THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Dan, I keep re watching your video over and over, very well done A+, are you riding tilt back or you calibrated your wheel in such a way? 

One of my most fav. videos by far, very well done.

I noticed the appearance of tilt back as well, but (other than breaking moments) I attribute the majority of this to lens distortion.  I calibrated it horizontal. 

Guest PogArt Artur
On 5/20/2019 at 9:45 PM, stephen said:

Blackpool cycle path

I've never enjoyed visiting Blackpool with my wife or mum...

But thanks to your videos, I'm kind of fancy to go there!

Lol :)

Yours videos are pure joy to watch :)

27 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

I've never enjoyed visiting Blackpool with my wife or mum...

But thanks to your videos, I'm kind of fancy to go there!

Lol :)

Yours videos are pure joy to watch :)

You do get to see allot more of Blackpool on the wheel and its got about 20 mile of cycle path and seafront 😁

Guest PogArt Artur
On 5/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, Marty Backe said:

I took the MSX for some exploratory riding, hunting for a new trail up into the mountains. This is a 360 video published in 5.7k resolution. If you have the bandwidth the visuals are pretty impressive for 360.

All those high end resolutions these days guys :)

I saw commercial showing Samsung's new tele 8k !?

I have 4k and everybody knows, there's pretty much limitation regarding the tv channels emitting in 4k...

Now 8k ! Lol !?

I bet even Netfix can't offer any 8k shows so far :) 

Guest PogArt Artur
On 5/20/2019 at 8:37 PM, Planemo said:

Only just uploaded this vid I did a couple of weeks back. Not a patch on the usual quality/content you find in this thread and perhaps a little monotonous but I am so excited I had to share. Eucs have created a wonderful and massively fun pastime that I can share with my daughter and we are enjoying our time together immensely, exploring and having new experiences in a way that we would never have done before the wheels. God bless the euc!

She is really getting confident now, using her knees more and is gaining speed to the point that since this vid we are now armoured up and she uses a full face helmet. Lots for both of us to learn still but it has been amazing seeing her progress from those first hops in the kitchen a few months ago to where she is now. I have a feeling that this summer is going to be awesome :)

My thanks also to all on this forum, you have helped get a new and exciting relationship to a father and daughter :thumbup:

That's very touching, honesty ...

I have no kids, but I can only imagine there's not many things that can really bond parents with their children...

Finding something, that allows to spent the enjoyable time together it's priceless ...

Guest PogArt Artur
On 5/23/2019 at 6:56 AM, Kuji Rolls said:

So i use a combination of materials, but i find that 5mm thick neoprene works the best. I dissected a few other pads to make this version, but i think if you just stack up layers of neoprene with some double sided tape you can get some good results. 

My ankle bumps get 5mm of cushion. Just above is a bump so i can grip underneath it to pull upwards. The bump near the top front is for my shins to jam up against if im battling a big hill or something. 

WechatIMG525.jpeg

WechatIMG526.jpeg

I'm sorry if I missed any earlier description of how to DIY @Kuji Rolls , but I'm interested what are you using to glue those pads so evenly.., tidy .....

I'm upgrading to Z10 next week, and I'm thinking of some customisation, regarding the sides... To place some pads kind off yours way... :)

Guest PogArt Artur
1 hour ago, stephen said:

You do get to see allot more of Blackpool on the wheel and its got about 20 mile of cycle path and seafront 😁

I'm not believing myself what I'm saying, but watching your videos is making me go to Blackpool , lol :)

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I hope your OK with me tweaking your YT link so your video would automatically appear. Awesome  mod!!!:cheers:

Thank you. I couldn't get it to work. It works well now I think 😁

11 hours ago, Hansolo said:

That camera is excellent! Very skillful camera techniques and editing! I liked how the ride included many different riding environments: city, beautiful open countryside, mountain trails! Very cool for two groups to have a combined ride!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

Really great! Thank you for posting! Thank you for the English subtitles! A very cool group of riders, beautiful video!

MAX!!! Where have you been... We thought you had forgotten your password!   :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 10:13 PM, Yannick Dlsr said:

An epic crossing of the Vosges mountains (France) with the Pro wheelers and the Alsatian wheelers.

Fantastic:thumbup:

A tour like this really needs a lot of maps. So people know your route and where some scenes were filmed.

On 5/25/2019 at 3:57 PM, Hansolo said:

A second video (with sub titles)

:thumbup: Extra thanks for the map! Do you have a link? I forgot which mapping site that is.

• Like 1