artur
7 hours ago, Augus said:

Rugged route in El Escorial (Madrid). I fell as seen in the video by hitting the pedal with a rock. Also another fellow fell and broke his finger. We got home a little late.

This hobby is related to motorbiking regarding the risk...

You're setting off to ride the motorbike, but you can't predict, whether each ride will be safe or not...